What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Bigfoot - Legend Becomes Fact?

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
people who keep whining about blurry photos you can tell they havent spent much time in the woods im sure @armedoldhippy being a hunter can attest walk through the woods with your cell in pocket until you kick a deer up by the time you pull out cell unlock it then go to camera screen that deer will be gone even zeroing in on them in full sprint in the thick forest damn near impossible unless your out in open area. ive spooked hundreds and hundreds as a kid roaming the woods they gone in seconds. people who have seen em are lucky its a flash of beauty. same as trail cam people put them in there back woods high traffic spot go put few hundred around mt st helens or way up arctic 50 miles from noone then might get some activity

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
i just had a second sighting of an elusive forum sour puss
this is an open forum and some of us are just sharing thoughts and having fun
but i get it, lets all ignore anyone who expresses a view other than ours! its only fair and if you dont believe in what i do well you are a bully
/the funny thing is by ignoring certain people i dont think im missing anything of substance

Last edited:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
lately to been thinking with AI tech getting better will be more fakes coming in. i watched about 150 or so bigfoot videos on the web half of those or more were clickbait kids messing around in ape costumes. about 50ish people actually trying to fake it good then about 5 i would say are the real deal and abunch of unsure's. have a feeling when a good real video comes out in the near future skeptics will say its AI will put money on it

Last edited:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
let's take the teddy roosevelt story and the account from 1942
these accounts well predate the time when sasquatch became a known thing with stereotypical appearance and behavior
and they are by no means alone
people have been describing sasquatch events with a similarity that can be only described as uncanny
so there's something to it
this is a wild bigfoot story outta russia the dna testing was bs same yr the dr melba ketcham was doing the sasquatch genome project she got discredited to always seems when real evidence come to play someone dont want us knowing something. heres that russia bigfoot stor its wild give read

The expansive mountain ranges of the Russian-Mongolian wilderness have been said to hide small pockets of ‘wild-men’ dating back centuries. Their features are familiar to most: height at six feet or more; thick, muscular bodies covered entirely in reddish-brown hair (or white fur in the case of ‘Yetis’), an offensive smell; and facial features which are both human and simian.
In communities from North America all the way to exotic eastern locations, mothers have warned their children not to play in the forests at night, lest the ‘Sasquatch’ or Bigfoot creatures snatch them away. Yet while most mainstream Western scientists do not acknowledge them, these ape-men — or almasty, as they are called in Russia — nonetheless seem to exist at the fringes of civilization.
Countless images of these creatures can be found on the internet and YouTube. The Patterson-Gimlin film of the 1960s is probably the most infamous, featuring a heavy-breasted Bigfoot-type creature striding into the forestry, but a merchant in nineteenth-century Russia may have come across something even more profound.
Edgi Genaba, a well-known nobleman and sea-farer, may have come across — and captured — a wild female almasty.

Zana’s Capture​

In the 1870s, the frozen wilderness between Georgia and Russia was home to what could have been the greatest anthropological discovery of all time. Small villages in the area whispered about a pre-historic ‘ape-woman’ living in the forest. Merchant Genaba, a frequent traveler in the region, heard the stories about this wild almasty and was determined to find this creature for himself. Genaba hired a posse to help him scour the area of Ochandir, and rumor soon gave way to reality. Against all odds, his men apprehended the female almasty and turned her into a prisoner in the frost-dusted Caucasus mountains.
1*fVcdlmy70dUJ-2OgdlrSww@2x.jpeg

(Clay reproduction of Zana; CryptoZooNews)
Immediately, the poor creature was a sensation. This almasty looked human — but at the same time, it was clear that she was not. Unsurprisingly, the almasty did not take kindly to having been fished out of her security in the wilderness, but Genaba realized how valuable this ‘specimen’ was. He had no intentions of letting her escape and implemented stringent measures to protect his trophy. In true colonial, brutish fashion, Genaba’s men and a few local residents were able to force the wild woman into a spike-lined ditch they’d constructed. Sadly, this a would mark the beginning of a long life of indignity and suffering for her.
Genaba, enamored with his catch, christened the wild woman ‘Zana’.

