What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Baguio Bud

piranha

piranha i bow to your better judgement. I will give it a try myself when im there in september. My point was going to a so. mindanao for a white american guy is probably not a smart decision.

i understand :) tell me if ur coming maybe i can hook you up here :)

hey piranha, you from the Philippines too? nice. hell yeah sagada is better. plus you can get hash there, and the commoners there are more "open" to pot smoking. first time i went there, got down the bus and saw this old ifugao smoking a huge blunt. AWESOME. hehe.

oh and dr leary, sure i could hook you up with some buds. id be happy to part you with some seeds as well. just try and bring some hash/bud from the states!!! hahaa if you can. lol. just kidding. but oh man that would be so fuckin SWEEEET. later guys. :joint:

HarryNugz

She's from Digos City. I have no plans on going there at all let alone an expedition to score weed or seeds ever! If I do take a trip, she'll meet me wherever i want, but more likely we'd meet up in a nice resort somewhere other than Mindanau.

B

buddymate

I have been to Digos Harry,not worth flying down,small and nondescript,its right next to Cotabato,one of Mindanaos "Hot" areas,I was there last year when a bomb went off in Digos bus terminal,best give the place a miss mate,go to Malapascua or Camiguin or Panglao,give Boracay a miss,overhyped and overcrowded :2cents: Pic shows Islamists being moved in army lorries in Zamboanga.

Attachments

• zamboarmytruckloaded with muslim pilgrims.jpg
    zamboarmytruckloaded with muslim pilgrims.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 29

Dr Leary

My girl is Kabahian from Illigan City. She is even cautious about going to certain areas. Buddymate be safe on your walks.

I really like Baguio and I'm considering living there. It's a lot easier to get to from Manila than Sagada. Never been to Sagada but seeing those photos of Segata buds (OMG) Im willing to take that long bus ride there. Also check out Smoke Tayo's post on this thread. The red buds are freekn awsome looking.

http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=49138&highlight=kalinga

Buddymate Im in Illigan City, CDO and Cebu in September let me know if you are in the area and lets grab a brew.

Piranha and Mickomick how do I find you guys when i get over there. Lets hook up.

Mickomick I dont think you want me smuggleing Hash into Phils, cuz i will have to pull it out of my ass when I see you. LOL

sup guys, i've been to the phils a couple of times. im from hawaii. i stay in urdaneta city when im there. ive been to baguio last year. seen that big ass lion on the way up there. the mall is nice there too. i wish i could find some bud when there but the girl doesnt know i smoke. hahaha. this year we stayed at villa escudero i think thats in laguna? got a gallon of lambanog, tried to bring it back here and they took it out of the box! we also went to 100 islands. i love it there its similar but so different then here. i swear if you can drive there expecially manila, you can drive anywhere in the world its nuts. love the food. but dont have the balls to try balut. stay safe you guys smoke up.

B

buddymate

Sadly I wont be back there till early next year Dr Leary,I was there in feb-april of this year.Piranha,I got an old mate lives in QC,project 7 Bago Bantay.

Wow glad to hear you stories guys. Piranha man taga cubao ako brad. Tara smoke minsan. Dr leary, id smoke that hash even if it came from your ass man. trust me. or bho. police here haven't seen the likes of those. they identify weed in those small teabags. haha dumbass. oh and dr leary im from quezon city as well. you said you had a place in makati? maybe piranha and i can meet you if ever you come by. :joint: lets just hope we get some nice buds by september. :)) heck, why dont we go to baguio? haha peaceout everyone

Dr Leary

Mickohmick

My apartment is off C5 at Rosewood not far from the new airport. I will be out your way in September and look you guys up. Stay safe

Ayt dr.leary. you too. i talked to piranha and dude said he managed to get some seeds off nirvana. he mentioned about afghan kush and some jock. stay safe. :) BHO BHO!! haha.

Fafafooey

I just got back from the Philippines. All I had for weed while I was there was some brick a friend shared with me. It actually wasn't bad; nice floral scent, happy, uplifting high, mellow (no paranoia). 3-4 rips was enough for me. I even got some vivid closed-eye visuals one night when I laid down to sleep. I heard it was pretty cheap too; @500p/brick, I'm not the one who got it though, so I couldn't say for sure.

a 500php brick weighs about 1/4 kilo. that's how its dealt here. we call them "lines" as pertaining to the lines on a scale. so if you're getting one "line" or what we call as "guhit", its actually 1/4 a kilo. brick is usually from sagada or baguio so the quality is not that bad. its just the presentation that needs imporvement. i know you guys there would probably turn down any brick weed, but trust me. SOMETIMES you come across some nasty shite. and when i mean nasty i mean talking-to-yourself-cant-stop-laughing weed. :joint:

MMAJAY

my penpal is from mindanao. don't think i'll go visit her anytime soon if ever there. better to hook up in the main island somewhere. i've been to baguio several times and really like that place. don't fancy the bus ride though!
I agree that bus ride will make a good buzz go away. I had to close the curtain and not look out. Scary shit my friend. Lived in the PI 3 years and smoked it from many areas and allways got decent smoke and the price was amazeing!!!! I was there from 1986-1989. Had a blast!!

piranha

did grow a couple of seeds from this before and i must say that there is nothing compared smoking these magic from baguio and different parts of the phil.the high really gives one a very nice and clear headed high, for the body its balanced with your head buzz. growers from the phil mostly grow for big productions thus doing it on land outdoors, yet the quality of the nugs produced are great. im just imagining what more if one tries to bring these genetics indoor with a controlled environment etc.. i cant wait to taste that!

Attachments

• IMG_1592.jpg
    IMG_1592.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1591.jpg
    IMG_1591.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 26
nice piranha! :D its nice to actually meet a pinoy grower in these forums. :joint: yeah i do hope some of you guys from the states can try out PI seeds. With your superb growing methods, it might bring out the best in Philippine genetics. WE WANT TO SEND YOU SEEDS FOR THE LOVE OF GRASS!!! LOL.

Latest posts

Latest posts