What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge TEMPORARY thread.

Pumpkin

Veteran
Location picture, going to do them in pots around the pool. Not sure yet how i am going to stop them from blowing over, but it should look reasonably gangster anyway.

Attachments

• 17259344722473727574164411993985.jpg
    17259344722473727574164411993985.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21

Absorber

Due to some court action about 13 years ago I have a firearms prohibition order against me, they come every couple of years looking for guns (which they never find),
Tell em to f-ck off and get a warrant they have no right to enter your property for a 13 years old offence

Pumpkin

Veteran
Germination is going pretty good in this climate. I think we had 23 seeds, looked pretty immature some of them, but popping and i am more happy. It is pretty exciting to be growing again after break it's pretty crazy jow much i missed this shit!

Attachments

• 1726061350648677325991583314676.jpg
    1726061350648677325991583314676.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10

Pumpkin

Veteran
I'm actually so excited to pop seeds, it is my first legal grow. Pretty weird feeling. When i am not growing weed something is missing though. I feel pretty privileged i can grow some plants right now. I know it sounds stupid, but it actually completes me growing some weed. It's like psychologically important to me to have a few plants going.

Pumpkin

Veteran
:Dhey guys, i want to help my friend set up a grow in cambodia and i asked him what he likes to smoke. he responded super lemon haze and columbian gold. Do you know what is a reputable seed source for these strains. I imagine they might be a bit unruly indoors. Any substitute strains are also okay. I don't know who the reliable seed vendors are anymore. Thanks

Last edited:

Brother Nature

I've run super lemon haze indoors a number of year back, we had a very good cut floating around that was shared a lot here, it was excellent smoke. She wasn't unruly indoors, had a bit of stretch, but nothing like a true haze. I think greenhouse are the only company that carries it, but I've not bought seeds for a while so there may be other options. I've not run it but I have seen kwik seeds 'colombia 90' it's a colombian gold x northern lights so would be manageable indoors I'd say, if you don't mind a bit of indica in your colombian (most probably wouldn't...). They also have that crossed to michocan 78 and proper colombian gold, that may have more sativa leaning plants in it. I'd highly recomend kwik seeds/real seed co, I have had great results with their seeds and their stealth shipping is incredible. Good luck man.

stiff

Veteran
If you go through a few packs of greenhouse you can find a very fast finishing pheno.

In 2020 I grew SuperLemonHaze fems from BSF and they were relatively quick...I guess they crossed it with something else.
But it tastes and smells like the real deal. I'd recommend those seeds over the greenhouse variety. They didnt have much difference in between the phenos.
On the finder you can see some pics