What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

BODHI Seeds, plants and info exchange

Green Zenit

I moved all my cuts of Space Monkey, Time Bandit, Black Triangle, and Spirit Hashplant into flower. 1 of each in 5 gallons and 2 gallons, with 1 of each finishing up in 1 gallon. All of these are top notch strains, but I’m ready to find something new 🫶🏼🫣😎 (The plants in the middle are a Zamadelica 7gal and Purple Haze x Malawi 5gal)
View attachment 19036776
Nice! That purple haze Malawi going to be a beast in 5gal 🌞

Green Zenit

IMG_6324.jpeg

Joining the party. Popped 3 straight away, and 2 already showing cotyledons, 1 just showed the tailed and staled there 🤷🏼‍♂️. Expecting some funk and night time smoke from these.

kro-magnon

Veteran
View attachment 19048813
Joining the party. Popped 3 straight away, and 2 already showing cotyledons, 1 just showed the tailed and staled there 🤷🏼‍♂️. Expecting some funk and night time smoke from these.
I'm afraid you're confusing Bodhi seeds and Green Bodhi, that's 2 different seeds breeders. The thread here is dedicated to Bodhi and the seeds you have are from Green Bodhi, they have some interesting stuff but it's not the same entity even if Bodhi sent them some of his own cuts to work from what I've read.
Good luck with your seedlings, from their hybrids I'd like to try the Golden Pineapple and one of the Hazy Kush crosses.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Nice selection of crosses, all those produce powerful smoke. I see you also have a plant with much narrower leaves, it's nice to have buds with different type of high. I don't think starting your day by smoking some Black Triangle will help to be productive:smoky:at least for me.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Snow Monkeys finally setting up for flower.

My pal over seeing these, says theyre loving life, not finicki.

View attachment 19058937 View attachment 19058938 View attachment 19058939 View attachment 19058940 View attachment 19058941
They love their life and it's visible to everybody they are very happy with their living conditions. Your pal is doing a greta job taking care of them(y)
Planted straight in the soil (if possible) they could be some giants, each plant i've grown in the ground and not some pots always gave better results but I was lucky enough to have a soil good enough to be use without too much work.

420PyRoS

They love their life and it's visible to everybody they are very happy with their living conditions. Your pal is doing a greta job taking care of them(y)
Thanks!

Yes he's doing great with them. He's a nature fellow and goes all in with organics. Has his own worm farm practically in his city house.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Thanks!

Yes he's doing great with them. He's a nature fellow and goes all in with organics. Has his own worm farm practically in his city house.
Nice and you're welcome your pal is really making a good job, I've edited my previous post about growing those plants straight in the ground. About worms an ex-girlfriend had a worm casting farm in her own appartment who was doing 20m2, it was a system made a small plastic container and cardboard, it very very effective for the small garden she was doing.

420PyRoS

Nice and you're welcome your pal is really making a good job, I've edited my previous post about growing those plants straight in the ground. About worms an ex-girlfriend had a worm casting farm in her own appartment who was doing 20m2, it was a system made a small plastic container and cardboard, it very very effective for the small garden she was doing.
Unfortunately we didnt get time to get them in the ground. It was the plan initially. These ladies were put out prob 3 weeks late also. Was our first time doing regs for sexual selection indoors and trying to time the planting outdoors with our season here. We unsuccessfully missed the mark and need to start our regs a few weeks earlier next year. All in all, i'm happy we will see what these snow monkey's are all about outdoors as is.

Yeah my bud here has worm bins all through his house. The bloody zucchini's and pumpkins hes growing in middle of downtown is nutty. With a tiny strip of land like a sidewalk.