‘Taming’ Zana​

Regardless of who (or what) her people and ancestors were, Zana was likely a bright, intelligent young woman. She would have been horrified to be turned into a spectacle, but Merchant Genaba could not see past the novelty parading Zana into his world. After paying the locals a hefty price for her, he brought Zana to his home on Tkhina Estate in shackles. She would not be afforded the luxury of a comfortable, humane place to sleep. Genaba had her confined in a crude cage, where Zana dug a hole to serve as her bed. There she would stay for three long years, rambunctious crowds clamoring to gawk at her.
Zana’s unique features rapidly earned her celebrity status. No-one had seen anything like her. She was six-and-a-half feet tall, with black skin cloaked entirely in thick auburn fur. Zana also had more stark musculature than even the strongest men. Her sheer strength was legendary, and she did not seem to be affected by the frigid winter air, even though forced to sleep in the outdoors.
Eventually, Genaba’s attitude toward her softened. He decided to retire Zana’s cage and tethered her to a fenced-in enclosure. Zana’s temperament proved to be gentle and obedient, so much so that the merchant went on to relinquish the tether as well. But rather than run at the first opportunity, Zana stayed. She seemed to have grown comfortable in her captivity and was never seen traveling far from her food source.
Slowly, the people on Genaba’s estate tried to initiate the process of ‘taming’. Zana was given clothes, but she would not wear them. She preferred instead to walk about naked, shredding every dress that was brought to her into pieces. Zana was also introduced to language, but lessons proved fruitless. Although she knew and could respond to her name, she never uttered a single word.
Still more interesting was what Zana could do with her physical prowess. She was said to be able to swim effortlessly against the high tide of a nearby river, and could run even faster than a horse at full gallop.

Zana’s Abuse​

Humanity is notorious for its cruelty. In years past even the most intelligent scholars, scientists, and anthropologists have been guilty of perpetrating injustices against marginalized peoples or cultures deemed ‘inferior’ to Western norm. Zana was unlucky enough to have been the recipient of such treatment. When she wasn’t working — community leaders had taught her to do simple chores, like grinding corn or lifting heavy sacks of grain — Zana was actually provided with alcohol, likely out of a callous curiosity to see how the liquid intoxicant would affect her.
Zana soon became alcohol-dependent. While she was impaired, the unthinkable happened: men from a nearby village took advantage of her condition and assaulted her. This would lead to Zana actually becoming pregnant.
After delivering her first newborn, Zana carried it to a river and dipped it into the ice-cold waters to bathe it. The newborn, having taken after its father and lacking the thick, protective fur of its mother, did not survive the washing.
Zana fell pregnant yet again, and took her second child to the river for the same wash. When this child passed away as well, a small faction of mothers and grandmothers from the community gathered to discuss what could be done. It was eventually decided that, if Zana had any more children, they were to be taken away immediately to be afforded a chance at living.
1*mRjlV6HE3IXu_GO5-mwmNg@2x.jpeg

(Zana’s granddaughter; dailymail.co.uk)
Shamefully, Zana continued to drink and be abused. She would go on to have four more children, all summarily removed from her care.
Aside from two rare photographs of a daughter and her son, named Khwit, not much is known about Zana’s children except that they had uncommon strength. They were said to have lived uneventful lives, and none were born with Zana’s distinct body hair. They worked, cooked, cleaned, and would go on to have children of their own. Some of Zana’s descendants are said to be living to this day.
In about 1890, Zana died. She had been living in captivity, drunk and childless, for almost twenty years.

