What's new

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge TEMPORARY thread.

moose eater

I've run super lemon haze indoors a number of year back, we had a very good cut floating around that was shared a lot here, it was excellent smoke. She wasn't unruly indoors, had a bit of stretch, but nothing like a true haze. I think greenhouse are the only company that carries it, but I've not bought seeds for a while so there may be other options. I've not run it but I have seen kwik seeds 'colombia 90' it's a colombian gold x northern lights so would be manageable indoors I'd say, if you don't mind a bit of indica in your colombian (most probably wouldn't...). They also have that crossed to michocan 78 and proper colombian gold, that may have more sativa leaning plants in it. I'd highly recomend kwik seeds/real seed co, I have had great results with their seeds and their stealth shipping is incredible. Good luck man.
I grew SLH indoors here in Alaska for over a decade and a half, though I recently allowed her clones to die ('nother story).

She was completely manageable in boxes with 6.5 to 7 feet ceilings, and some of that head space was taken up by hanging lights of various sorts through the years. (400-watt HPS and MH, both digital and old school magnetic ballasts, and later on, 315 CMH).

Those seeds were bought from both The Attitude and from Nirvana Seed Boutique, but both were alleged to have come from Greenhouse Seeds, with The Attitude's sample coming in a Greenhouse Seeds breeder pack, and Nirvana Seed Boutique's coming in smaller zip seals.

Latest posts

Latest posts