What's new

Bigfoot - Legend Becomes Fact?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
being a hunter can attest walk through the woods with your cell in pocket
i don't own a cell phone, but i agree with your premise. i DID use to carry a good camera (lost it :cry:) in case i saw a bear, rattlesnake, bobcat etc. saw several bears, no time for pix. stepping over a rock while trout fishing, heard the unmistakable buzzing of a rattlesnake directly under my right foot. it wasn't a big one, but the mental impact of the situation made me forget my camera until i was off the mountain and headed back to the tri-cities... taking a picture never entered my mind. :shucks:

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
i caught the buggah! and i hz the proof!
ok its not a skwach', but this guy led me to a pot of gold!

drinks are on me

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
i don't own a cell phone, but i agree with your premise. i DID use to carry a good camera (lost it :cry:) in case i saw a bear, rattlesnake, bobcat etc. saw several bears, no time for pix. stepping over a rock while trout fishing, heard the unmistakable buzzing of a rattlesnake directly under my right foot. it wasn't a big one, but the mental impact of the situation made me forget my camera until i was off the mountain and headed back to the tri-cities... taking a picture never entered my mind. :shucks:
you dont own a cellphone? wtf you gonna do in an emergency, make smoke signals like the indians in F troop? Murphy's Law pretty much dictates you need a cellphone unless your a hermit.at least get a cheap flip phone. does your wife have one? thing about cellphones that pisses me off the most is you pretty much have to have one in order to function in society. email,stupid shit like that.i refuse to do facebook. besides,how else you gonna be prepared to take a blurry pic of the big hairy guy even though its 24mp camera?no matter how good your camera is hes always blurry as fuck

armedoldhippy

Veteran
wtf you gonna do in an emergency, make smoke signals like the indians in F troop?
"if" i had a phone, every damn thought that went through "someones" head would become an "emergency" warranting calling me. i've fallen out of trees while deer hunting, broke my ankle walking out in the dark once. walked/crawled over a mile and a half to get to my jeep. wiring harness caught fire once late at night. patched it up with wires hanging in an old mans barn and LOTS of electrical tape. anything i can't handle myself, i'll walk out or it will kill me. i've thought i WAS dying twice, way the hell back in the mountains while hunting before. no cell service there anyway... i'd rather die in a pretty patch of forest than the cleanest ER in the world. wife told me once "but what if i need to get ahold of you, and you're out hunting or fishing?" i told her "why do you think that i GO hunting and fishing ?" she didn't speak to me for almost 2 weeks over that bit of information... emergencies, meh...

Latest posts

Latest posts