A little something I'm working on...

Mad Matt

Superb mate....Monsters ahead.

This is going to be EPIC!!!
Loving it!

Wow super fast veg wish mine looked like that at 3wks

Great stuff

Peace

Thanks guy's for your continued support and kind words...

RIL the super fast veg has to be down to the Flo-Grow systems, they just love in these. I grew for many years in pots and canna and never saw growth at this speed....

Look absolutely superb, how many more weeks are you going to veg for?

Thanks mate, my intentions were to veg them for 6/7 weeks however i may revise that down due to the rapid growth....

RIL you took the words out my mouth mate, very nice veg speed.

So did P as well though, he's right I see Epicness in your future matt

View Image

View Image
These are going to be monsters and bushy ones at that the side lighting is doing a good job with those lower branches. Roots are looking nice n white too happy days :)

Got to be the thread of the milenium this one,
excellent to watch this ,
can only thank you for posting it

Cheers fellas, if we come out with plants half as good as those of my two heroes ( Heath Robinson and Ganga Baba) i will be very happy..

Great plants Mad Matt,
I hear those Gavitas are perfect for veg & the plants really do grow vigorously.

I have a quick question, do you use any special cable for the vertically hung lights such as heat flex & do you find the bulbs to lose penetration when running long power cables?
Also could we get a look at your power panel please I love electrics.

Thanks Loveit

Mad Matt

Green81

Veteran
watching in anticipation, this is ridiculous, I can see 1 kilo coming off those trees with dialling in.

Peace

G81

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking incredible mate, nice and uniform! Gonna be super stoked watching this the next couple of months

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Wow at this rate their going to over run the place! Lol not saying that's a bad thing ;) what are your plans for training in flower? If it was me id throw a trellis over each aisle and train them that way. Good show Matt everythings spot on

mrsmall

Youve created a monster mr Frankenstein!
WOW massive mate, excellent work
do you leave the lights up high throughout the grow? I read thats what the dutch do,
reakon could do it in a room also?
looking forward to next installation!

gtgio

HOLY FUCK THIS IS BLASTING UP FAST.
You werent joking about having huge hedges, looks like Buckingham Palace might wanna hire a new gardener.

ILoveit

Great looking plants MM. I know its a little early but how do you plan on trimming the buds, by hand or machine?

Latest posts

Latest posts