What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Best Portable Vape? (Dry-Herb?)

Snook

Still Learning
initial use of cheap portable vapes (and some not so cheap.. PAX!) and the cost of a proper vaporizer are the two main reasons more do not vape.. inconvenience of a proper vape (volcano, SSV) in 'outdoor' social interactions is another where joints rule.. and what I think is another very good reason is cigarettes. Cigarette smoke is very hot and when inhaled is very thick, so people that smoke cigs are even less likely to think vaping is good. Vapes are not hot and thick, particularly vapes from portable vapes. you all can say what you want about full hits on a portable but I beg to differ, they are not... they do not come any where near the hits one gets from a volacano or an SSV. At $300+ to $700+ a good vape is expensive... I find myself hitting the joint on social occasions much less, my lungs are more important..

lp10731

This thread is a time capsule haha. I bought my first dry herb vaporizer given everyones suggestions, and landed on the Arizer Solo 2..... it was... fine. It felt a little too cumbersome and the vapor was too wispy for my liking.

Latest posts

Latest posts