What's new

A Meltdown Is Imminent...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude ... i don't know if ya saw these pics when i had them up in the knights thread .... but this was my SSH experiment . let me just say .... it failed ...big time !! it took me a week of trimming & defoliating to get it to the point where it wasn't all lost .

first pic is veg , right before they went into flower ... clones with a 7 day veg .

second pic is @ 30 days of flower ......

DSC01345.jpg

DSC01547.jpg

To get that canopy ... i was bending branches over every day for 2 weeks .... the stretching never stopped till after week 4 . never had them stretch like that before !!!

Don't ask me why the fuk i ever thought i could run 16 SSH under 1 light .... i musta been blasted that week :bat:
Defenatly the wrong strain for that set up !!!

Sorry for muckin up your thread ... i'll pullem if ya want .

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude ... i don't know if ya saw these pics when i had them up in the knights thread .... but this was my SSH experiment . let me just say .... it failed ...big time !! it took me a week of trimming & defoliating to get it to the point where it wasn't all lost .

first pic is veg , right before they went into flower ... clones with a 7 day veg .

View Image

View Image

To get that canopy ... i was bending branches over every day for 2 weeks .... the stretching never stopped till after week 4 . never had them stretch like that before !!!

Don't ask me why the fuk i ever thought i could run 16 SSH under 1 light .... i musta been blasted that week :bat:

yeah I remember those pics... no worries, no need to pull 'em down...

EDIT: yeah I bet 4 SSH, would have been enough for that space! lol 16... you're crazy!

I doubt the TCS stretches as much SSH... especially when the veg is minimal...

EDIT 2: the TCS's sexual primordia (preflowers) are actually rather hard to distinguish from one another... the female primordia didn't produce pistils like normal, just a cone like calyx, and the males didn't grow balls, they just produced the "claw"
you could always take cuts before they show sex... flower those cuts... identify the males... cull them... then take several back up cuttings of each female and toss the seed mom once the back ups have rooted...

so by then you would likely have the first round of clones close to being ready for harvest with a couple cuttings of each pheno in veg... one copy ready to flower again (with a better understanding on how they will perform in your space) and another to turn into a mother if you so choose to/see fit.

just my thoughts :laughing:

Last edited:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
EDIT 2: the TCS's sexual primordia (preflowers) are actually rather hard to distinguish from one another... the female primordia didn't produce pistils like normal, just a cone like calyx, and the males didn't grow balls, they just produced the "claw"
you could always take cuts before they show sex... flower those cuts... identify the males... cull them... then take several back up cuttings of each female and toss the seed mom once the back ups have rooted...

so by then you would likely have the first round of clones close to being ready for harvest with a couple cuttings of each pheno in veg... one copy ready to flower again (with a better understanding on how they will perform in your space) and another to turn into a mother if you so choose to/see fit.

just my thoughts

Gonna have to remember that about sexing them . & your idea is defenatly an option too .. i appreciate it . :tiphat:

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
TCS update continued...

TCS update continued...

Last edited:

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
TCS #6 (Correction TCS #2) @ day 33
this one... right here... HAS the nostril stinging unmistakeable smell of trainwreck like I have never before experienced... so strong and the smell lingers for DAYS (not literally days, but you know what I mean) just stuck up my nose when ever I go in for a close sniff... but right next to the TW odor is this unrelenting FUNK that I find hard to describe at all... I will have to keep a nose on this one and try to search my descriptive tools for the right way to relate what my nose interprets... its hard to tell, but when I am in the room this one also looks the most resinous...

Last edited:

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
TCS #2 @ day 33 continued...

TCS #2 @ day 33 continued...

TCS #6 (Correction TCS #2) Cola

and because I don't have a thread to put these into... here are my 2 Sour Bubble Phenotypes...

until next time... enjoy...

Peace,
Infi

Last edited:
I

ItsTopShelf

View Image

View Image

jesus christ.. thats some stretch.. lol i gotta find me some strains like that lol.. just gotta keep mh in until stretch is done. ,, or maybe some Bushmaster... i know some people dont agree with it . but hey if u use a cuople drops the first couple weeks for 12 12 .. it shouoldnt have an effect on the bud. just the plant wont stretch as much.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice :D My nikon coolpix 5600 is 12 years old now. Takes really nice macros. 5 megapixels and cost right at 1100 bux. Now Darlins lil 14mp point and shoot takes better pix (on most settings) for just over 200 bux. :wallbash:

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
jesus christ.. thats some stretch.. lol i gotta find me some strains like that lol.. just gotta keep mh in until stretch is done. ,, or maybe some Bushmaster... i know some people dont agree with it . but hey if u use a cuople drops the first couple weeks for 12 12 .. it shouoldnt have an effect on the bud. just the plant wont stretch as much.

yes when the space is available stretch can be a good thing

Nice :D My nikon coolpix 5600 is 12 years old now. Takes really nice macros. 5 megapixels and cost right at 1100 bux. Now Darlins lil 14mp point and shoot takes better pix (on most settings) for just over 200 bux. :wallbash:

lol... technology huh... go figure?

I know like 4 months or so after I got this cam it was like another 400 buck cheaper... Damn that could have been like 50 SEEDS! :D

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking really good man.Nice and frosty

thanks for popping in and checking it out... I haven't had a harvest in what feels like for ever so the next few weeks are gonna be exciting for me... keep checking in!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Frosty ass looking buds buddy. Will be popping in to see the progress form time to time.