What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

BODHI Seeds, plants and info exchange

MrHamilton

Veteran
Spirit Hashplant 50 days, last 3 pics were taken in complete darkness with just my phones flash.
IMG_2786.jpeg
IMG_2787.jpeg
IMG_2788.jpeg
IMG_2789.jpeg
IMG_2783.jpeg
IMG_2784.jpeg
IMG_2785.jpeg

Green Zenit

I'm afraid you're confusing Bodhi seeds and Green Bodhi, that's 2 different seeds breeders. The thread here is dedicated to Bodhi and the seeds you have are from Green Bodhi, they have some interesting stuff but it's not the same entity even if Bodhi sent them some of his own cuts to work from what I've read.
Good luck with your seedlings, from their hybrids I'd like to try the Golden Pineapple and one of the Hazy Kush crosses.
You are totally right! Thanks and sorry for the confusion. So many bodhis and enlightened people this days 😅

Green Zenit

Fuck, i just hope the seeds are what they say they are as spending over 100€ for a pack is no joke. I am waiting to buy seeds from the “real” Bodhi but don’t really know where to find them. This really sucks.. I bought this from purésativa.

kro-magnon

Veteran
You can find Bodhi seeds on Attitude seedbank if you're in EU go to UK site or the USA site if in the sates. There is also some at seedman or alchimia in EU and in the USA, there is great lake genetics and many other sources for BODHI seeds. Pretty easy to find

Latest posts

Latest posts