What's new

BODHI Seeds, plants and info exchange

MrHamilton

Veteran
Spirit Hashplant 50 days, last 3 pics were taken in complete darkness with just my phones flash.
IMG_2786.jpeg
IMG_2787.jpeg
IMG_2788.jpeg
IMG_2789.jpeg
IMG_2783.jpeg
IMG_2784.jpeg
IMG_2785.jpeg

Green Zenit

I'm afraid you're confusing Bodhi seeds and Green Bodhi, that's 2 different seeds breeders. The thread here is dedicated to Bodhi and the seeds you have are from Green Bodhi, they have some interesting stuff but it's not the same entity even if Bodhi sent them some of his own cuts to work from what I've read.
Good luck with your seedlings, from their hybrids I'd like to try the Golden Pineapple and one of the Hazy Kush crosses.
You are totally right! Thanks and sorry for the confusion. So many bodhis and enlightened people this days 😅

Green Zenit

Fuck, i just hope the seeds are what they say they are as spending over 100€ for a pack is no joke. I am waiting to buy seeds from the “real” Bodhi but don’t really know where to find them. This really sucks.. I bought this from purésativa.

kro-magnon

Veteran
You can find Bodhi seeds on Attitude seedbank if you're in EU go to UK site or the USA site if in the sates. There is also some at seedman or alchimia in EU and in the USA, there is great lake genetics and many other sources for BODHI seeds. Pretty easy to find

MrHamilton

Veteran
I haven’t got another male for the Space Monkey repro yet, but have a couple rooted cuttings of her. Thinking of maybe doing some S1’s for the time being 🤷🏼‍♂️ (I’m thinking a lot of people would like to have some fem beans, and I have plenty of flower for now)

Green Zenit

It sucks to lose a good portion of your annual harvest to bad weather, in october I would have try to harvest all I could before the storm but maybe it wasn't an option for you. At my Lat44N I was choosing strains who were mature before mid-october and I already had to harvest many plants a bit too early to avoid heavy rains who bring mold, outdoor you have to deal with elements you can't control and they dictate how things are done usually. But it's so glorious to have big plants ready for harvest, it worth all the headaches.
Could I ask what have you chosen successfully that finishes in your latitude? I am at 48N and everything goes to late october wich is already fucked up with rains. Always trying to get some big plants outdoors to finish.

kro-magnon

Veteran
I've not grown outdoor for many years now, the family who did well in my environment at lat.44 was Skunk, I've grown Skunk#1, SuperSkunk and other variations with great success harvesting usually in the first week of october, the NLxSK#1 from Flying dutchmen was great also, ready in the first days of october as well. I've also grown some Great White Shark harvested around mid october, more modern hybrids I was doing indoor as well were done outdoor like Jillybean, Recon,White Diesel(this one went to end october). In fact I could grow any strains at lat44 who were ready indoor in 9/11 weeks max, making them ready for the longest outside end october/beginning november. I have grown a few strains designed to be made outdoor like Durban from Sensi Seeds or Frisan Dew from Dutch passion but they were not producing very good flowers compared to the other hybrids and they were ready about the same time maybe a week earlier at best. I found more rewarding to grow indoor strains with short enough flowering period or airy enough flowers if they had to go for the whole month of october. Depending on the year the plants could loose some buds because of mold or not at all, the quality could be quite different if the year had a good weather and lot of sun during flowering or not, many variables when growing outdoor.
If I had to choose some seeds for outdoor toady I would go through the same process, find some Skunk hybrids and some crosses ready indoor under 10 weeks, it leaves a lot of choice; For you at lat48 it's a bit more tricky, when the plants start to flower in your garden, how long do you have to flower before the weather is too bad? This window will dictate what you can successfully flower I think. In your situation some autos could be useful, there is some interesting ones now like the MalawixNL auto and Zamaldelica auto from ACE, they produce some pretty strong flowers to smoke.
If you check "media" in my profile you can see a few outdoor plants from 09/10, I've not grown outdoor for more than a decade, I miss having those big plants.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts