What's new

Panama A5 Haze feminized limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
heheheh that sounds more like my typical experience with Panama A5 Haze @MAHA KALA 😄 loud incense, leather and citrics mainly, with a devastating effect i prefer for late afternoons when i want to blow my mind and body.

Thanks for choosing Panama A5 Haze for your current grow @Cheech87 :) You can reach up to 1.8 ec in peak of flower production.

Cheech87

Thanks for choosing Panama A5 Haze for your current grow @Cheech87 :) You can reach up to 1.8 ec in peak of flower production.
[/QUOTE]

@dubi No, I have to thank you 🙌👌
I don't understand why sativas are grown so little nowadays. I've never had such a high yield as with my ka5h (214g dry)with just 2 weeks vegetation and I've made a lot of mistakes. Now I just have to learn how to grow them properly.

JAHNODUB

Ites my good Haze's lovers!
Panama A5 fem in curing process, full encens clove/ citric arnica odors, full citric encensy leathery hazey smoke top quality,The Hi is strong and clear becoming after one hour quickly cloudy and stoney.:smoker:

IMG_20240421_182716.jpg

Top of the shelf cross again, strong and highest grade quality mostly sativa hybrid, awesome work @Yo Sammy and @dubi, this A5 and Panama breed is a surely great outcome :canabis:

Respect to each and everyone

Attachments

• IMG_20240421_182546.jpg
    IMG_20240421_182546.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 153
  • IMG_20240421_182653.jpg
    IMG_20240421_182653.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 157
  • IMG_20240421_183328.jpg
    IMG_20240421_183328.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 161

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Ites my good Haze's lovers!
Panama A5 fem in curing process, full encens clove/ citric arnica odors, full citric encensy leathery hazey smoke top quality,The Hi is strong and clear becoming after one hour quickly cloudy and stoney.:smoker:

View attachment 18991116

Top of the shelf cross again, strong and highest grade quality mostly sativa hybrid, awesome work @Yo Sammy and @dubi, this A5 and Panama breed is a surely great outcome :canabis:

Respect to each and everyone
This is what it’s all about!
The most beautiful looking flowers, respect for doing them right!
Enjoy!
👌❤️💛💚☮️

JAHNODUB

Amazing looking flowers @JAHNODUB :tiphat: you must be 'the favorite friend' among your circle these days hehehe thanks for all the feedback, and for the short, accurate description of this new super sativa hybrid 💪 Enjoy!
:LOL: Some pretty serious smoke for sure:joint: people dem like it for sure :clover:
This is what it’s all about!
The most beautiful looking flowers, respect for doing them right!
Enjoy!
👌❤️💛💚☮️
Give tanx master, it goes straight to my heart 💕😍

Guidance to all

Cheech87

This is how my Panama A5 Haze looks now
20240625_064237.jpg

my second grow with sativas. I can only say that it smells amazing, exactly what I was looking for, with an incense scent. The aroma takes me back 20 years, and I’m very happy that such strains still exist. I can’t wait to harvest it, but it will take another 4 weeks. I will definitely grow it again to make it even better and to learn more. It looks much better than my first sativa, the KA5H.

Last edited:

Cheech87

Man, this monster keeps getting fatter and fatter. I'm very amazed and I love it! The smell has changed a bit. It used to be fresh with hints of incense and a slight lemon scent, but now it’s more sharp, pungent, leathery, and woody with incense. I'm starting to pay attention to the trichomes, which are currently milky and clear. It should actually stand for another good 2 to 3 weeks. It’s hard to believe, because it should still be growing, and I’ve never grown such a fat bud before. 😍😍😍😍😍

I'm very amazed since I'm still a beginner with these strains and make many mistakes. This strain is very forgiving and rewards you abundantly.

I grew this plant entirely under 12/12 light. Here’s a photo from a week ago:
20240716_064208.jpg

And here’s a photo from yesterday:

20240719_063537.jpg

Thanks to the creators of this strain!

Now I'm very excited for the first joint 😁😁. My mouth is already watering just from looking at and smelling the buds of this strain.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Man, this monster keeps getting fatter and fatter. I'm very amazed and I love it! The smell has changed a bit. It used to be fresh with hints of incense and a slight lemon scent, but now it’s more sharp, pungent, leathery, and woody with incense. I'm starting to pay attention to the trichomes, which are currently milky and clear. It should actually stand for another good 2 to 3 weeks. It’s hard to believe, because it should still be growing, and I’ve never grown such a fat bud before. 😍😍😍😍😍

I'm very amazed since I'm still a beginner with these strains and make many mistakes. This strain is very forgiving and rewards you abundantly.

I grew this plant entirely under 12/12 light. Here’s a photo from a week ago:
View attachment 19035999

And here’s a photo from yesterday:

View attachment 19035998
Thanks to the creators of this strain!

Now I'm very excited for the first joint 😁😁. My mouth is already watering just from looking at and smelling the buds of this strain.

Hi @Cheech87 good looking colas for your 2nd sativa grow!
Glad you are finding in Panama A5 Haze the incensey type of aromas you were looking for :smoke: you perfectly described the terpenes of this strain ripening.

I guess it was harvested in late July or early August, and in a few weeks during October, it will be a good time to start attacking the jars to learn more about your girl.

Please, keep us updated with your insights about her qualities when you are more familiarized with her, and she went through a couple more months of curing.

Cheech87

Hi,@dubi

I can already say this is my current favorite, even though it still needs to cure. It has tempted me many times already. I love the high at first, it’s a bit racy, then it becomes trippy and floaty, like walking on clouds. It has a narcotic finish, but not as strong as Killer Haze. Flavor-wise, it’s very tasty, sometimes extremely sweet on the lips. I could smoke it nonstop if there were no narcotic ending. 😄 The smell reminds me of peach/mango with a hint of incense. I love it, and it definitely has to be part of my next grow.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
The peach (along with incense) comes recessively from Haze A in some of its hybrids. It's not as frequent as the main pheno of this strain (hashy, leathery, livery, incensey, citric ... no other fruit), but the fruity peach-incensey phenotype still appears occasionally, and you don't need to plant dozens to find it.

Cannabrainer

Hi @Cannabrainer hope your Panama A5 Haze went through a thriving growth stage :) Already in flowering ?

Looking very promising at mid flowering @BurntBacon After your outstanding skills with Killer A5 Haze, i'm excited to learn how her half sister Panama A5 Haze also performs under your good cares ;)
The Panama A5 has just sexed, of course a fem, and so preflowers will start forming this week. I will up pot and give it love before posting it again.