Zana’s Shocking DNA Report​

Zana’s story has fascinated people for more than a hundred years. In 2013, a Professor Bryan Sykes was able to conduct tests on saliva samples said to be from six of Zana’s descendants. Sykes, a Professor of Human Genetics at the University of Oxford, claims that his research yielded evidence that Zana’s ethnic background was ‘100% sub-Saharan African’, and that she was likely a slave who had been brought to the area by the ruling Ottomans of the time. Sykes also had a chance to study the unearthed skull of Khwit, Zana’s son, and was astonished to see its unusual features — mainly, eye sockets much larger than a human’s, as well as a prominent brow ridge. The back of Khwit’s skull had another strange mark: the presence of an extra bone at its base.
1*MNSvbjrfVMi6qZs0f0yXzg@2x.jpeg

(Zana’s Son Khwit; dailymail.co.uk)

Was Zana Human… Or Something Else?​

Although Sykes proposed that Zana might have been a slave of African descent, there are a number of factors that make this idea less plausible. The first is that, while Zana’s DNA supposedly indicated ‘100%’ African origin, Sykes was unable to clarify which regions on that continent Zana’s ancestors could have come from. The other obvious factor is that nothing about Zana’s description and behavior was ever like that of an ordinary human being.
At six-and-a-half feet tall, it would be possible to squeeze Zana into the ‘human’ category. Her full covering of auburn body hair doesn’t exclude this possibility either; it could be theorized that Zana suffered from a condition called hypertrichosis, in which a person is born with increased body hair on the face, back and limbs.
But how would that explain Zana’s sheer strength? No human that we know of can outrun a stallion or swim so effortlessly against the current of a raging river. Even if we suppose that Zana was very talented, is it reasonable to think she could have also survived outside in the winter time, without clothing, as a mere human? Zana seemed content to sleep in simple holes in the ground. The frigid weather did not effect her. If Zana were human, these things should have been impossible.
Additionally, an enslaved woman should have had at least some vestige of human language, even if she’d been living on her own in the wilderness for a very long time. She also might have had the tattered remains of human clothing. But even if she were found naked, why wouldn’t she have gratefully embraced the fresh dresses that she was given after so much time alone? And she didn’t just reject them; she tore them to pieces.
What about the disaster with Zana’s first few children? No new mother takes her newborn naked to an icy river for a bath, especially in Caucasus mountains. This would have only made sense if Zana’s people were very, very ‘different’…or perhaps not ‘people’ as we know them at all. If Zana really were an alamsty, then bathing her babies in the river would have made sense; almasty babies would have had both fur and different physiology, enabling them to survive a plunge in frigid water.
Yet, Zana was able to endure sex with lascivious men and bore at least six children. If she were not a human being, then reproducing with men should not have been possible at all. At the very least, any offspring she had would have been sterile, but her surviving children went on to have children of their own. Could Zana really have been an almasty, a member of a surviving remnant of ancient people still living as they did more than 40,000 years ago?
The answer, along with Zana, has been buried in the annals of history.
Zana
Almasty
History
Mystery
Unsolved Mysteries

Porky82

i just had a second sighting of an elusive forum puss'eh! and im sure a lot of others saw it too so its corroborated evidence based on multiple sightings
/should i post some blurry pics? and evidence from the 90's (im sure there were forum poosay back then too)
its nothing like a big foot, more the opposite
its has tiny hands and an even smaller ...mind
but i get it, lets all ignore anyone who expresses a view other than ours! its only fair and if you dont believe in what i do well you are a bully fool and get igonred
/the funny thing is by ignoring certain people i dont think im missing anything of subastance

this is an open forum and some of us are just sharing thoughts and having fun
I'd never ignore you chump because I would miss all the pathetic, threatened little old man garbage you dribble daily that I get a good laugh from! 🤣

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
hahah judging by that post someone on the other end is seething im getting pure joy outta it. sucks the block button doesnt hide reply at least it hides the trash . consumed by hate what a shitty way to live. life good my way nothing but positivity and good vibes the dank nuggies help

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
I'd never ignore you chump because I would miss all the pathetic, threatened little old man garbage you dribble daily that I get a good laugh from! 🤣
k seen you got my pm my grammer is shyte just wante make sure you knew wasnt directed at you. have good day

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
2015 man went missing near lilly pond ny bunch of guys were putting onn a deer drive he never showed up on the other side the whole case was strange fbi got involved some think bigfoot some thing other worldly. the other hunters said the woods went quiet and heard a strange sound
here the 411 movie copied bootleg so it might get taking down but great watch very interesting first 20 mnutes is tom case outta ny

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
ya weird one those 411 are good dave is on to something that tom case doesnt make since he shoulda been 30ft in the woods 100 yrds from the next guy. feds know whats up them maps showing where people go missing its all huge wooded nomans land make you wonder whats out there taking these people

exoticrobotic

I mean they obviously exist with so many people seeing them.

Wtf knows what else exists on and in planet Earth.

Ufos...they exist. but do they come from another universe or dimension?

I reckon not with such advanced physics needed to keep an Einstein–Rosen bridge open...

Some of them crash to Earth which is not the behaviour of such an advanced civilisation.

They most likely all live together underground in harmony away from humans in a mountain

greys, white blobbies, lizards, Bigfoot... all of them living together underground ☮️

:rasta:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
ya same here not everyone can be seeing the same things. as far as ufo i think they come from different worlds. dimensions and time travel. some in the bigfoot community think ufos and bigfoot are related. they live in our oceans this one of the most interesting stories ive heard was that of the lake bakal swimmers the russians info got leaked after the fall in the 90s. know its not bigfoot related but had to post it this is wild

exoticrobotic

Very interesting video

as far as ufo i think they come from different worlds. dimensions and time travel. some in the bigfoot community think ufos and bigfoot are related.

They may exist at a different frequency to us already on Earth. Same with Bigfoot.

I find it difficult sometimes to think ufos can navigate through worm holes and time but not evade detection in Earth's airspace. It's almost like they want to be seen :biggrin:

With Bigfoot, apart from the supernatural accounts of invisibility and not being able to follow them, it is not beyond the realms of possibility, If crocodiles can survive extinction events and come out years later the same, that could also be the case with Bigfoot who could possibly be a part of a branch of our ancestry.

Like with all these weird events, most people only believe when they see things themselves and a lot of people don't even speak about it then :biggrin:

A mate was an avid disbeliever in such things until one evening he saw some bloke walking up the stairs in his house. He followed him and the bloke dissapeared into thin air. A ghost? A memory? Throwbacks of a part of our collective consciousness?

Who know?

Very interesting though.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
great input love it. they did a genome sequence on some hairs and other specimens they traced it back to 65,000 yrs ago human female with unknown male origin. when that study came out the nephilum side of the bigfoot community got exited cause it goes along with the nephilum giants mating with mans daughter just stuff that makes you wonder. i do know there is code in our dna that is not normal and shouldn't be there like someone or something has messed with our dna when you here abduction stories its always the same they test us our dna is a coded library and they use it are trying to understand the fabrics of the universe. bigfoot been in many hunters scopes from all the testimonies i heard before but they couldnt pull the trigger cause they were to human like. ya i believe in ghost to a good friend of mine accidentally overdosed last year for two weeks after i kept seeing shadows outta the corner of my eyes it was him never happened before or since it was strange

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
another wild one is reincarnation seen handul of stories one made me believe one was yung girl who went to egyptian museum in her country and told her family that where she from her real family as older moved to egypt went to the spot where she lived sure as shit ground radar found everything she was talking about. her name was dorthy eady give read its wild https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorothy_Eady
or a video on it if wanna watch

exoticrobotic

When 'myths' exist in multiple countries about the same thing there must be something in it.

It's more than a story to scare rambunctious kids.

Myths? Purely a symbolic narrative?

or the first disinformation campaign of the middle ages