What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Baguio Bud

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll be visiting there with my GF's family sometime next year and I'm really looking foreward to this trip. They're Ilocano, I guess that's up north? Does anyone know about cannabis in that area, and what I might look out for in the way of seeds when I'm there? Her fathers brother is or was the governer of the province so I think they're well connected.

B

buddymate

Cagayan Valley and Ilocos,you will find weed,from what I remember ilocano is spoken a lot in California especially Stockton when I went there.

Fafafooey

nice piranha! :D its nice to actually meet a pinoy grower in these forums. :joint: yeah i do hope some of you guys from the states can try out PI seeds. With your superb growing methods, it might bring out the best in Philippine genetics. WE WANT TO SEND YOU SEEDS FOR THE LOVE OF GRASS!!! LOL.

I don't think it would take much to get a top notch example of pinoy weed out there either. Probably just sprout a bunch of seeds and find a good mom and grow it seedless. Or select a mom and dad for great seeds. You know what I bet would be great? Philippine weed crossed with a nice mellow indica like a hindu kush.

Blazed_Out

I tried to grow some seeds I brought back a couple years back and none sprouted. Maybe they were too dry? Hopefully when I go back next year I'll have better luck.
I couldn't get any weed in Cubao (Murphy) due to family being on my case, instead I had my own from here in the UK, so I was good for a little while.

So... how many hours would it take to get to Sagada from Tarlac City?

B

buddymate

I don't think it would take much to get a top notch example of pinoy weed out there either. Probably just sprout a bunch of seeds and find a good mom and grow it seedless. Or select a mom and dad for great seeds. You know what I bet would be great? Philippine weed crossed with a nice mellow indica like a hindu kush.
Mellow indica?Hindu Kush??Not the ones I collected in Pakistan,anything but "Mellow" :yoinks:Besides would an indica handle the high RH?As soon as you come out of an aircon building in Pinas the sweats dripping within a minute or two.

ndnguy

Looks like someone is snipin on the tricomes to get a lil hash or sift and still make his cash on the bud,now who would do or think such a thing anyway??????

Latest posts

Latest posts