What's new

An $89 Legal Oz

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
$300 to $400 lbs were still available in Southern Colorado 15 years ago. Most was garbage but some of them were actually good weed. When they were good you had to grab them fast because they were not going to last.
from what i am reading, some outdoors in callie r still under a grand a lb.... the quality i dunno, but pity the poor farmer.... can't be making much $$$ at these prices

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
On reddit today. Obviously a shill but a $59 oz. I have censored it to protect the innocent children.

59dollah.jpg

Brother Nature

I remember buying $60 oz's of 'seeded brick' or 'mex' weed from some of the less scrupulous medical dispensaries in Northern Cali, early 2000's when it was a pretty unregulated market. We'd de-seed it, roll about 20 blunts from them and sell each for about $10 down the local skatepark, take the profits and buy some fire (usually OG's from Humbolt back then or that's what we were told). We'd then scatter the seeds around the wilderness around and see what popped up, not a lot did, but some ended up pretty good. Was what got me into growing actually.

Ahhh, the good ole days...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
in the late 60's/early 70's i use to tell friends what people in callie should do with all the seeds is just throw them all over callie- the only way to eradicate weed is to burn it, and can't do that in callie...

i guess u can also spray agent orange or paraquat toooo... but doubt the environmentalists would allow that...

Latest posts

Latest posts