What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper::watchplant:alrighty,pots washed,4x4 tray cleaned,another pile of stakes sterilized and rootballs bagged up...just need to go vacuum real quick and on to trimming

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:mopper::watchplant:alrighty,pots washed,4x4 tray cleaned,another pile of stakes sterilized and rootballs bagged up...just need to go vacuum real quick and on to trimming

Me too!....

tower of clean Pots 002.JPG

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit:that's enough for the day,got through half the trimming anyway,workshop is clean,all the pots are washed...so just another bunch of work tomorrow...

Reactions: zif

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...busy day today,grow store and grocery run,then 9 plants to up-pot,prune,take cuts from,and spray...doing some of dat phenol hunting for strands as the kids say...i think there's 9 of the nem x mac...at least 8 of them for sure...so bound to be a difficult choice for a keeper...
meeting with the guys setting up the organic legal grow soon,should have a better idea of when that's happening...hoping it works out that i can shut down here for the summer...except for using the main room as a veg room for the legal grow...i might need to get a nursery license to "sell" plants to the grow...that's only 200 bucks a year...
hoping it will be an organic soil bed grow,probably using the bokashi earthworks products...and the build-a-soil stuff since the grow shop can get that...
anyway,should be a good situation as it will be part of an established company with an excellent reputation locally...
and this time it's not an hour plus ride each way to work!

Reactions: zif

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:about to start up-potting...lots of prep work today getting set up to take cuts and mixing up bug spray and the like...think i caught a flu or something as well,not 100% today...but not sick enough to not ride to the store and get the garden work done...
best get crackin...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: one more room to go...just need to feed,spray one tray of plants,do a soil soak with lost coast on another tray,and move the next 9 plants in...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: all done!

back to trimming tomorrow...and another trip to the grow store friday...gonna need medium again soon,used up most of what i had,and not so long before i need to get the next batch of plants ready to flower...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
LOL. I think the install warranty is prorated for 10 years. Basic asphalt is 15 to 25 depending on what you bought. AT 21 years there's not much meat to play with. That's a 5% discount on a new roof install at most lol.
Haha he was joking. The shingles were a 30 year shingle. Certainteed Landmarks 30 year shingles.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: all done!

back to trimming tomorrow...and another trip to the grow store friday...gonna need medium again soon,used up most of what i had,and not so long before i need to get the next batch of plants ready to flower...
Assuming prices are staying very strong for the diabolical weed that you grow?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wanna try a good cigar but never really smoked them so dont know what to try from thats good
When I was a kid my father had a golfing buddy Who would enter the house that I grew up in big fat guy stinking up the joint to high heaven I cannot believe anyone smokes those... my mother eventually refused to let him inside anymore .. would come in but the cigar smoldered outside

Latest posts

Latest posts