What's new

Best Healthiest non smoke form? Hash Oil, RSO, Honey, Kif,etc - Treating pain and cancer

acespicoli

As promised edits... an index to the thread as its posted by users key sections last update 7.25.2023
Most important links wiki style, feel free to contact me with suggestions
For in depth details read on and share ;)

*Reasonable therapeutic trial is defined as 6 wk of therapy with an appropriate dose, dose titration, and monitoring (eg, function, quality of life).

The PROBLEM

Conclusions​

Patients with cancer used MC with minimal medical oversight. Most received MC certifications through brief meetings with unfamiliar professionals. Participants desired but were often unable to access high‐quality clinical information about MC from their established medical teams. Because many patients are committed to using MC, a product sustained by a growing industry, medical providers should familiarize themselves with the existing data for MM and its limitations to address a poorly met clinical need.
Keywords: cannabis, complementary therapies, health communication, marijuana use, medical oncology

Quick Start

Disorders and Treatments
1.) Extracts the starting materials (thread @BadKittySmiles shared here by @BrassNwood )
... A.) Dry Sift (thread by @bubbleman)
... B.) RSO by Rick Simpson
2.) Decarb Temps activate the Meds (details by @Switcher56 )
3.) Administering and Dosage (credit given to source by @BrassNwood )

A lethal THC dose for a 70-kg human is therefore estimated at approximately 4000 mg/kg of THC, which is a dose of 280,000 mg THC and likely unachievable with oral consumption, smoking, or vaporization (World Health Organization 2012).

1690943586265.png

1690295507733.png

This PDF is available at https://nap.nationalacademies.org/read/24625/chapter/6
also here
The Health Effects of Cannabis and
Cannabinoids: The Current State of
Evidence and Recommendations for
Research (2017)
486 pages | 6 x 9 | PAPERBACK
ISBN 978-0-309-45304-2 | DOI 10.17226/24625
1690296088806.png

Methods​

Using a multistage modified Delphi process, twenty global experts across nine countries developed consensus-based recommendations on how to dose and administer medical cannabis in patients with chronic pain.

Results​

There was consensus that medical cannabis may be considered for patients experiencing neuropathic, inflammatory, nociplastic, and mixed pain. Three treatment protocols were developed. A routine protocol where the clinician initiates the patient on a CBD-predominant variety at a dose of 5 mg CBD twice daily and titrates the CBD-predominant dose by 10 mg every 2 to 3 days until the patient reaches their goals, or up to 40 mg/day. At a CBD-predominant dose of 40 mg/day, clinicians may consider adding THC at 2.5 mg and titrate by 2.5 mg every 2 to 7 days until a maximum daily dose of 40 mg/day of THC. A conservative protocol where the clinician initiates the patient on a CBD-predominant variety at a dose of 5 mg once daily and titrates the CBD-predominant dose by 10 mg every 2 to 3 days until the patient reaches their goals, or up to 40 mg/day. At a CBD-predominant dose of 40 mg/day, clinicians may consider adding THC at 1 mg/day and titrate by 1 mg every 7 days until a maximum daily dose of 40 mg/day of THC. A rapid protocol where the clinician initiates the patient on a balanced THC:CBD variety at 2.5–5 mg of each cannabinoid once or twice daily and titrates by 2.5–5 mg of each cannabinoid every 2 to 3 days until the patient reaches his/her goals or to a maximum THC dose of 40 mg/day.

Conclusions​

In summary, using a modified Delphi process, expert consensus-based recommendations were developed on how to dose and administer medical cannabis for the treatment of patients with chronic pain.
1690294174419.png

1690294199607.png

1690294219995.png

1690294239079.png

While dronabinol was initially approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration on May 31, 1985,[17] it was not until May 13, 1986, the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) issued a Final Rule and Statement of Policy authorizing the "rescheduling of synthetic dronabinol in sesame oil and encapsulated in soft gelatin capsules from Schedule I to Schedule II" (DEA 51 FR 17476-78). This permitted medical use of Marinol, albeit with the severe restrictions associated with Schedule II status.[18] For instance, refills of Marinol prescriptions were not permitted.

Original first post began below here :)

Ok this is asking for help guidance wisdom knowledge for patients and caregivers,
Im getting older and the old sources of information were such as
1658523052607.png

