What's new

A Hillbilly's memoire of organic outdoor grown canadian strains.

Hillbilly69

Here's a Kush cross that KrK did, I can't remember what he crossed it with (might have been GG) but he got the Kush flowering time down to first of October, so made it possible to try outdoors in my area. If Krk was around he could tell us for sure what he crossed it with...
101_1561.JPG
101_1567.JPG

Last edited:

Hillbilly69

The following year I had some of his patriot medicine, early bluebonic and early grape in another swamp but a moose (or two) wandered through and decided they liked the taste of the plants, they had only been out for like 3-4 weeks, disappeared over night, only 3-4" stubs left 😢

blondie

Nice thread hillbilly. The hydro clay pellets is a great idea. I would assume the benefit indoor when young and close to the light source would be extremely helpful. Thanks for the idea.

I’m dealing with intense nerve pain right now and hoping each strain I try is going to be the one. FYI - The CBD strain I am growing I read somewhere that Canadian growers were loving it. Must finish in time for at least some part of Canada. I’m not sure the cbd % though and been thinking about getting it tested. CBD Charlottes Angel from Dutch passion. There is an auto version as I recall. No affiliation...

Hillbilly69

Next is Reibsi's gear, this guy knows his shit, he had excellent strains that finished very well in our area. He was nice enough to share with this local guy so I got to try some great strains. Best one being the Auto Affie, by far the most special plant I've ever tried... Veg under 24 hrs to the size you want, transplant outdoors and starts budding in about 2 weeks. First year he only shared one to try, I was hooked after that lol!:canabis:
Thinking back this MIGHT have been an AA x Northern Lights???
100_1139.JPG
100_1140.JPG
100_1160.JPG

Last edited:

Hillbilly69

Nice thread hillbilly. The hydro clay pellets is a great idea. I would assume the benefit indoor when young and close to the light source would be extremely helpful. Thanks for the idea.

I’m dealing with intense nerve pain right now and hoping each strain I try is going to be the one. FYI - The CBD strain I am growing I read somewhere that Canadian growers were loving it. Must finish in time for at least some part of Canada. I’m not sure the cbd % though and been thinking about getting it tested. CBD Charlottes Angel from Dutch passion. There is an auto version as I recall. No affiliation...
Thanks blondie, I did try some Durga Mata II CBD, from dutch passion. Needed till mid-october to properly finish, but we had a good fall that year and I was able to let it go, got huge!! Smaller tight buds (like the mighty durban), and a great medicinal smoke. I still have some and it's the go to for one of my buddies...

Hillbilly69

Next up was some Mighty Durban that Reibsi shared, I'm not sure who originally produced it, if it was Reibsi or breederbrad, jaysprout, or KrK. These grew into big bushes and had tones of smaller rock hard buds. This stuff would get folks BLASTED! :rasta: Finished mid-late September.
100_1223.JPG
100_1225.JPG
100_1227.JPG

Last edited:

Hillbilly69

Unfortunately, that summer was super hot and dry, and then it started to rain early September and didn't stop. The MD got hit hard with mold, this shows that you can have the best strain, sometimes mother nature really puts them to the test... I think the super dense buds didn't help either...
100_1241.JPG

Last edited:

Hillbilly69

Moving on to some more Reibsi gear, the BC Purple. This is by far the most mold resistant plant I've grown. They were grown the same year as the MD when it got hit hard by mold. Rained so much in September it totally flushed the soil for me. These were taken beginning of October, ZERO mold.
100_1244.JPG
100_1245.JPG
100_1249.JPG
100_1256.JPG

Last edited:

Hillbilly69

The following year I was looking for more of Reibsi's awesome auto affie, that's mostly what I ran that year (with a few other testers) in large rubbermaid containers, thanks Reibsi! :thank you:... These were put out beginning of June as 10-12" clones and harvested mid-august. Love the AA!
100_1462.JPG
100_1463.JPG
100_1465.JPG
100_1466.JPG

Last edited:

linde

Also tried a skunk #1 cross that year that Reibsi was playing with, I think it was a Skunk#1 x AA. Huge 7' plants that went into October.
Looks like some mold got that one. I've tried them with similar results at 45th. Early skunks for me.