kro-magnon

Veteran
When i was growing only outdoor I started the seedlings 5/10 april and kept them behind a window with the sun for most of the day time, in small pots and got them outside a few hours at the time to get them used to the wind and straight sun hitting them, once they ware strong and tall enough (+/-20/30cm) they were outside 24/7 but still in post, just bigger, from very small to 5/7L and another transplant to 10L pots to develop a nice root ball gradually. In my region they declared male/female in the beginning of July, not long after the dat length started to shorten at summer solstice, that's when they got in the ground and then they exploded like crazy once the roots were well established. I had most of the times side projects in pots and even with 50L post the plants could not be as big as the ones in the ground, they are not limited by walls.
But if you chose to grow in the ground you lose the ability to take your plants inside in case of very bad weather, I've lost some plants to some crazy rains one year, they drowned while in the soil, in pots I could have taken them inside to dry.
In the first years I was planting straight in the ground as soon as the plants were big enough to survive the climate and predators attacks who could pass the different traps to block them but it was a PITA to have a well organized garden when you have to take the males out, it makes holes in the rows and in illegal country like mine the growing space is too precious to be wasted. That's when I decided to wait for females before having the plants in the ground.

Last edited:

420PyRoS

When i was growing only outdoor I started the seedlings 5/10 april and kept them behind a window with the sun for most of the day time, in small pots and got them outside a few hours at the time to get them used to the wind and straight sun hitting them, once they ware strong and tall enough (+/-20/30cm) they were outside 24/7 but still in post, just bigger, from very small to 5/7L and another transplant to 10L pots to develop a nice root ball gradually. In my region they declared male/female in the beginning of July, not long after the dat length started to shorten at summer solstice, that's when they got in the ground and then they exploded like crazy once the roots were well established. I had most of the times side projects in pots and even with 50L post the plants could not be as big as the ones in the ground, they are not limited by walls.
But if you chose to grow in the ground you lose the ability to take your plants inside in case of very bad weather, I've lost some plants to some crazy rains one year, they drowned while in the soil, in pots I could have taken them inside to dry.
In the first years I was planting straight in the ground as soon as the plants were big enough to survive the climate and predators attacks who could pass the different traps to block them but it was a PITA to have a well organized garden when you have to take the males out, it makes holes in the rows and in illegal country like mine the growing space is too precious to be wasted. That's when I decided to wait for females before having the plants in the ground.
I hear ya, advantages and disadvantages to both in or out of the ground. A few years back i planted all fems outdoors and grew into massive bushes/trees but also would get hit witj some real nasty storms in Oct and unfortunately cant move em. Lost a lot of branches that haf me drooling just days prior lol. The storms also ruined one of my plants because the neighbors shingles were deteriorating and i found shingle specs all throughout the sticky buds... like you say, space is precious, especially here we are only allowed 4 plants so knowing theyre female and using fems is the easiest way but I really like REG seeds and traditional pheno hunting lines for something special so ill just pop them earlier next year. Whats the worst that could happen? They get sexed too early and they grow bigger? :)

420PyRoS

Here’s my girls at 44 days. The Space Monkey is the only one I have a rooted cutting of still(need to pop a few more to find a new male for reproduction)
Space Monkey
View attachment 19059496

Black Triangle
View attachment 19059497

Spirit Hashplant
View attachment 19059498

Time Bandit
View attachment 19059499
Looking good man. I almost doubled up on that space monkey but speakeasy had that flash sale and i couldnt resist saving a few bucks getting a couple packs of each oreoz and lavender limeade.

Next time :)

kro-magnon

Veteran
I hear ya, advantages and disadvantages to both in or out of the ground. A few years back i planted all fems outdoors and grew into massive bushes/trees but also would get hit witj some real nasty storms in Oct and unfortunately cant move em. Lost a lot of branches that haf me drooling just days prior lol. The storms also ruined one of my plants because the neighbors shingles were deteriorating and i found shingle specs all throughout the sticky buds... like you say, space is precious, especially here we are only allowed 4 plants so knowing theyre female and using fems is the easiest way but I really like REG seeds and traditional pheno hunting lines for something special so ill just pop them earlier next year. Whats the worst that could happen? They get sexed too early and they grow bigger? :)
It sucks to lose a good portion of your annual harvest to bad weather, in october I would have try to harvest all I could before the storm but maybe it wasn't an option for you. At my Lat44N I was choosing strains who were mature before mid-october and I already had to harvest many plants a bit too early to avoid heavy rains who bring mold, outdoor you have to deal with elements you can't control and they dictate how things are done usually. But it's so glorious to have big plants ready for harvest, it worth all the headaches.