1658523174986.png

What I found so far

PRODUCING THE OIL
Place the starting material in a bucket of good depth to prevent the oil solvent mix from splashing out during the washing process. Then, dampen the bud with the solvent being used and then crush the bud material using a length of wood such as a piece of 2×2.
After the bud has been crushed, add more solvent until the bud material is completely immersed in the solvent. Work the bud material for three to four minutes with the length of wood you used to crush it.
Then slowly pour the solvent oil mix off into another clean container, leaving the starting material in the original container, so it can be washed for the second time. To perform the second wash, add fresh solvent to the starting bud material again, until it is once more immersed in the solvent, and then work it for another three to four minutes, with the piece of wood you have been using.
Then, pour the solvent oil mix from the second wash, into the same container that is holding the solvent oil mix from the first wash you did.
Trying to perform a third wash on the remaining plant material, produces very little oil and it would be of much less medicinal value as a medicine. But if you chose to do so the resulting oil from the third wash, could be used to help treat minor problems such as skin conditions.
The first wash dissolves 75 to 80% of the available medicinal resins off the starting material; the second wash then removes most of whatever resin that is of benefit, which remains. Oils produced from the first wash are the most potent medicinally but if high-grade starting material is used, oil from the second wash also has strong medical benefits as well.
If, for some reason, you have to work with material that is not as medicinally active as it should be, it is best to use the oil from the first wash only for internal use and then start to grow, or look for starting material that is of better quality. Remember, quality is more important than quantity and the more medical values the finished oil contains, the better it will work as a medicine.
Use something such as clean water containers, with a small opening at the top and insert funnels into the openings, then put large coffee filters in the funnels. Pour the solvent oil mix from the first and second washes, into the coffee filters and allow the solvent oil mix to drain into the containers, which are holding the funnels and filters to remove any unwanted plant material etc.
The more funnels and containers you use, the faster the oil solvent mix will be filtered. Once the oil solvent mix has been filtered, it is now ready to have the solvent boiled off. I should also mention that if you are using high quality bud, after the oil solvent mix has been filtered it often looks about the same as gasoline or at times it can be somewhat darker.
Remember that the solvent you are using was clear, so the yellow or darker color the solvent has taken on, is actually due to the healing resins which are now dissolved within it. If you do not already own one, you can purchase an inexpensive large rice cooker with an open top that has both high and low heat settings, to boil the solvent off the oil effectively. But make sure that the rice cooker is set up in a well-ventilated area and then place a fan nearby, to blow away the fumes as the solvent boils off.
This will prevent the fumes from condensing and posing a danger. Rice cookers are designed not to burn the rice as it cooks. So the temperature sensors which are built into these devices, will automatically switch the cooker back on the low heat setting, if the temperature within the cooker begins to get too high.
When producing oil, if the temperature gets a little over 300°F (148°C), it will begin to vaporize the cannabinoids off the oil and, of course, you do not want this to occur. If a rice cooker is working properly, it will automatically come off the high heat setting at roughly 210 to 230°F or (100 to110°C), which is above the temperature where most people say decarboxylation is said to occur,
This temperature is still well below the point that THC and other cannabinoids will vaporize off the oil, which remains in the rice cooker. This is why I strongly recommend the use of a rice cooker, to those who have never produced oil before, since it eliminates any danger of harming the oil in question. Plus the resulting oil is decarboxylated, which is also important, so the oil can achieve its full medicinal benefits.
I suggest that people should not try to use crock-pots and similar appliances to produce oil. When I first tried to produce the oil, I used a crock-pot and since I did not know how much heat these devices can generate, the oil overheated and was ruined.
So I think it’s only sensible that a beginner should start out by using a rice cooker and follow my instructions carefully. For by simply doing so, it can save someone new to producing this oil a lot of grief. A distilling device can also be used to produce this medication and reclaim the solvent that is being used. This method really does make more sense than using a rice cooker.
But stills which are designed to boil off solvents safely are expensive and most people, do not know how to operate one of these devices properly. If one is available, I prefer to use a still myself, but, in some countries, owning a still is against the law. If one is serious and wants to produce large amounts of oil, look into distilling and educate yourself in the proper use of this equipment.
Always make sure there are no sparks, open flames, or red-hot elements in the area while you are filling the rice cooker or boiling the solvent off, because the fumes produced from solvents are very flammable and quite toxic. I have used this same process hundreds of times and have never had a mishap, but for your own safety, please follow the instructions and make sure the area is well ventilated. I also caution you to avoid breathing in the fumes that solvents produce, since they can have unpleasant effects on anyone nearby.
It is also important to note that some of the airflow from the fan, should be directed towards the bottom of the rice cooker, since fumes from the solvent can often accumulate there. If you look at the bottom of a rice cooker you will find one or two small vents and if the fumes from the solvent enters these vents it could cause a fire.
So I have found that by aiming the airflow from the fan at approximately the center of the rice cooker, the airflow will still carry the fumes from the top of the rice cooker away and will also prevent these fumes from accumulating under the rice cooker at the same time. Make sure that the fan is running and produces enough airflow to blow away the fumes and if you are using a multi speed fan you will probably find that the lower speed settings will accomplish this task.
Then fill the rice cooker until it is about three quarters full of oil solvent mix, this allows room for the oil solvent mix to boil off without splashing over. Place the rice cooker on its high heat setting and then begin boiling the solvent off. Never attempt to do this without the use of a fan, since the solvent fumes could accumulate and if they come into contact with the heating element within the rice cooker, it could cause these fumes to ignite.
