What's new

A Meltdown Is Imminent...

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just a little mini update featuring some hand held shots I took really quickly... Day 39 of flowering.

I staked up the plants and moved them around a little bit...

here is a look at the lower canopy...

and a couple top colas...

Peace,
Infi

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin pretty choice there Infi! Hopefully I'll be getting to my packs before too long.

3rd,

thanks brutha, can't wait to see what you find... so far they seem pretty stable and quite exceptional especially in the resin department.

also for everyones information... my A/C has a backlit display that I haven't been covering... so in the dark period the plants have been receiving some faint blue light... I have heard of this causing herms before... but I have yet to see any stamens or seeds, so thats good :good:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Inf I got no clue why you keep wasting your time growing that sub par hemp and wasting band width posting pic's of it. :D j/k
Impressive ladies bro :respect:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmmmmmmm :chin: the blue light may be like a green light :dunno: I do know first hand the red light will bring out the nanners

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am trying to grow my own hempcrete house man, dontcha know?lol

for real though have you ever seen anything on hempcrete? some of the lightest strongest most energy efficient building materials and it can be produced hella cheap... plus I think it is fire proof too!

I'd grow hemp all day if I could grow fields and fields of it

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Naw never heard of it. But hell yeah I'd be a hemp farmer. That is 1 hella useful plant.

Damn! I'm late to the party, but I'm glad i made it. TCS is looking DANK.
very interesting cross. I'm late for work so gonna run but will check in later, and read through the thread to see how phenos are developing.

Props Infi

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn! I'm late to the party, but I'm glad i made it. TCS is looking DANK.
very interesting cross. I'm late for work so gonna run but will check in later, and read through the thread to see how phenos are developing.

Props Infi

awesome report!

cosmic, kona... thanks guys.

there will probably be at least one more pre harvest update followed by dry shots a smoke report and some hash :woohoo:

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I took about 100 pics a few days ago, here is what they look like at day 60 and 61 just before I harvested...

Latest posts

Latest posts