What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

BODHI Seeds, plants and info exchange

Knop

Where did you buy DLA4? Does anyone know where it is available?
Kashmir x G13?
Dependendo de quando esse próximo lançamento acontecer, poderemos receber um pacote de limonada Razzberry também, mas o tempo de entrega pode nos prejudicar neste momento.

Acabei de comprar estupidamente 2 pacotes de DLA 4 e 2 pacotes de 13.

Suspirar.

Muitas plantas lindas neste tópico só me incentivaram a comprar mais.

Além disso, estou pronto para a próxima queda, haha

kannabist

Neroli 91 9 weeks flowering
IMG_2741.jpeg

IMG_2739.jpeg

IMG_2737.jpeg

IMG_2735.jpeg

Black Venus

New member here, hello! Here's my Lavender Jack beauty from 2023, growing in the greenhouse at N51. It was my first time trying Bodhi gear, and I have to say it blew me away. I also grew Dread Bread which was also amazing, but the Lavender Jack was truly outstanding. Aromas were beautiful and the high is one of the best I've experienced.

Growing outdoors in the UK is a constant battle with the damp climate, but Lavender Jack was completely rot-free apart from one branch which was being dripped on from the greenhouse roof!

Lavender Jack 2023.jpg

Lavender Jack bud.jpg

Timj

New member here, hello! Here's my Lavender Jack beauty from 2023, growing in the greenhouse at N51. It was my first time trying Bodhi gear, and I have to say it blew me away. I also grew Dread Bread which was also amazing, but the Lavender Jack was truly outstanding. Aromas were beautiful and the high is one of the best I've experienced.

Growing outdoors in the UK is a constant battle with the damp climate, but Lavender Jack was completely rot-free apart from one branch which was being dripped on from the greenhouse roof!

View attachment 19033476
View attachment 19033477
Welcome to ICMAG @Black Venus . That's a beautiful plant. Well done.

Black Venus

Welcome to ICMAG @Black Venus . That's a beautiful plant. Well done.
Thank you. I've got four more Bodhi strains on the go for this year – Strawberry Temple, Triple Goddess, Soul Mate and Terpenado, so I'll be sure to hang around in this thread. Early days for them at the moment, but pics will follow. The two Soul Mates appear to be both males, but one of them in particular is a beautiful aromatic male, so even if I don't get to sample any Soul Mate buds this year I should be able to make some interesting seeds.

GainesvilleGreen

Nice buds, can describe the smell of the Lavender Jack? That's a nice cross who must deliver a powerful high, I don't know Uplift, I go find what it is.
Edit OK Uplift is Hells Angels OGx Snow Lotus, I've grown some Skylotus who is Skywalker OG x SL, I liked a lot this cross, I had 7 different females from 11 seeds so a lot of variations but all females were high quality some were berry tasting other more lemony and one very kushy.
Thanks 👍,
Spicy, earthy with a hint of berries. Really nice, I describe this pheno well balance between the two parents. However, there is a crazy sativa pheno that shows up smelling like candy. Too bad it was a boy and could not work with him at the time.

I liked the uplift but LJ is better overall imo.
Cheers

Timj

Very nice haul on your BabBus reproduction @Timj 😍 I put my Space Monkey reproduction outside, so it won’t be done until fall.
I actually vaped some of the bud tonight from this seeds harvest. It was pretty darn good for a seed plant. I can't place the taste. Folks say pepper. Whatever it is. I like it a lot and it was much stronger than I was expecting. I'll be working with this one more. Drop me a PM and I send some off to you.

shiva82

couple of small nugs of spacemonkey . i had a different pheno from a separate packet a few years ago that i preferred.

this pheno tastes and smells of hashish , and is quite medicinal and heavy hitting. the previous pheno yielded more and had some sour and fruity notes mixed in .

i pollinated her once already with a male paradise cheese x old timer haze , but the progeny i found had higher than usual inter sex traits .

overall a good choice if buying packs of bodhis stock.

Attachments

• IMG_2260.JPG
    IMG_2260.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 34

420PyRoS

@shiva82

Well hot damn. Those are lovely.
I do like a heavy hitter since not much has the abilty to knock me down unless Ive been rolling J's all day and its getting near bedtime these days.

You thinkin the intersex traits are coming from that GG4 side of space monkey in your cross?

How many weeks flower that space monkey go for you by chance?

Glad I picked up a pack, it always seems to sell out.

shiva82

@shiva82

Well hot damn. Those are lovely.
I do like a heavy hitter since not much has the abilty to knock me down unless Ive been rolling J's all day and its getting near bedtime these days.

You thinkin the intersex traits are coming from that GG4 side of space monkey in your cross?

How many weeks flower that space monkey go for you by chance?

Glad I picked up a pack, it always seems to sell out.
i chopped that plant a week early as i had a root aphid problem in the room i wanted to fix. 10 weeks seems to be the average , some a touch earlier, some a touch later depending on your personal preference

after some reading up , it could be the gg4 responsible for the intersex traits . i will grow some more of those seeds to get a better idea of rates , and check for any sexually stable plants too.

i'm pollinating a small clone plant of the spacemonkey with a prima hollandica male, so i will test those seeds too and update the outcome once i cross that bridge

DaEarl73

couple of small nugs of spacemonkey . i had a different pheno from a separate packet a few years ago that i preferred.

this pheno tastes and smells of hashish , and is quite medicinal and heavy hitting. the previous pheno yielded more and had some sour and fruity notes mixed in .

i pollinated her once already with a male paradise cheese x old timer haze , but the progeny i found had higher than usual inter sex traits .

overall a good choice if buying packs of bodhis stock.
Copy Shivas cat for the win! Great work!