What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

BODHI Seeds, plants and info exchange

420PyRoS

i chopped that plant a week early as i had a root aphid problem in the room i wanted to fix. 10 weeks seems to be the average , some a touch earlier, some a touch later depending on your personal preference

after some reading up , it could be the gg4 responsible for the intersex traits . i will grow some more of those seeds to get a better idea of rates , and check for any sexually stable plants too.

i'm pollinating a small clone plant of the spacemonkey with a prima hollandica male, so i will test those seeds too and update the outcome once i cross that bridge
I hope it works out and you dont get any intersex issues with the Prima Hollandica. Nice old school genetics in that one. Interesting cross.

Fuging bugs eh. 10 weeks is what was described with Space monkey so I guess thats on point.

Enjoy that smoke!

MrHamilton

Veteran
I moved all my cuts of Space Monkey, Time Bandit, Black Triangle, and Spirit Hashplant into flower. 1 of each in 5 gallons and 2 gallons, with 1 of each finishing up in 1 gallon. All of these are top notch strains, but I’m ready to find something new 🫶🏼🫣😎 (The plants in the middle are a Zamadelica 7gal and Purple Haze x Malawi 5gal)
IMG_2681.jpeg

shiva82

i'm just about to go hiking . rolling up a tester joint of 'silversoar' . silverhashplant88 x soar . all bodhi pollen chuck.

uncured and a touch early , but smokes well already . good taste and effects

i have germinated more seeds to hunt a nice female .

take it easy

Attachments

• IMG_2263.JPG
    IMG_2263.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 42

420PyRoS

Speakeasy does it again.

Im thinking of grabbing a rainbow serpant and another space monkey to double those packs up.

Need some stuff other than ghash crosses.

Really bummed i couldnt get two of that Hells Angel OG x Wookie though.

Attachments

• 20240801_103305.jpg
    20240801_103305.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 39

MrHamilton

Veteran
They are outdoors making seeds this season. When they are done I would be more than happy to share.
My space monkey male just started wilting and dying while the girl seems fine 🤷🏼‍♂️ I took cuts a week ago for back up in case he doesn’t pull out of it 🥺 These are incognito, just supposed to be a reproduction 😢
IMG_2712.jpeg