What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:unsure: had plenty of time to kill at the shop looking over what's in stock and learning about the products...thinking of doing a "living soil" grow with the build a soil 3.0 and the bokashi earthworks humate liquid nutes and the occasional tea...just one 30 gallon fabric pot to start...then maybe going up to soil beds if it seems like a good method...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...another day at the happy frog mine...hopefully a little busier today...but not too busy...my back is finally not all tight and painful,be nice to not have to sling 50 bags of medium today...or for that matter 120 of them....just today and tomorrow,then back to dealing with my garden...lots of pots to wash this week...
and another few days of 100+ coming

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: about time to get ready for work...the doggos go home tonight...they've been good about not getting in trouble locked up all day,but the bed-hoggery has cost me far too much sleep...but it's not like i could refuse to watch them,been doing that since both were puppies...

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
:unsure: had plenty of time to kill at the shop looking over what's in stock and learning about the products...thinking of doing a "living soil" grow with the build a soil 3.0 and the bokashi earthworks humate liquid nutes and the occasional tea...just one 30 gallon fabric pot to start...then maybe going up to soil beds if it seems like a good method...

I can vouch for the BAS 3.0. especially in 30-gallon Grassroots Living Soil Pots with plastic inner liners. side dehydration can be problematic and lead to more watering to correct moisture levels. The containers have a space of -6 inches to fully drain from the bottom up, as in nature. With that amount of soil, if you don't seriously overgrow the plant (it will produce monsters), you'll be able to use it several times. Adding BuildASoil Craft Blend - Nutrient Pack (21$) and BuildABloom - Amino Chelated Bloom Booster ($30.25) will extend the life of the soil. Adding worms to straight 3.0 is a great addition to living soil 3.0

Take the above with a grain of salt. I a loyal BAS fan

EDIT: But the 3.0 is a water-only soil and will perform
great as such.

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yoinks: yikes! forecast is saying maybe 107f for a high on thursday....ouch
IMG_3044.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...it's my friday! but of course i have a bunch of trimming to deal with and garden chores all "weekend"....and it will be hot as ass during my days off...which i suppose will just make being stuck at home trimming seem not so bad...and pot washing,that needs to be done as well...
had a pissy customer yesterday...wanted a pallet of perlite,which went up in price pretty drastically since the last order came in like 6 months ago...so good luck with ordering a friggin pallet from amazon bitch,hope you choke on the shipping charge!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:time sure flies in the morning before work...then drags ass in the afternoon waiting for closing time!
need to pick up a stack of grove bags today while at work...out of ounce bags...gonna have a bunch of those once i get the trimming knocked out...and the employee discount makes them cheap...
gotta get moving here,still need to water the veg plants before i head to the happy frog mine...store is down to one pallet!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got to get that downstairs air conditioner in the window for this lil heat wave we’re going to have… just brutal :) here are the numbers
IMG_3049.jpeg

Last edited: