What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod58

well a good start to the season here , grounds wet deep down so its in the lap of the gods now .
been out keeping an eye out for males . one so far ..
picture.php

rod58

hey rex , a bit different this year . i've foregone my own strains completely . i bought some northern lights x big bud , white widow and malawi fems ..all going good .
was gifted some others which , so far are looking bloody excellent ...sour bubble , silver haze and zamaldelica x's .
the northern lights x big bud are jumping out of the groud , very quick growers !
early days though !
what are you doing rex ?

rod58

well i don't know how the rest of you outdoorsy lot are going but for myself ..pretty damn good !
the season started out cold and nights are still a bit , days of 25-30 and lots of rain early . raining right now !
got all my vegies in by the 15th and are all looking great .
the last three years have been particularly difficult . fire , then drought and last year was floods ! i guess if it was easy everyone would be doing it !:biggrin:
there is already a couple of different strains that are standout material already , northern lights x big bud for one , every time i look they'er another 6in higher and a couple of gg#4 x sour bubble are very impressive . early days i know but i've bought my ticket so i just need to wait until my names called out ..:biggrin:
a smattering of others , mainly indica with one mainly sativa , zamaldelica x ..we'll see , i just get so impatient waiting for maturity with them .
everything else is good my end , haven't heard anymore about WA's mm program ..lots of bureaucratic bullshit left to jump i suppose . i was talking to a mate who's expertise is electronic security and he had some imput into the grow house that's being set up in perth , haha he reckons a mouse couldn't get in .
anyway , thats my lot !

rod58

well here i am again ..

first one is a white widow .
second is gg#4 X sour bubble ..so far i'm fucking loving this one ! thats all !
picture.php
picture.php

Dog Star

Veteran
Its a Fake GG#4 x SB as i growed and still growin plant that have name
Fake GG#4 given by me cause she is not real deal cut.. but still she
have very good quality thru resin content,potency and adorable smell..

now am growing same cut for almost 3 years.. so even she is not a real deal
something "attracted" me to her as i sees in her better qualities than some
of confirmed elite cuts i growing side by side..

very dense buds,under cold she can express some colours..

Fake GG#4 dry buds..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

rod58

Its a Fake GG#4 x SB as i growed and still growin plant that have name
Fake GG#4 given by me cause she is not real deal cut.. but still she
have very good quality thru resin content,potency and adorable smell..

now am growing same cut for almost 3 years.. so even she is not a real deal
something "attracted" me to her as i sees in her better qualities than some
of confirmed elite cuts i growing side by side..

very dense buds,under cold she can express some colours..

Fake GG#4 dry buds..

View Image
View Image
haha , fake or not doggie , hardly matters . i'm really impressed with these so far . very stocky and very stinky even now .
they were a bit late going in due to our very cold weather we had , and still have , 20c today . very unseasonal !
love those buds though . i doubt that we'll get cold late though to make a difference with colour here .

Dog Star

Veteran
Mine purpled under AC but after trimming no much colour left on buds..

anyway,this plant is worthy to be mother.. that is what matters..

huge fan leafes in progeny is from SB side,also more harder structure cause
mother is viny,you need to cage her with lot of bamboo,think progeny will
not have same issues as i sees stalks are much fatter and robust..

rod58

definitely robust . still maybe nine weeks left here of veg so i'm expecting something pretty nice . i'll take another pic in a month .

T

Teddybrae

Hello All

Hello All

I 'm from Queensland somewhere between Brisbane and Rockhampton, Toowoomba and the Sea. Experienced grower. I 'm here to see what's trending in the world of Cannabis.

I dig the idea of a global community with local roots.

Here's an image of a Mendecino Skunk plant I 'm growing. usually I 'm 100 percent organic but I didn't have soil together when these germinated, so I used some Searls premium potting mix.
found out when I got the mix home that it was soaking wet! so all the growbeads had been leaking their minerals into the mix. god knows what would have happened if I 'd planted straight in to it. but after a BIG FLUSH it seems ok. the plants have been supplemented with foliar and worm juice.

hope they keep going like this ... and that yours grow well too. Bye bye! (Hmmm ... BB code not on.) sorry about double image. anyway you can look in my "Albums".

ozzieAI

Veteran
welcome teddy...

i used to make my own organic soil but have recently gone to seales advanced potting mix due to time constraints, cost and availability of organic supplements. happy with the results in veg but don't really like it for flowering so now transplant into my old organic mix and get better results.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Vegemite! I heard about that stuff. If I remember right, this dude was traveling in a fried out komby. He was on a hippie trail. I think he said it was full of zombies! Long story short.... the bad guy from road warrior made him a sandwich. A VEGEMITE sandwich!lol

rod58

yeah resin lung , its bloody delicious stuff ...by product of beer making so its gotta be good ..
probably why ozzies are so smart !!

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
yeah resin lung , its bloody delicious stuff ...by product of beer making so its gotta be good ..
probably why ozzies are so smart !!

Tell ya what roddy, gimme all the beer and you can have all the vegemite you want!

For those of you outside of Oz, NZ and the UK, vegemite is the yeast that is filtered out of beer before they bottle it.
The yeast is dried out to a paste consistency, packaged in jars, and sold to unsuspecting visitors to those countries!
It's vile stuff man!:biggrin:Lol!

Yeah the stuff is probably good for you, but so is cod liver oil....

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Tell ya what roddy, gimme all the beer and you can have all the vegemite you want!

For those of you outside of Oz, NZ and the UK, vegemite is the yeast that is filtered out of beer before they bottle it.
The yeast is dried out to a paste consistency, packaged in jars, and sold to unsuspecting visitors to those countries!
It's vile stuff man!:biggrin:Lol!

Yeah the stuff is probably good for you, but so is cod liver oil....

That doesn't sound delicious at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.