What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Hillbilly's memoire of organic outdoor grown canadian strains.

Hillbilly69

Ya did better than me Billy!!!! My Super Stinky auto looked ready to harvest one morning....then I noticed, suddenly, that afternoon, Bud Rot throughout!!! What a pisser!!:lightning:Just too humid!!!
I deal with a lot of rot here too Buzzzd. Might be because I live on the water, so humid all the time...
Hate that stuff, i can never fully finish a plant and am always stuck cutting moldy buds off during last 2 weeks...

Which one did you get? I got the spider farmer one. Works great, but it does knock off some trichomes, but I don't care since it's only for personal...

This is her !!!

I've got 2 9 foot plants this year and one 6 ft. I expect I'll be happy to have this.

budtrimmer.jpg

Hello what an amazing thread. I miss the udg days was a great crew there. I like you had the auto affie and lost her been kickin myself in the teeth ever since and would love to get her back!! Been away from the game 10 years doing the family thing. Heres some auto affie x peanut butter breath growing here on vancouver island. Seeds sent to me from an old UDG brother that would love to get the auto affie back as well. Will post some AA x wedding cake in a few days. Selective pollinated a few branches and making seed she a dense beautiful girl.

Attachments

• sept-06-5.jpg
    sept-06-5.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 5
  • sept-06-4.jpg
    sept-06-4.jpg
    403 KB · Views: 7

Hillbilly69

Hello what an amazing thread. I miss the udg days was a great crew there. I like you had the auto affie and lost her been kickin myself in the teeth ever since and would love to get her back!! Been away from the game 10 years doing the family thing. Heres some auto affie x peanut butter breath growing here on vancouver island. Seeds sent to me from an old UDG brother that would love to get the auto affie back as well. Will post some AA x wedding cake in a few days. Selective pollinated a few branches and making seed she a dense beautiful girl.
Very nice Sinsemillian! I can see the AA influence in those crosses.

Hillbilly69

I had to take the early auto affie x critical mass today. Unfortunately she turned out to be a mold magnet. Lost most of the plant. Got nice colors, but upon closer inspection was peppered in mold. Buds are just to resinous and dense for outdoors.

Resized_20240908_120450.jpeg
20240910_192359.jpg

20240910_191333.jpg

This is all I was able to salvage as mold free buds on the entire plant, so sad. 😣

20240910_195247.jpg

At least I'll have enough to give her a good try!