Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
28108.jpg

will a front bottom tank work?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
This here is Titus. He is a reverse Black Brindle Cane Corso. 2 months old. He is my new best friend. My older son is like the pet detective. Zooming around in his old Volvo 940 Turbo wagon rescuing cats and dogs for a local center. He got the call on this one (puppy in severe distress) and we zoomed over did the rescue to the applause of at least a dozen dog owners at a local dog park. We have bonded, and he is now in a wonderful safe home, where he is receiving lots of training. Super smart dog. Obedient, potty trained and doesn't destroy the house. I hope you all are doing great and having happy lives. Smoking a lot of sweet hash over here. I have a new home now. Its pretty cool. I can entertain now without embarrassment. Beautiful gardens here and lots of animals. Take care Brothers!

Attachments

• 20240522_075300.jpg
    20240522_075300.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This here is Titus. He is a reverse Black Brindle Cane Corso. 2 months old. He is my new best friend. My older son is like the pet detective. Zooming around in his old Volvo 940 Turbo wagon rescuing cats and dogs for a local center. He got the call on this one (puppy in severe distress) and we zoomed over did the rescue to the applause of at least a dozen dog owners at a local dog park. We have bonded, and he is now in a wonderful safe home, where he is receiving lots of training. Super smart dog. Obedient, potty trained and doesn't destroy the house. I hope you all are doing great and having happy lives. Smoking a lot of sweet hash over here. I have a new home now. Its pretty cool. I can entertain now without embarrassment. Beautiful gardens here and lots of animals. Take care Brothers!
Luvverly looking dog - and good to hear you are well situated - and by the sounds if it - happy 😊

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...gettin old...back still sore...i guess 5 straight hours of garden chores didn't help it...not doing much aside from running errands today...and trimming,got a tote of super boof to tackle...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:toohot: already getting hot...for the next 3-4 months...damn you heat dome!

at least the garden is squared away for a bit...still have around 30 gallons of medium so good on that for a bit...and hopefully no big orders coming in for a bit until my back relaxes...

Latest posts

Latest posts