What's new

A Meltdown Is Imminent...

can you tell me about the chernbyl & your pheno you selected for this cross?
it is one of my favorite strains as of recently & i don't hear of many people growing that one.

this strain TCS looks freaking gorgeous.
thanks for sharing

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Chernobyl(Swet Lime Trainwreck Pheno)

picture.php

he probably has more info, but this is her

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow. phenomenal
does it smell lemony lime kinda some astringent funk?

yes, the Chernobyl had smells like you described... but a little less astringent and much sweeter, like a lemon lime soda or slurpee, than traditional TW

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mad skillz and super duper sticky icky rewards :respect:

thanks man :D, but honestly all I did was keep them alive the genetics deserve all the credit... but yes super sticky, on one of the plants I can see the trichs bubble as the flame touches the bud when smoking :blowbubbles:

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
thanks man :D, but honestly all I did was keep them alive the genetics deserve all the credit... but yes super sticky, on one of the plants I can see the trichs bubble as the flame touches the bud when smoking :blowbubbles:
so full meltdown is confirmed

so excited to try these

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so full meltdown is confirmed

so excited to try these

yeah man, I can't remember off the top of my head if it was the #2 or #5 that bubble like some hash, I wanna say #2... but the #5 is my definite new go to - straight up nighty night smoke...

I literally DONT remember falling asleep the last 3 nights in a row, I had half a joint on the couch around 10:30 pm put the joint out and started watching some TV, the next thing I know it's 1:30 am as I am being ushered towards my bed room LOL

thats what I'm takin bout. the best sleep ever is when you fall asleep like that!
the oil has got to be TASTYYYY! can't wait till i get mine:) thanks for the heads up. i might run em next to my chernobyl beans. i have been waiting to get some ever since i tried the Chern few months ago. the bag i got had dif phonos in it, some wreck some haze, the jtr phenos left that great lingering haze smell. but that sweet lime wreck pheno was amazing, refreshing and i coudnt stop squeezing the bugs for that smell:) pure dank.

Last edited:
yes, the Chernobyl had smells like you described... but a little less astringent and much sweeter, like a lemon lime soda or slurpee, than traditional TW

yea they really nailed the product description when they said it tasted like lime slurpee. not too sweet tho, just enuf imo, but the lime comes first and it comes hard. wait, that sounded funny.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dry shots... I didn't take any notes so the smoke descriptions will have to be from memory.

TCS #3

this one ended up smelling like kushy limes rolled in confectioners sugar with a bit of astringent/soapy lime backend

the smell didn't transfer over to the taste all that great on this one (I believe due to the fact that this one could have gone another week or two longer) and was sort of a hashy, citrus rind, premature taste... the effects were decently strong but sort of bland and a bit short lived again like something that was taken a bit to early. the buds that I left on the plant to reveg ended up getting frostier with stronger smells so am sure it will be much better this next round

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
TCS #5

this one is probably the frostiest one but it was hard as hell to photograph when dry...

the smell on this one is hashy with a sweeter but faint trainwreck smell with just a slight hint of lime and kush.

the taste is pretty much the same as the smell, though not as expansive as I would have thought it was going to be. the effects are sort of creeper, there is no rush or feeling of "whoa I'm getting high" it takes between 5-10 minutes for it to come on and it builds so subtly that if I took more than just a few hits, by the time the effects came on, I would end up really really SLOW mentally and physically... and several times after smoking half a joint I would just pass out with no clue that I was about to fall asleep, just practically lights out.