What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
552A9001-CC6F-4F16-9D2F-12FEBD17318A.jpeg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Holy cow. Its like Siberia in my house. Went to get a banana to eat and almost froze solid. Not sure who set the temp in my house to 75 but they are stingy as hell and I am paying the price for that.

Better now that I am under 6 blankets.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
✂️ all done for the day,need to get two more plants trimmed tomorrow,then finish off the final 4 wednesday...then the next round comes down saturday...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin cowpokes...time to saddle up and herd some plants again today,it's microbe+ day,part of a complete plant breakfast with plant toast,plant milk, and bacon!
and more trimming to deal with,hooray!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy cow. Its like Siberia in my house. Went to get a banana to eat and almost froze solid. Not sure who set the temp in my house to 75 but they are stingy as hell and I am paying the price for that.

Better now that I am under 6 blankets.

I love cold temps. I can't regulate my body temps well anymore. Anything above 75 is too hot.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:really need to sort through the clones i have on hand and cull a bunch of them...got into that mind mode where i needed to keep the plant count up for free cooling season but now that it's warming up i only need to keep the main flower room full...i think i have about double the number of plants i need...and i have three packed trays of cuttings rooting...

Desert Dan

Veteran
:watchplant:really need to sort through the clones i have on hand and cull a bunch of them...got into that mind mode where i needed to keep the plant count up for free cooling season but now that it's warming up i only need to keep the main flower room full...i think i have about double the number of plants i need...and i have three packed trays of cuttings rooting...
Interested to know what makes the cut…

-DD

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I love cold temps. I can't regulate my body temps well anymore. Anything above 75 is too hot.
I like to work when it is 25 degrees. I dont like high temps either. I dont do to well above 60-65 working. I end up drinking gallons of water. At 25 I can work all day and only need to drink a gallon at most. Most times just two quarts is enough.