As the level in the rice cooker drops, continue to carefully add the solvent oil mix you have remaining, until you have nothing left. When the level in the rice cooker comes down for the last time and has been reduced to about two inches of solvent oil mix remaining. Add about 10 to 12 drops of water to the solvent oil mix, which remains in the rice cooker. This small amount of water allows the remaining solvent, to boil off the oil which remains in the rice cooker more readily and it also helps to cleanse the oil of solvent residue, as the last of the solvent is being boiled off.
When there is very little remaining in the cooker, I usually put on a pair of gloves and then pick up the cooker and begin swirling its contents. This is done with the airflow from the fan still taking the fumes away and it can speed up the finishing process slightly. As the heat within the rice cooker increases, the cooker will automatically switch from the high heat setting and then go to its low heat setting, which prevents the oil within the cooker from overheating.
As the last of the solvent is being boiled off, you will hear a crackling sound from the oil that is left in the cooker and you will see quite a bit of bubbling taking place in the oil that remains. Also, you will notice what looks like a small amount of smoke coming off the oil in the rice cooker, but don’t be concerned, since this is mostly just steam produced from the few drops of water that you added.
After the rice cooker has automatically switched to its low heat setting, I usually let it cool until it can be switched to the high heat setting again. After the cooker has automatically switched itself to the low heat setting for the second time, I then take the inner pot out of the cooker and pour its contents into a stainless steel measuring cup.
I have found that some strains of cannabis can produce an oil, which is actually finished and ready to use after the rice cooker has switched itself to the low heat setting for the second time, but in most cases it is still best the finish the oil properly. There will be a small amount of oil remaining in the pot that you will find almost impossible to get out, unless you use something like dry bread to absorb the oil, while it is still warm. Then, small amounts of this bread can be eaten as a medicine, but remember it can sometimes take an hour or more before you feel its effects.
So be careful about how much bread like this you consume, because even a very small amount may put you to sleep for quite a few hours, just the same as the raw oil will do itself. Another good way to clean up whatever oil remains in the pot, is to wash the pot out with a small amount of alcohol that will absorb the oil, leaving you with a hemp oil tincture, which will vary in medical value depending on how much oil the alcohol now contains.
A tincture such as this can be very effective in the treatment of skin conditions and just a little can go a long way, which can save you money. Since I often liked to mix oil from several strains anyway, I usually leave the remaining oil in the pot until the next time I need to produce the oil. In addition, for those who smoke tobacco and would like to see that much of its harmful effects are removed, then producing what I call happy tobacco should satisfy your needs. All you have to do is heat a small amount of tobacco up in the rice cooker and it will absorb whatever oil is present and then, you should have a substance that will be much less harmful and put you in a better mood when smoked.
By mixing oils from different strains, you receive the medicinal benefits from all these different types of oil and I have found such oils to be effective, in the treatment of just about everything. If you have many different varieties of good cannabis bud at your disposal, I think mixing the oils from different strains of Indica is a good idea, but if you do not, often the oil from just one strain will probably satisfy your needs.
Take the oil that you poured into the stainless steel measuring cup and put it on a gentle heating device such as a coffee warmer to evaporate off whatever water remains in the oil. Quite often, it only takes a short time to evaporate the remaining water off, but also some strains produce more natural terpenes and flavonoids than others. These terpenes and flavonoids can cause the oil you now have on the coffee warmer to bubble for quite some time and it may take a while for such oils to cease this activity.
When the oil on the coffee warmer has little or no bubbling activity visible, take the oil off the coffee warmer and allow it to cool a bit, after which it can be drawn up into the plastic syringes for use.
Another way to finish the oil without the use of a coffee warmer, is to put the oil in an oven set at 120°C or about(250°F) for about thirty minutes to an hour. Both of these methods work very well to bring the oil to a finished state.
Then, using plastic applicators or syringes with no needles that should be available from your local drug store, use the plunger of the syringe, to slowly draw the warm oil up into the syringes and then allow it to cool. As the oil comes down to room temperature, the resin or oil which contain the healing cannabinoids, will become a thick grease-like substance and it is then ready to use as a medicine. Sometimes the resin is so thick that it can be hard to force it out of the syringes when cooled. If such a thing happens, simply put the syringe in a cup of hot water, then in a short time you should be able to squeeze your dosage out more easily.
There are times when a patient could force too much oil from the syringe, but if this happens, just pull back on the plunger of the syringe and the excess oil can usually be drawn back into the syringe, without too much difficulty. On average, a dry pound of material will require about 2 gallons (8-9 liters) of solvent to do the two washes which are required. If you plan to produce the oil from more or less starting material, simply do the math to determine roughly how much solvent will be needed.
From start to finish, it usually takes three to four hours to accomplish the whole process, and then the medicine is sitting there ready to be used.
It should also be mentioned that this oil has an extremely long shelf life. But for long-term storage, I would put it in a dark bottle with a tight lid or a stainless steel container. If kept in a cool dark place when stored, it can maintain its medicinal potency for a great number of years. At first, it may seem daunting for some to try to produce their own medicine but in reality, this process is extremely simple.
All you have to do is carefully follow these instructions and after you produce this medication a couple of times, you will find that it is not much harder to make than a cup of coffee.
Highest Regards
Rick Simpson

What I hope to gain with this thread
  1. Easy todo recipe
  2. That uses no carcinogenic chemicals
  3. Is easily dosed by an older maybe not so competent patient
Other factors
  1. shown to stop cancer
  2. is as effective for treating pain as opiates
High hopes here I know, best thing I liked so far was the CO2 extractions (maybe prohibitively expensive?) and maybe make some gummy bear doses with all natural ingredients
Due to arthritis and gout trying to avoid artificial sweeteners as well/

Please post thoughts recipes etc as you see fitting, feel free to link other threads by copy paste local url if its been discussed here on IC before please

Maybe list some of the indica / sativa with the best yields on a run. Focused on pain insomnia, appetite currently, but share what you like.
I will use this first post as ongoing edit to simplify finding the information without reading the whole thread as we go
A type of consensus/treatise post on the subject thread with the most liked posts and solutions for quick reference
the condensed wiki version if you will, let me know if I make any errors or omissions ;)

As promised edits... an index to the thread as its posted by users key sections 7.25.2023
Most important links wiki style, feel free to contact me with suggestions

Last edited:

acespicoli

Borrowed this

How do I make hash oil? (alcohol extraction method for marijuana)​

CHILLAX – CHILLed Alcohol eXtraction method for making marijuana hash oil
by RadiantBlueLight
read original tutorial by RadiantBlueLight here
Do you love marijuana hash oil? Interested in ultra-potent cannabinoid extractions?
I've been working on better ways to extract cannabinoids from cannabis for 15 years so here's CHILLAX (CHILLed Alcohol eXtraction). New name, same great taste.
Most cannabis extraction methods pull out too much green plant matter for good hash oil. Here's how to make the cleanest oil ever seen without using butane or expensive hexane.
Depending on the potency of the cannabis, you may extract 20-30% by weight of what you started with.
So for example, you’ll get about 4g from 0.5 oz of buds.
How to CHILLAX For Hash Oil
  1. Chill a bottle of high % alcohol overnight in a freezer. 91% isopropyl is ideal.
  2. Also chill a small drinking glass overnight. About the same size as a coffee filter.
  3. The next day, put the cannabis in a coffee filter. Use two filters in case of rips.
  4. Bake cannabis in a preheated oven at 250° F for 30 mins to decarboxylate. It will smell. If you're using your vape remains, you can skip this decarboxylation step.
  5. Crumble up the cannabis while it's in the coffee filter. The buds are dry so it's easy.
  6. Place the coffee filter containing cannabis open side up into the frozen glass.
  7. Put the glass with cannabis in the freezer for an hour. It's still warm from the oven.
  8. Pour enough chilled alcohol into the glass to just cover the cannabis.
  9. Freeze the glass and its contents for 30-60 mins. Swirl the glass and check the color every 10 mins.
  10. If the alcohol starts to turn light green, end now and go on to the next step.
  11. Remove the glass from the freezer.
  12. Carefully lift out the filter and let the remaining alcohol drip back into the glass.
  13. Gently squeeze every last drop out the filter into the glass. Be careful, it's really cold and don't tear the filter.
  14. The alcohol should be yellow with no green. Pour this alcohol into a bowl and let it evaporate with or without low electric heat.
Pictured here is 7 grams of California's finest dissolved in half a cup of alcohol. Ready to be evaporated. See how light colored the final product will be?
Chilled alcohol extraction method - marijuana

It will end up being very sticky but you can do a lot with it at this point. Such as scrape it up and smoke it like hash, roll a bud in it for cannabis caviar, or mix it with butter for edibles.
My favorite way is to mix it with a spoonful of peanut butter and eat it.
Anything you make with this oil will not have that nasty green taste but will smell and taste like the essence of cannabis without the stuff you don't want.
The coffee filter full of cannabis will be white when this is finished but later as the temperature rises it will become intensely green.
Here's a super cryo shortcut to freezer alcohol:
  1. Dry ice chunks are put into the room temperature alcohol already in the glass.
  2. Put the coffee filter in after the chunks have gone.
  3. You'll look like a real mad scientist with all the sublimated CO2 gas floating around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posted by
u/RadiantBlueLight
12 years ago

CHALEX - CHilled ALcohol EXtraction method. The cleanest hash oil without butane.​

renderTimingPixel.png

I've been working on better ways to extract cannabinoids from cannabis for 15 years so here's CHILLAX (CHILLed Alcohol eXtraction). New name, same great taste.
Most cannabis extraction methods pull out too much green plant matter for good hash oil. Here's how to make the cleanest oil ever seen without using butane or expensive hexane.
  • Chill a bottle of high % alcohol overnight in a freezer. 91% isopropyl is ideal.
  • Also chill a small drinking glass overnight. About the same size as a coffee filter.
  • The next day, put the cannabis in a coffee filter. Use two filters in case of rips.
  • Bake cannabis in a preheated oven at 250° F for 30 mins to decarboxylate. It will smell.
  • Crumble up the cannabis while it's in the coffee filter. The buds are dry so it's easy.
  • Place the coffee filter containing cannabis open side up into the frozen glass.
  • Put the glass with cannabis in the freezer for an hour. It's still warm from the oven.
  • Pour enough chilled alcohol into the glass to just cover the cannabis.
  • Freeze the glass and its contents for 30-60 mins. Swirl the glass and check the color every 10 mins.
  • If the alcohol starts to turn light green, end now and go on to the next step.
  • Remove the glass from the freezer.
  • Carefully lift out the filter and let the remaining alcohol drip back into the glass.
  • Gently squeeze every last drop out the filter into the glass. Be careful, it's really cold and don't tear the filter.
  • The alcohol should be yellow with no green. Pour this alcohol into a bowl and let it evaporate with or without low electric heat.
It will end up being very sticky but you can do a lot with it at this point. Such as scrape it up and smoke it like hash, roll a bud in it for cannabis caviar, or mix it with butter for edibles. My favorite way is to mix it with a spoonful of peanut butter and eat it. Anything you make with this oil will not have that nasty green taste but will smell and taste like the essence of cannabis without the stuff you don't want.
The coffee filter full of cannabis will be white when this is finished but later as the temperature rises it will become intensely green.
edit: is 7 grams of California's finest dissolved in half a cup of alcohol. Ready to be evaporated. See how light colored the final product will be?
edit2: Here's a super cryo shortcut to freezer alcohol: dry ice chunks are put into the room temperature alcohol already in the glass. After the chunks have gone put the coffee filter in. You'll look like a real mad scientist with all the sublimated CO2 gas floating around.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ace's WARNINGS
What is the Bitterant in rubbing alcohol?
Denatonium, usually available as denatonium benzoate (under trade names such as Denatrol, BITTERANT-b, BITTER+PLUS, Bitrex, and Aversion) and as denatonium saccharide (BITTERANT-s), is the most bitter chemical compound known, with bitterness thresholds of 0.05 ppm for the benzoate and 0.01 ppm for the saccharide.

Denatured alcohol is ethanol that has additives to make it poisonous, bad-tasting, foul-smelling, or nauseating to discourage its recreational consumption.

So what this means? Go to the drug store buy a bottle of rubbing alcohol evaporate it in a pyrex glass dish and you will be left with a white very bitter powder.
If you use this to make extracts you will scrape up the powder with the extract, ethanol (liquor store grain alcohol) has worked for me as an alternative.
Also a information source to observe MSDS sheets (material safety data sheets) for substances know to cause cancer
There is a manual called the CRC Handbook it lists pretty much every know organic substance and what it is soluble in. As in what solvent it (THC, CBD) will disolve in a polar or non polar solvent
It is also possible to make fraction extracts of certain substances as required by this method with layered extractions in a column
I will try to keep it simple like the coffee recipes, if your reading this im gonna assume your high ;)

Last edited:

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
In short, ethanol (high proof vodka) makes the cleanest home extraction with basic equipment. You will need nothing else more exotic.

Extra virgin olive oil (unpolluted with non olive oils... crappy /untrue labeling can make that difficult) and ghee absorb the most cannabinoids and are easily digestible by all people. Simple crock pot infusions work fine.

xet

Large-Triple-Disc-with-Barrel-Perc-Bong-2-e1548288356842.jpg

I like the triple percolator setups, smoke the herb but the "smoke" gets thoroughly washed clean before inhale, practically vapor. Easy and no crazy numbers of steps to prepare the medicine. Isopropyl alcohol clean really fast afterward, warm water rinse, done, ready for another toke later. I had family live to 100+ smoking every day so it may not be smoke being the issue.

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Clean smoke. :laughing:

When you why ever want to inhale, there's vaporizing. No point in smoking something! You will get used to it. But if you are a tobacco junkie, there is no hope for you at all. :tongue:

Back to topic. ^^

xet

Clean smoke. :laughing:

When you why ever want to inhale, there's vaporizing. No point in smoking something! You will get used to it. But if you are a tobacco junkie, there is no hope for you at all. :tongue:

Back to topic. ^^
Ok trash

acespicoli

In short, ethanol (high proof vodka) makes the cleanest home extraction with basic equipment. You will need nothing else more exotic.

Extra virgin olive oil (unpolluted with non olive oils... crappy /untrue labeling can make that difficult) and ghee absorb the most cannabinoids and are easily digestible by all people. Simple crock pot infusions work fine.
Thank you!

@xet
I like the triple percolator setups, smoke the herb but the "smoke" gets thoroughly washed clean before inhale, practically vapor. Easy and no crazy numbers of steps to prepare the medicine. Isopropyl alcohol clean really fast afterward, warm water rinse, done, ready for another toke later. I had family live to 100+ smoking every day so it may not be smoke being the issue.

One of my favorites the bubblers :bongsmi:

I should have mentioned that, anything that would clog a artery cause another stroke or smoking / carcinogenic cancer triggering chemicals (previous tobacco user) is totally out of the question for this patient
Even on a fructose restricted diet due to gout, the RSO is where we are at now tried dilute with hemp seed oil and a dropper toohard todo solo, think im going to try the gummy bear recipe to ease dosing issues
Has anyone made the gummies ? Commercial gummies im finding dont have the needed potency. Also whats the most potent new age extract that retains the terps and does not have the strong green taste?

Last edited:

acespicoli

Role of Fungal Infections in Carcinogenesis and Cancer Development:​

A Literature Review​

1709683930738.png

Last edited:

acespicoli

SIMPLE CANNABUTTER
1668583576107.png

This is an easy, quick way to infuse cannabis into butter on your stove top. Be
sure to use salted butter since it has a higher smoke point, and don’t leave your
saucepan unattended! You can make this cannabutter relatively quickly, and use
it in any of the recipes in this book.

MAKES ½ CUP
½ cup (1 stick) salted butter*
¼ ounce cannabis buds, finely ground

*To make cannamargarine, simply substitute margarine for butter in this recipe.

1. Melt the butter on low heat in a saucepan. Add the ground buds, and simmer
on low heat for 45 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Strain the butter into a glass dish with a tight-fitting lid. Push the back of a
spoon against the plant matter, and smash it against the strainer to squeeze out
every drop of butter available. When you’re done, discard the plant matter.
3. Use your cannabutter immediately, or refrigerate or freeze until it is time to
use. You can easily scale this recipe up for larger batches of cannabutter. 1 pound
of butter (4 sticks) can absorb 1 ounce of cannabis, but you may want to simmer
for up to 60 minutes.
Drizzle this cannabutter over freshly cooked pasta or popcorn for instant
satisfaction. Reserve large batches in the fridge or freezer for use in recipes.
Note: For medical patients, I would recommend using 2 ounces of cannabis for
each pound of butter, effectively making a double-strength cannabutter.

Private message me if interested in cookbook with more recipes

Last edited:

acespicoli

1671539872946.png

RICK SIMPSON OIL AKA RSO - KINGS KUSH 78% THC PER GRAM
1671539980704.png

USED TWO 0.5 GRAM = TOTAL 1 GRAM PURPLE KUSH DISTALLITE 68% THC (LEMONY TERPS)
MADE FOR A NICE LEMONY SUGAR COOKIE FLAVOR THATS NICE ABOUT SUGAR COOKIE
IS THE STRAIN FLAVOR CAN SHINE THRU

SINCE ALL OF THIS IS COOKED IT COMES OUT VERY POTENT STILL​

Do I Need to Decarboxylate Before Making RSO?​

Making your own RSO can be a great way to get the medicinal benefits of cannabis oil, but one question often comes up: do you need to decarboxylate before making RSO?
The answer is yes. Decarboxylation is necessary for the full activation of THC. This blog post will discuss what decarboxylation is and how to do it correctly.
Table of Contents

What is decarboxylation, and why is it necessary?​

Decarboxylation is a chemical reaction that removes a carboxyl group from a molecule. This reaction is essential for developing many products, including Rick Simpson oil.
During decarboxylation, the molecules become more reactive and can form new bonds with other molecules. This process is used to make RSO oil more potent. The oil is heated to a high enough temperature to remove the carboxyl group but not so high that it destroys the active ingredients in the oil.
As a result, Rick Simpson oil is more effective than regular cannabis oil. Decarboxylation is also used to make other products, such as edibles and topical products.

How to decarboxylate cannabis properly​

Decarboxylation is a crucial step in making cannabis-infused products, such as edibles and topicals. By decarbing the cannabis, you activate the plant’s psychoactive compounds, THC and CBD.
The decarboxylation process is simple: all you need to do is heat the cannabis to a specific temperature for a while.
There are a few different ways to decarb cannabis, but one of the most popular methods is the Rick Simpson oil method.
This involves heating the cannabis in an oven at 220 degrees Fahrenheit for 60 minutes. Once the time is up, allow the cannabis to cool before using it in your recipes.
Using a sheet of parchment paper on a baking tray makes this process easier. You can use a metal pan or any other type of container, but parchment paper works best because it allows air to circulate around the cannabis.

How to make RSO using decarboxylated cannabis
Decarboxylating your cannabis is an essential first step in making Rick Simpson oil or rso. This process activates the THC in cannabis extracts, making it more potent.
Now that your cannabis is decarboxylated, it’s time to make the RSO.
  • Combine 1 gram of decarboxylated cannabis with 1 millilitre of coconut oil or other cooking oil in a small saucepan.
  • Heat the mixture over low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  • Remove the pan from heat and allow it to cool.
  • Store your RSO in a dark glass container in a cool, dark place.
  • Now that you know how to decarboxylate before making RSO, you can make your potent and effective cannabis oil at home.

The benefits of activated THC cannabis concentrates​

Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) is a type of cannabis oil that contains high levels of THC, the primary psychoactive compound in marijuana. It is said to have a wide variety of potential health benefits, including reducing anxiety and improving sleep quality. (Source)
Some people also believe that RSO can help to alleviate pain and inflammation. In addition, Rick Simpson oil boosts the immune system and improves the appetite.
While there is still some disagreement among experts about the exact nature of the benefits of Rick Simpson oil, there is no doubt that this potent substance can have a profound effect on the human body.

NOW FOR THE RECIPE FROM -

Easy Sugar Cookies​

This sugar cookie recipe is quick and easy to make. They are really good as-is or with candies mixed in. My friend uses chocolate mints on top, and they're great!
Recipe by Stephanie
Updated on November 29, 2022

Easy Sugar Cookies
A classic Christmas cookie, this 5-star favorite is one of Allrecipes’ most popular recipes, with almost 3,000 rave reviews! And they’re so simple to make!

Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Servings: 48 (PAMPERED CHEF SCOOPER WE DID 36 COOKIES ONE MONTH SUPPLY)
Yield: 4 dozen
h this top-rated sugar cookie recipe. It comes together with just a few ingredients you likely already have on hand — and the sugar cookies turn out perfect every time.

Sugar Cookie Ingredients​

These are the simple ingredients you'll need to make the best sugar cookies of your life:

· Flour: This easy sugar cookie recipe starts with all-purpose flour.
· Leaveners: Baking soda and baking powder act as leaveners, which means they help the cookies rise.
· Butter: Two sticks of butter add moisture and richness.
· Sugar: Of course, you'll need sugar for sugar cookies!
· Egg: An egg lends more moisture and helps bind the cookie dough together.

How to Make Sugar Cookies From Scratch​

Here's a quick overview of what you can expect when you make homemade sugar cookies:

1. Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ingredients in another.
2. Gradually blend the flour mixture into the butter mixture.
3. Roll the dough into balls and bake until the edges are golden.

Learn more: How to Decorate Cookies

easy sugar cookies

Bianca Danielle

How Long Do Sugar Cookies Last? (WE DO FRIDGE 30 DAYS TUPPERWARE NP)​

Store the cooled cookies in an airtight container for a few days at room temperature or up to one week in the fridge. If you've frosted your cookies, stack them with wax paper between each layer to prevent sticking.

Can You Freeze Sugar Cookies?​

Yes! You can freeze baked sugar cookies and sugar cookie dough.

· To freeze baked cookies: Allow the baked cookies to cool completely. Arrange them in a single layer on a baking sheet, cover, and freeze for about three hours or up to overnight. Transfer the now-frozen cookies to a zip-top bag or freezer-safe container. Wrap in at least one layer of foil for extra protection. Freeze for up to two months.

· To freeze cookie dough: Roll the dough into balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover and freeze for about three hours or up to overnight. Transfer the frozen cookies to a zip-top bag or freezer-safe container. Wrap in at least one layer of foil for extra protection. Freeze for up to two months.

Learn more: How to Freeze Cookies and Cookie Dough for Easy Baking

Ingredients​

• 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour

• 1 teaspoon baking soda

• ½ teaspoon baking powder

• 1 cup butter, softened (WARMED 1 GRAM EXTRACT MIXED TO YOUR CHOICE OF HEMP SEED OIL ETC) OR MORE DEPENDING ON YOUR TOLERANCE AND OR MEDICAL NEEDS

• 1 ½ cups white sugar

• 1 egg

• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Buy all 7 ingredients from this recipe for $18.79

Directions​

1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).

2. Stir flour, baking soda, and baking powder together in a small bowl.

3. Beat sugar and butter together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in flour mixture. Roll dough into walnut-sized balls and place 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.

4. Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets briefly before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

Meredith Food Studio

Tips​

Top these sweet cookies with our sugar cookie frosting to really impress!

Nutrition Facts (per serving)​

86Calories
4gFat
12gCarbs
1gProtein

Nutrition Facts
Servings Per Recipe 48
Calories 86
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 4g5%
Saturated Fat 3g13%
Cholesterol 14mg5%
Sodium 60mg3%
Total Carbohydrate 12g4%
Dietary Fiber 0g1%
Total Sugars 6g
Protein 1g
Calcium 6mg0%
Iron 0mg2%
Potassium 11mg0%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data.
(-) Information is not currently available for this nutrient. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.

THIS HAS STOPPED THE NEED FOR PRESCRIPTION OPIATES SO FAR

WORKS WELL AS A NIGHT TIME MED WARMED FOR 20 SECONDS IN MICROWAVE ;)
COOKIES AND MILK

:deadxmas: :xmastree: WISHING YOU A VERY MERRY XMAS - HOPE YOU ENJOY

LINKS vvv TO MORE COOKIE VARIETY

tracker
tracker
tracker
tracker
tracker
tracker
tracker
tracker
tracker
tracker
tracker
tracker
tracker
tracker
tracker
tracker
tracker
tracker

Last edited:

acespicoli

Crispy rice treats are made with just 3 ingredients.

1671543757401.png
1671543670010.png
1671543611698.png

Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 15 mins

Ingredients​

• ¼ cup butter (CANNA BUTTER)
  • 4 cups miniature marshmallows
  • 5 cups crispy rice cereal

Directions​

1. Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat; add marshmallows and stir until melted and well combined. Cook 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.

