What's new

AK Auto (RQS) x (Medical Mass x White Rhino)

aliceklar

Fun missions -- I'm all in!
Used to run mostly autos for a few years, but since switched back to photos as my location means I can grow photos like autos outdoors. Natural light cycle never more than 13.5/10.5, photos usually show sex and go into flower after about 4-5 weeks.
How strong was the MSNL Purple Lemonade Auto -- isn't that they one they claim is very potent? Live up to the hype?
Doing some pollen chucking with some Connoisseur Genetics sativa (mostly various Neville's Haze crosses and mixes) regs and fems right now. Don't think they'd fit in your grow space though
I'm envious of your location! Latitude + prohibition means I'm restricted to indoors or low key guerilla grows, but the cool-temperate climate here is not great for ripening long-flowering strains (one of my longer term goals is to make seeds that will produce reliably for outdoor grows started early in the year, combining auto genetics with tough Himalayan landraces and northern adapted strains. I'm planning to use ACE's Erdpurt with RGS' MAFF, plus TRSC's Rasoli, Nanda Devi, and Kumaoni. Another long term mission...)

The PLA is reasonably strong, nice motivational high. Intense incense terps - none of the 3 phenos I sampled smelt lemony - more like the funk you might get from a new age hippy shop packed with Nag Champa and various mixed smellies. Moreish.

Good luck with your Sativas (just subbed to your diary - looking forward to catching up on this - I relate to the way you plan your grows). You might be surprised what I can fit in my space ;) (check out the start of my current diary, with the RSC Highland Thai (which reaches 5 metres outside))