What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

🪷Baba’s 2024 Garden🪷

Senior Grower

Chili Canna Gourmet
Yeah, I am learning new stuff here. And I thought I knew it all being such a long time toker (first joint - without knowing what I did) back in 1973 or so. But now I have to see that there are worthwhile things to learn!

Baba Karuna

I am very grateful to share with others that which has graciously been shared with me. There is no end to learning, the beginners mind is filled with endless possibilities. As Oliver Wendell Holmes said:

“Man’s mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.” 🙏🏼

Last edited:

Baba Karuna

Some Sinai 🇪🇬 starting to get into the flowering groove 🥰 these go quickly and should finish by September. I am partial to the pink stigmas as I have found they possess the most heart opening effects in regards to this variety. The mother these seeds came from also had the pink stigmas and a delicious fermented, yeasty peach flower that essence 🙌🏼

🪷Jai Mata Di🪷

Attachments

• IMG_7900.jpeg
    IMG_7900.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_7913.jpeg
    IMG_7913.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_7912.jpeg
    IMG_7912.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7911.jpeg
    IMG_7911.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7908.jpeg
    IMG_7908.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7903.jpeg
    IMG_7903.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 28

ganja.queen

I can't get over those fan leaves. They have this special sort of aestheticness to them. What a delight to see those pink colors coming out of the buds. I wish I could stand amongst the plants and partake in a session 😤

Baba Karuna

Various Peruvians 🇵🇪

Most of these plants came from cobs (fermented buds). The stinkiest plant in veg last year was a Peruvian. I could smell it across the garden starting in July and it smelled like skunky herb. Once it began to flower the strong odor remained but the flowers/resin didn’t smell like skunk at all. It smelled of strawberry and blueberry with black pepper and was spicy. I was blown away by how much like berries (dominantly blueberry) it smelled. It reminded me of the old school DJ Short Blueberry in that regard. Beautiful expression with blissful soaring, no ceiling, extremely energizing and psychedelic. Perfect for hiking, outdoor work and so inspiring and creative. Real high vibration genetics 🧬 I used the berry expression to as the mother for various pollinations 😊

The plants shown here were from a less vegetative stinky expression that smelled like tropical fruit candy mixed with astringent plastic and black pepper. The herb was just as exceptional in effect with that same energetic, blissful, and highly spiritual vibe. It enhances the connection to the self and seems to thin out the barrier between the “self” and the “outside world”. 🙏🏼

Attachments

• IMG_7997.jpeg
    IMG_7997.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7998.jpeg
    IMG_7998.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8002.jpeg
    IMG_8002.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7986.jpeg
    IMG_7986.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 20

Baba Karuna

Some of the Afghan Mama 🇦🇫 🇮🇳

I absolutely adore this variety. So resinous and delicate, truly beautiful during veg and flower 🌸 there is nothing like Himalayan genetics 🙌🏼

🪷Bom Shiva🪷

Attachments

• IMG_8009.jpeg
    IMG_8009.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8013.jpeg
    IMG_8013.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 22

Baba Karuna

Mothers Light 🇪🇬 🇵🇰 🇦🇫 🇮🇳 x Nigeria 🇳🇬

Growing faster everyday, these are from different ML expressions chosen for their leathery and spicy aromas and mellow but blissful effects. The Nigerian should add a nice dimension to the already spiritually invigorating vibes 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_7974.jpeg
    IMG_7974.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_8004.jpeg
    IMG_8004.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 19

Baba Karuna

Sinai 🇪🇬 x Peru 🇵🇪

This cross was made using the “Blueberry” Peruvian mother and multiple Egyptian males. I find there is a lot of value is utilizing the longer flowering varieties as the mothers. These plants here have that stinky veg trait that the mother possessed and are already beginning to slow down their stretch and look as if they are getting ready to flower 🤩

I love the flowering speed of the Egyptian especially compared to the Peru, which can take until Dec/Jan. Very excited to see what aromas and flower structures come through this year 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_7934.jpeg
    IMG_7934.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7938.jpeg
    IMG_7938.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7942.jpeg
    IMG_7942.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7946.jpeg
    IMG_7946.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20

Baba Karuna

I can't get over those fan leaves. They have this special sort of aestheticness to them. What a delight to see those pink colors coming out of the buds. I wish I could stand amongst the plants and partake in a session 😤
I have always loved the look of the Sinai leaves, the variety is like a natural hybrid between “Sativa” and “Indica”. They have that beautiful serration and the leaves aren’t super fat, nor super skinny. Plus, the height and flowering time is short and sweet but the effect is tranquil but blissful and psychedelic 😵‍💫 it reminds me somewhat of Sub Saharan Africans in regards to the psychedelia.

Baba Karuna

That is one I am very interested in. Heard good things about it. I will wait for your tasting :)

Did you source it from ACE (oops, no, RSC should be the one I thought of)? (I dunno if I already asked you that or someone else ... too much reading)
I got it from RSC years ago back when it was direct from Afghanistan. I think their current one is a reproduction from out of country. This was also before they had the #2 release. These produce an incredible dreamy effect 🙏🏼

Baba Karuna

Ethiopia 🇪🇹 x Maruf Kandahar 🇦🇫

Growing extremely fast now and the branches look almost identical to the Maruf mother from last year. If she takes the flowering traits from the Maruf then this one will be a heavy yielder of some potent herb 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_7965.jpeg
    IMG_7965.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7964.jpeg
    IMG_7964.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7967.jpeg
    IMG_7967.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 21

Baba Karuna

Senegal 🇸🇳

These have been fermented and cured for 8/9 months now and have a powerful aroma of herbal, astringent passion fruit 😋 when vaporized there is an intense cooling/menthol type effect in the lungs. Clear, focused, blissful, and invigorating 🤩

🪷Boom Shankar🪷

Attachments

• IMG_8021.jpeg
    IMG_8021.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_8024.jpeg
    IMG_8024.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_8025.jpeg
    IMG_8025.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8027.jpeg
    IMG_8027.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 23

Baba Karuna

Jai Sri Ram 🙏🏼

Harvested some bananas today and had a left over blossom available so I decided to make some cobs (fermented herb) utilizing these beautiful petals. Those little yellow fingers are unfertilized bananas 🥰

Attachments

• IMG_8031.jpeg
    IMG_8031.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8032.jpeg
    IMG_8032.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8038.jpeg
    IMG_8038.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8044.jpeg
    IMG_8044.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8045.jpeg
    IMG_8045.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22

Baba Karuna

Here is how I made today’s cobs. Some herb dried for 2 days (the climate here made it dry faster than usual). The buds were starting to get crispy on the outside and were still moist in the middle.

Attachments

• IMG_8037.jpeg
    IMG_8037.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8035.jpeg
    IMG_8035.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8034.jpeg
    IMG_8034.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 22

Baba Karuna

Cut all the flowers off of the main stems so they are smaller and more manageable.

Attachments

• IMG_8041.jpeg
    IMG_8041.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_8042.jpeg
    IMG_8042.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Latest posts