What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teddybrae

HEY NORDIE!!! REDHEADS GIVE ME NIGHTMARES!!! I DON"T LIKE TO SEE SHEILAS IN THESE PAGES!!! IT'S A FUKN SHOCK! IT'S FUKN SHOCKING!!!

N

nordie

down at bunnies today
picture.php

budsnblunts

Veteran
Great work with your babies pumpkin. I have spots of mold through 2/3rds of the plants. Been trimming it out but just cannot get there frequent enough to do any real good. Going out this evening will take some pictures and hopefully have a game plan.

Pumpkin

Veteran
Sorry to hear that budsandblunts. I'd be trying to bag it, and clean my tools regularly... You wouldn't want to spread it around! I got rain all week, and lots of it, just have to wait it out and hope for the best. I couldn't even get into my space to cut shit out. Lossing 2/3 to mould would be just devistating!

Sticky Sat

Creat looking buds Pumpkin... :)

Very sorry about the rain guys... hope it won't last and a nice wind will make rh perfect for the finish your beauties deserve... :)

Pumpkin

Veteran
Thanks Sat! I'm lucky I tied up a few lowers branches before 40mm dropped overnight. So there could be more laying in the mud. That is probably just a mild shower to you though :)

Pumpkin

Veteran
No wind and the rain is not stopping for a while, but I have a weird feeling it is going to be alright. It's still pretty early in flower. And besides, I'm overdue for some good luck :)

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gee you guys ARE being hammered,, the only rain we've had this last month evaporated before it hit the bloody ground.
Before that we were in the middle of a heat wave, mid 40's. Last 2 wks were low 30's,,, 7 day forecast predicted low 30's.

As you would know the ladies are loving it,,
perfect for finishing off but anything could happen!

I hope you guys get some blue sky soon,,
nothing more depressing than moldy buds!

lol Nordie,,, looks like me & my dog,, when the bugger farts guaranteed to wake you! :laughing:

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have been searching for some blue sky pics in my albums
& came across these from 2012, the stunning MBS1.

Shout out to Moonunit for these fantastic genetics...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chin up fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts