What's new

A little something I'm working on...

B

buddymate

How much maintenance does a grow on this scale take Matt?As in how many man-hours per day once the build is complete?

Mad Matt

How much maintenance does a grow on this scale take Matt?As in how many man-hours per day once the build is complete?

Once everything is set up mate it requires very little maintenance..

Once a week 1 hour to top all flo-grows...
Once every 2 weeks 2 hours to empty all flo-grows and refill......

We also spend a couple of minuets a day just checking all is well....

rocket high

Veteran
Hi Matt loving the grow :)

what are you going to use as plant supports (eg) screen netting, big canes, yo,yo's.

10 oz is going to pull down heavy stems later in flower if they arent supported right .

good luck :)

clean simple and very cost effective...how many 3 phases are you running and i'd love to see your elecy board setup also any info on how you got it all firing up etc

this style reminds me of how the yanks have been doing it for years with as much as 2+lbs per 4 plants per 1k im sure your get more than that on those fast growing flogrows with CM in em, well b safe bruv and cant wait for the update...HAPPY DAYS

mrsmall

Flooking great!
they looking mega healthy and what a blinding set up, i flooking love it
best set up i ever seen
great stuff madmatt

Mad Matt

Ahhh i see now Madmatt.
Good stuff indeed ;)

You better order a pallet of yo-yo's then PMSL.

I hope so mate:)

OMFG! Thats a total win!!! Keep it up. I'll pull a seat right here.

Thanks mate...

clean simple and very cost effective...how many 3 phases are you running and i'd love to see your elecy board setup also any info on how you got it all firing up etc

this style reminds me of how the yanks have been doing it for years with as much as 2+lbs per 4 plants per 1k im sure your get more than that on those fast growing flogrows with CM in em, well b safe bruv and cant wait for the update...HAPPY DAYS

Cheers mate, only one 3 phase....

Flooking great!
they looking mega healthy and what a blinding set up, i flooking love it
best set up i ever seen
great stuff madmatt

There looking even better now mrsmall, i will upload some weekly pictures tonight but im so happy with there progress.....

Mad Matt

Ok some updated pictures, these are now just a few days from being 3 weeks into veg....

Very happy thus far....

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
RIL you took the words out my mouth mate, very nice veg speed.

So did P as well though, he's right I see Epicness in your future matt

130316186305.jpg

images

These are going to be monsters and bushy ones at that the side lighting is doing a good job with those lower branches. Roots are looking nice n white too happy days :)

ILoveit

Great plants Mad Matt,
I hear those Gavitas are perfect for veg & the plants really do grow vigorously.

I have a quick question, do you use any special cable for the vertically hung lights such as heat flex & do you find the bulbs to lose penetration when running long power cables?
Also could we get a look at your power panel please I love electrics.

Latest posts

Latest posts