What's new

Auto Zamaldelica feminized

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

badass-eu

Glad to meet your Auto Zamaldelica @badass-eu :) It's normal for fan leaves to yellow (especially in potted plants) in the second half of flowering. This is usually a sign that the plant is starting to deplete necessary nutrients from the soil, or it could be due to occasional drought during sunny days in hot climates.
What does her smell suggest to you?
Thanks for stopping by! Indeed I think that the nutrients in the soil were starting to run out... I added 3 good cm of batmix to her a little week ago and she obviously appreciates it😊, in terms of smell I would say lime with melon🤤

Synthracer

Very healthy and well developed Auto Zam as well from your side @Synthracer
If you want to maximize its size and yield, consider transplanting her now before flowering starts.
Thank you! Well, i'm good.. pot size was chosen on purpose, I don't want them too big on the balcony. I love her development! She's pushing flowers now and has a lovely christmas tree shape. I'll keep you updated.

moofingaround

420club
Hi everyone, I could use some help on my Zamaldelica Auto. She's 1mo old, planted from seed directly in a fabric pot outdoor. She presents those weird bumps and curls that my other plants don't have. No obvious signs of insects under the leaves.
ZamAuto.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts