What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Apollo 11 and other Genius Hybrids

hassoalbert

True about Mr. Soul's various stories.

As I recall, Bodhi stopped producing Apollo 11 crosses and using the Genius clone out of respect for Mr. Soul upon his announcement of his return - but before he released his new seeds.

Mr. Soul's first release of seeds after his comeback, in my opinion, produced Cinderella 99 seeds that were not producing plants as good as the original seeds produced at the turn of the century (having grown a verified original clone of C99 during that period of time and read everything about C99 posted to Cannabis World back then and since).

Which brings me to Apollo 11. There seems to be less Apollo 11 grows from the new seeds than there are of C99. I never grew her back in the day and wasn't as interested in following Apollo 11 as I was C99 - so, I don't know the original Apollo 11 to make a comparison with the newer release.

In my opinion, Mr. Soul's credibility concerning Apollo 11 or any of the newer seeds produced by Brothers Grimm is negatively effected by what I know about the original C99, what he's produced since and what he's said about it. But, that doesn't mean the new Apollo 11 isn't as impressive as the original seeds were - I'm just not in the position to know - yet, I've wondered about this since 2017.

Hopefully someone who has grown the old Apollo 11 and the new Apollo 11 will find this thread so we can see if it's the same story with Apollo 11 as it was with C99. If it's the same story with Apollo 11 - I think Bodhi should re-consider Carpet cleaning blackpool his moratorium on producing seeds with Apollo 11 or the Genius clone (and perhaps let a few of those Genius clones out to some of us too).
So it seems like either the original Joey AK didn’t have this problem and the newer ones do, or there might be something else going on here.

hassoalbert

True about Mr. Soul's various stories.

As I recall, Bodhi stopped producing Apollo 11 crosses and using the Genius clone out of respect for Mr. Soul upon his announcement of his return - but before he released his new seeds.

Mr. Soul's first release of seeds after his comeback, in my opinion, produced Cinderella 99 seeds that were not producing plants as good as the original seeds produced at the turn of the century (having grown a verified original clone of C99 during that period of time and read everything about C99 posted to Cannabis World back then and since).

Which brings me to Apollo 11. There seems to be less Apollo 11 grows from the new seeds than there are of C99. I never grew her back in the day and wasn't as interested in following Apollo 11 as I was C99 - so, I don't know the original Apollo 11 to make a comparison with the newer release.

In my opinion, Mr. Soul's credibility concerning Apollo 11 or any of the newer seeds produced by Brothers Grimm is negatively effected by what I know about the original C99, what he's produced since and what he's said about it. But, that doesn't mean the new Apollo 11 isn't as impressive as the original seeds were - I'm just not in the position to know - yet, I've wondered about this since 2017.

Hopefully someone who has grown the old Apollo 11 and the new Apollo 11 will find this thread so we can see if it's the same story with Apollo 11 as it was with C99. If it's the same story with Apollo 11 - I think Bodhi should re-consider Carpet cleaning blackpool his moratorium on producing seeds with Apollo 11 or the Genius clone (and perhaps let a few of those Genius clones out to some of us too).
So it seems like either the original Joey AK didn’t have this problem and the newer ones do, or there might be something else going on here.

hassoalbert

Look awesome

Attachments

• IMG_2626.jpeg
    IMG_2626.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5

Whip

I have both Apollo 11 and Apollo 13. The Apollo 11 say's "genius Pheno". The Apollo 13 Is from Mota

Whats the difference of the two ?

I love to pollen chuck... :good:

bloyd

Veteran
Ive been enjoying this a11x lieu hanh xc99 fet. This hybrid was low odor, caramel scents. Laser focused high, smooth smoke, zero fatigue or comedown. Proper adhd meds.

Attachments

• 20240926_021216.jpg
    20240926_021216.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Latest posts