What's new

African Strains

Limeygreen

Veteran
Derrayld's post were always so great to read, wish he was sharing with us here. Thanks for putting up some of his posts.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nsangu?? :D
DSC00627.jpg

Stopping by to send out a big thank you to Herbalistic for posting those Rooi pics . I ordered a pack of Rooi's from Emery seeds and been sitting on them ever since I read about some of the shadiness of his company on OG . The seeds did not come in the breeder packs which has left me wondering about the legitimacy of those seeds . I'm definately following this thread now that I finally have something to reference to . Again a big thanks to Herbalistic :respect:

G

I have one Jahwi's Joy plant, only one seed germed. Luckily, it's a female and is doing nicely, she is 2 months or so old 12/12 from seed and still hasn't started flowering, although has shown sex. I dropped to 11/13 last week so hoping she will start to flower soon.

jrw

British_Hempire said:
I have one Jahwi's Joy plant, only one seed germed. Luckily, it's a female and is doing nicely, she is 2 months or so old 12/12 from seed and still hasn't started flowering, although has shown sex. I dropped to 11/13 last week so hoping she will start to flower soon.
Let's see her BH :D

If you show yours I'll show mine...

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thank you guys for the kind words.. I can update tomorrow maybe on the Swazi´s, they are such delicate beauty queens :biglaugh: and are looking very beautiful!!!

G

I am very interested in African strains, as I am a fan of strong up highs.I had some friends that took a trip to South Africa once and they told me of some buds they bought there, very pink looking and had a psychadelic high full of hallucianations,very long lasting, in fact they got so high they concluded this weed was too dangerous and went out in the bush in the middle of the night and buried it...keep in mind these friends of mine were "chronics".The local who sold it to them called it elephant weed...later I learned from a friend from the transkei region that elephant weed is a name used for many differant weeds and relates to how it was grown, in this case seeds planted in large piles of steaming elephant dung.Sure wouldn't mind finding out just what kind it was, but probably futile.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Simple beauty herbalistic :yummy: I'm currently growing bambata from tikiseeds and actual sativa. Both being about 50% african and are supposed to mature pretty fast for a sativa. I better get my camera phone fixed.

LORD BENIS

Thule said:
Simple beauty herbalistic :yummy: I'm currently growing bambata from tikiseeds and actual sativa. Both being about 50% african and are supposed to mature pretty fast for a sativa. I better get my camera phone fixed.
That you shall. I'm getting ready to pop my Bambata seeds, I'd love to see some pics of her. She's supposed to be some exotic smoke from what I've seen and read around here. Any info on her would be greatly appreciated.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Ok, I can see that you are quite an African sativa admirer Lord Benis :D

Thule, yes she really is beauty, but check this Rooibart..

^This^ combined with wonderfull carrot smells makes Herbalistic drool too hard, I simply cannot wait :redface:

Those bud shots are making me drool. :jawdrop:

I am growing out a Zombie black/WW cross from Highgrade "black queen". If the buds end up dark and loaded with brown sugar like that I am going to be a happy camper. :jump:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Here´s more Malahazi!

Thank you Raco for posting those prints of old OG post´s :yes:

rainha Ginga: You dont need my permission to post pics of gorgeous African genetics! It´s all good here, we try to share as much info as possible considering African cannabis :rasta: Your Mozambique x Surafrica looks great btw, I would love to sample her :yummy:

BH: Good to see you got at least one Jahwi´s Joy plant. Do we hope it´s a female? Or are you after Ghana pollen :chin:

Not an African strain, or even sativa, but beautiful mummy she is, Purps pollinated with Purple Kush:

Last edited:

zeno

this is my afican pondo

Foto-XFAZOWRZ.jpg

Foto-WF7OALEZ.jpg

Foto-DSTW3XQO.jpg

Foto-N3JEGCDF.jpg

unfortunaly i was to busy with other strains
so i must waitfor this one
also have a swazi and in time i will sellect these two and maybe cros them...

p.s.youre malahazi looks yummie herbalistic
:wave:

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
More Swazi, 12/12 from rooted clone:

Zeno: Very nice that African pondo :respect: Africa is a big continent, any more info on her than it´s African?

Hey guys, great thread. Never posted in here but got some african genetics to show.

Herbalistic, Rooibaard's looking great man. Can't wait to see her in late flower. Does she have red leaf stems? I got a Rooibaard growing in the garden that came up by itself from builders seeds they threw down I think, I'll take some pics if you want.

My “Purple Aids” Swazi, got 11 fingers already:

Durban Poison:

Fan leaf from an unknown African Sativa I just transplanted so she’s not much to look at yet:

Durban Poison male:

Male unknown African sativa, the pics don’t really show but he’s got the most dense male flower clusters I’ve ever seen on a Sativa. Will be used to pollinate the purple aids since she produces very dense flowers for a pure sativa.

Cheers guys.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Cool that you found this thread ErbMon´:yes:

Your Durbans look very exotic in my eye´s :wink: Could you please describe odors & flavors & such..

Btw, have you ever grown some Central African genetics? I strongly believe that area "hides" some expectional special erb waiting to be shared from it´s original keepers :chin: Im talking about certain tribes growing & using cannabis for it´s spiritual/healing effect´s :2cents:

I am definitely going to visit that magical continent again one day, but the next time I will be exploring Central Africa and it´s wonderfull climate :D

Btw again.. :D I did check out my Swazi´s for red leaf stem and it might make sense that they have little darker red/redish stem :chin:

"Mommaa aa aa, Africaa aa aa!!! Oh how have you been mamaa....."
:rasta: