What's new

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

Doug Dawson

This is BOG LSD and coming along nicely.

20240601_022721.jpg
20240601_201202.jpg

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
We are officially in flower.
IMG_3736.jpeg

The other 2 branchy phenos just started showing clone roots today so they will be joining the family tomorrow.

I have decided im going to let the monster bx3 boy in the back left impregnate everyone and make enough seeds for a lifetime.

He looks extremely similar to Bogs original mom so im excited test the progeny.

kro-magnon

Veteran
I like the sound of that too.

Lemon mans Lemon Skunk has been the backbone to a lot of the lemon terps we experience today. Thats pretty hard to get your hands on though.

SLH would be the next best thing imo. Even better maybe.
There is also a lot of afghan with strong lemon smell and some Thai as well have a sharp lemon smell, the lemon skunk is just one of the many lemony strain but not the backbone of all lemony strains of today by far.

whiteberrieS

Dishes r dun man
Veteran
Bro what in the hell 😂🤷‍♂️? You have all the goods. If those SSK are from the same time frame theres some real keepers in there too. PK found one that absolutely reeked of strawberry goodness. Like an elevated KKSC.

And sour dubble? You kidding me?

You could do a “bx” to the dub with the best SB mom or dad. Ive always wanted to see what that would spit out.
Darthfader1 found a true gem

Doug Dawson

Oh, i did like the l.s.d. very much! You get strawberry phenos?
I have not noticed any strawberry phenos yet. Going to be pulling the males, likely tonight, as they are done. Probably do one last pollen collection and then chop them. I have collected 88.7 grams of pollen so far so it's about time for them to go. The males are pretty beat up after all the pollen collection but have done great. Plants are doing well and are nicely pollinated. Seeds popping out everywhere, lol. Not bad for 1 gallon pots.
20240615_205204.jpg
20240615_204746.jpg
20240607_210403.jpg