What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Back from the Dead - The new SSSC (Super Sativa Seed Club)

Wall

there is always a commercial element of fine speech in many companies... genetics that have remained secret for 40 years. To achieve this, the grower himself would only have to smoke that! don't give anything.. never sell anything to anyone for decades! When a weed is very good it is quickly known, one way or another. So there is commercial discourse and reality. I got seeds by dave directly 2 years ago. Kind gesture. By explaining to me that he works a lot with chemdawg for his hybrids... why not. The result of prima hollandica was very long, almost 14 weeks. And the effect is strong but not homogeneous. It quickly becomes a haze that can turn paranoid, uncomfortable or pulsating. It's good to make a very strong weed, but it's better to refine its effect. Just power isn't everything... And it's not worth a Neville Haze. Even if it means waiting as much to wait for Nevil whose effect is excellent and balanced. Every person who smoked the prima said the same thing... So a lot of wasted time with this genetics. Very good growth, very good flowering but strong effect without "race". Even an amnesia will be very subtle... I had 3 varieties as a gift and after wasting so much time on the prima I offered all the other seeds without even working them. Speech wrapped in great mystery and reality are 2 different things! Luckily I didn't pay for those seeds! But we are still on the same pattern of haze, skunk, chemdawg, nl... I don't see the genetic prowess or the balance of effect or the rarity in all this. Many other companies have much more elaborate and medically useful haze hybrids. After I do not criticize the work done, it goes over my head. But luckily I didn't drop 200€ to get this kind of haze genetics!!! Nice gift for a nice genetics, nothing more. Maybe Karel is extraordinary? Why not? or another? So much the better for the breeder but the prima made us waste a lot of time for not much on arrival. AND he could sell them for €45 a pack, it would be the same... Too many different pheno, too much strength without finesse and no medical use. Some friends and growers had the same opinion and did not work the remaining seeds. So after nearly 34 years of growing I allow myself to give this opinion concerning this culture, only! If the prima was exceptional I would say that it is exceptional, period. But we didn't get that feeling at any time unfortunately...many other hazes are unique and truly mind blowing. The price in no way reflects the quality of the genetics. Each breeder works a lot and does their best but some are much more talented and objective than others...

TheDarkStorm

osh is def not pure haze and of course everything came from sam st some point. And I can't be 100 percent sure about the osh clone male. But we can be sure that nev gave karel access to one of his 69 males in South African haze. It's in sssc Catalogue and also entered in Cannabis cup under seed bank name. Karels new website changes the narrative regarding the 69 seeds he now claims that sam had 20 old Haze seeds and he gave 10 to nevil and 10 to karel. Obviously we know that's bullshit but it's interesting that he tries spin a claim to those males. There is alot of good info and pics in the wietforum. And of course haze master sammy would know the most maybe he'll drop in. I'll look on dutch thread
Nevil never gave them access to the haze males.....nevil won the cups with south african x haze himself as a entry from the seedbank.....nevil gave the seeds to sssc to sell after....in what form they sold them only they know...did they directly sell the f1 or a worked version....its clear wat now survives of that strain being sold as seeds is not the f1 as the parents arnt around.

TheDarkStorm

Here's the Holland thread. Yo sammy is ag13 FYI and a5 is tge old guy. Anyway alot of nice pics in here and I translated link if anyone wants to read some misinformation in beginning but sammy corrects it early. Hope you find some fire in your seeds!

https://www.wietforum.nl/topic/73266-old-school-haze-kweekverslag/
Strangley the clone sssc were first showing as their old school haze looked similar to whats shown in the top pictures you put up piff.....but the clone they have given out as the oldschool haze that many have recived isnt the same clone at all.... if anyone can find pictures of the first clone it would be great......im sure they have put one of nevils clones to sams skunk haze to make seeds and select a clone they have passed out to people.......the clone they have is probably a skunk x hazeA...but it looks to be locked down by them and well hidden.....would kind of fit their story of having genetics from nevil and putting them to sams......the osh clone karma used when put to the a5 produces some odd plants...similar to the a5 being doubled....

TheDarkStorm

Oh this is actually the clone they first showed....very different to what they handed out and now show.....very similar traits to the f1 hazeA hybrids....looks like a clone selected for flower production and yields yet probably retaining alot of the haze effects.

1663301090534.png
1663301043885.png

SunnyListon

I dont buy the story.

And its just another company from Dutch Passion, just like the seedstockers.

To me, just another way to sell the same old.

Look at the prices, 240 E for some seeds, are you kidding me?

They sell autos too, which for me is an indicator for big sellout mentality.

Latest posts

Latest posts