What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

Doug Dawson

Amazing how many seeds come in a small bud.

1720754502042.png

20240710_215538.jpg

88 decent seeds from that small bud. Going to be a great harvest.

PadawanWarrior

Littleleaf

Veteran
Took 3 cuts each from 11 plants today. 4 were of the males 7 females 3 females left to take cuts from. Filled the tray up and had to soak another for the remaining 3 and others I'm crossing the males with. White truffle, pure michigan and boss cake and a couple feral plants I have. Also with some cuts of what another grower has. Just don't know what they are yet.... That plan is to make a ton of seed and give some away and grow out the rest.

11 sets of SB cuts.jpg

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
What is the difference in looks between the versions? I've only had experience with the BX3 lineage.
They have quite large and non-uniform leaves compared to the bx4. This one has a strong leathery look to it as well which is a good indicator.

Ive noticed these 2 vegged a little slower than the rest then had a burst of growth at some point. A common bubba characteristic.

This plant is looking stunning. I love it.

Last edited:

All Cacti Are Beautiful

420club
Awesome thread and very nice to see there's still people preserving these lines 👍 that's some important and inspiring work.

Although I have not yet had the pleasure to try some SB, reading through this thread has gotten me really curious 😅

I used to have a cross with amnesia x bogglegum f2 and it never let me down. This was not a hybrid BOG created but it's the closest to trying some of his genetics I got. In fact I have been trying to get some of the f3 seeds, I made around 2010, to pop since coming across this thread but nothing so far.

Keep making them seeds please 🙏

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I want to make it available soon. Got a bit of testing to do. Want to put out the absolute best product.

But I will make some available soon 😎

Give a few to each person who wants and maybe we could even do a co-op run to find the best males and females for the next generation.

Just found out today my last dino leaf plant is male. So next run is about to be very exciting for me.