2. Stir in crispy rice cereal until well coated.

3. Press mixture evenly and firmly into a buttered 9x13-inch pan using a buttered spatula or waxed paper. Cut into 2-inch squares when cool.

Tips​

You can substitute marshmallow creme instead of marshmallows.

Nutrition Facts​

Calories 65
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat 1g
Cholesterol 5mg
Sodium 65mg
Total Carbohydrate 12g
Total Sugars 5g
Protein 1g
Vitamin C 4mg
Calcium 1mg
Iron 2mg
Potassium 7mg

Last edited:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Borrowed this

How do I make hash oil? (alcohol extraction method for marijuana)​

CHILLAX – CHILLed Alcohol eXtraction method for making marijuana hash oil
by RadiantBlueLight
read original tutorial by RadiantBlueLight here
Do you love marijuana hash oil? Interested in ultra-potent cannabinoid extractions?
Depending on the potency of the cannabis, you may extract 20-30% by weight of what you started with.
So for example, you’ll get about 4g from 0.5 oz of buds.
How to CHILLAX For Hash Oil
  1. Chill a bottle of high % alcohol overnight in a freezer. 91% isopropyl is ideal.
  2. Also chill a small drinking glass overnight. About the same size as a coffee filter.
  3. The next day, put the cannabis in a coffee filter. Use two filters in case of rips.
  4. Bake cannabis in a preheated oven at 250° F for 30 mins to decarboxylate. It will smell. If you're using your vape remains, you can skip this decarboxylation step.
That is the last thing you want to do. Rick explains why. That smell you smell is medicine! :tiphat:

When producing oil, if the temperature gets a little over 300°F (148°C), it will begin to vaporize the cannabinoids off the oil and, of course, you do not want this to occur. If a rice cooker is working properly, it will automatically come off the high heat setting at roughly 210 to 230°F or (100 to110°C), which is above the temperature where most people say decarboxylation is said to occur,
This temperature is still well below the point that THC and other cannabinoids will vaporize off the oil, which remains in the rice cooker. This is why I strongly recommend the use of a rice cooker, to those who have never produced oil before, since it eliminates any danger of harming the oil in question. Plus the resulting oil is decarboxylated, which is also important, so the oil can achieve its full medicinal benefits.

BTW, when I decarboxilate for my canna-pills, I decarb @ 225 deg F for 25 min.

acespicoli

That is the last thing you want to do. Rick explains why. That smell you smell is medicine! :tiphat:

BTW, when I decarboxilate for my canna-pills, I decarb @ 225 deg F for 25 min.
Great feedback, I did lose some of the lemon terpene it was the aroma in the air while baking
also the high temps while cooking as you said, degrades some potency, I would agree
It worked but im willing to elvolve to a better method

1671549374790.png

@Switcher56
Im gonna try to get a better run and refine the methods and temperatures for these moving forward

1671549623539.png

The terpene flavors in the sugar cookies was nice especially the Limonene was refreshing
So your right about losing some terps the problem is how to cook the cookie without losing anything?
Maybe slow cooking low temp get back to the recipe on the next batch :thinking: Try one cookie at a time no med
Thanks for the heads up Brother, you think 300 degrees in the oven would keep me from a boil off point?
Your getting good potency at that low of a temp?
Im new into the cooking and medical uses, fairly well familiar with the recreational uses 🤣

Last edited:

acespicoli

Awesome recipies! Medical sugar cookies to celebrate Christmas! I love it! Could the RSO oil be used as a topical as well?
I used CBD roll on and it helped for joint pain / arthritis never tried RSO for it but I just googled it and people say it works so 🤷‍♂️ I guess you could try it and let us know, maybe we can gather a RSO coco butter etc suave recipe and throw it in here? Burts bees has some good natural products wish they made one with RSO CBD

Plookerkingjon

I've eaten every cannabis infused confection I could possibly point a finger at baked goods oils tinctures sublingual films, all that and at the end of the day if I want to know unequivocally that what I'm getting is what I need I got to grow it myself collect glandular trichromes press them into pill size or hash and just eat it

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, may have to try that thanks. Here's what I use.

acespicoli

Dosage Questions someone let me know a easier way and check my math for errors please
1671555747134.png

I have one gram of RSO the THC is 78% I make 36 cookies,
how many mg of THC does each cookie contain in theory not considering a small amt of wasted product?
residual loss. So mg/cookie +/- formula ?
Starting to sound like school math class :D

Other dosing consideration is mg/lb or kg of body weight

Last edited:

acespicoli

How about just heating it and eating it, without the extra sugars and fats? Surely that is the most healthy option.
We were doing that but the raw flavor was or is undesirable to some people, were actually getting better longer slower absorption rates and effects mixed with food. The binding of THC with fat may be the other factor. Of course that's probably personal preference, some people may appreciate the potency of pure product. Did try this diluted to the desired strength with hemp seed oil and dropper bottles, worked quite well actually. @Switcher56 pills look like a easy to take and dose method as well

The RSO and high THC extracts you get alot of bang for your buck at the dispensary
As well as making dosing easy and repeatable on a batch for home growers
1671556929273.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts