What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

bobblehead

Veteran
FGL got my report back to me today. WAY different from Logan Labs, and it was the exact same sample. LL gave me a CEC of 15, and FGL says 63. Crazy. I am more inclined to follow the FGL report.
picture.php

milkyjoe

Veteran
The difference is fgl weighs the sample...logan uses volume. We talk about this very thing in the aea thread.

63 is the correct number without doubt. On the hand long as you know volume or weight you can work with either. But hell yea...stick with the one you are comfortable with.

Love your grow...respect.

bobblehead

Veteran
For anyone interested I have seeds dropping for auction at greatlakesgenetics.com hopefully for 4/20. All proceeds go to Josey Whales. I sent in gg#4 x ( chemd x dj true bb ), blueberry og x (chemd x dj true bb ), and nightmare diesel x (chemd x dj true bb ). Only germ tested. I'll make mention again when they're up.

somoz

Veteran
Results look great man...we're gonna use FGL for the farm out west this year and respect for donating the proceeds to Josey.....good looking out and positive vibes your way.

bobblehead

Veteran
Lookin bee-yoots

Remind me again, why didn't I ever get that OGKB?

That was a result of my executive decision that it wasn't worth your time to grow... lol My first grow it barely moved. This time I'm actually fairly impressed, but I would still let her go cause cookies doesn't do it for me. I also told you that I would give you some to smoke, so you didn't need to grow it. You're such a strain whore. Once you remember you can get at least 2x the ND or GG#4 for the space you won't want to grow OGKB anymore.

What kind of companions are those Bobble?

That is mammoth red clover, it fixes the most N of any companion plant. I'm not relying on N fixation for my N though. It's more so that if/when I run low on N like my soil tests show, the azos will be there do do their thing and at least add something. They stay short and don't get in the way.

bobblehead

Veteran
So while taking down the OGKB I realized why it did so much better this time... it's really sour dubb. Lol. I thought it looked a little different but like I mentioned the last time I grew it growth sucked. So anyway, more sour dubb (yay) and no ogkb for anybody.

thewhitelotus

Veteran
Been a bit bobble! Hope things are going well in your neck of the woods! Got quite a few pages to catch up on! Time to crack a coors light and do some reading then off to chase babes at the baseball game :biggrin:

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
youe doing great buddy. Happy to see you killing it ... I'd also pull up that bed you wanted to pull up and replant it .. Better losing a week or two and pulling down fat rather than coming up short a week earlier

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
youe doing great buddy. Happy to see you killing it ... I'd also pull up that bed you wanted to pull up and replant it .. Better losing a week or two and pulling down fat rather than coming up short a week earlier

bobblehead

Veteran

Done and done. I'm about to throw up some mud and paint. Time to get sealed up.

Latest posts

Latest posts