What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...cold front came through last night....chilly today...lots of errands to deal with today,big ride tomorrow,going for the ride over the pass to the park,second time's the charm hopefully...
also need to go over the back yard real quick,got maggie coming over on saturday for an overnight visit...this time i should be able to let her off the leash at the dog park and let her run herself stupid...her zoomies are pretty funny to watch...
harvesting half the main room on monday next week...that will be the only harvest in april,so finally some time off from trim jail...

Reactions: zif

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:cool: time to roll out,got a few stops to make,then a little bike work before tomorrows ride...pretty sure i'll have the record for the most space babies to cross the pass!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:shucks: no ride tomorrow...pushed to friday...ride partner got food poisoning...and we have a no barfing on rides rule...
better weather on friday anyway...the bad part,i'll have to wake up early two days in a row!! torture!

Drumskinz

or really any time i have to set an alarm
That alarm setting I don’t miss…30 years as Produce manager in local NYS supermarket…gettin my ass out of the rack @ ironically 4:20 to be there at 6am to get the lettuce and zucchini on the shelf and all the other BS to that job…now that I’ve been retired since 2016 those bennies sure do payoff

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So that would be a challenge…and a good excuse for not trimming or washing pots right?
on big ride days i don't do anything but the bare minimum...ideally i do the big rides on days with no garden chores....a 5 hour ride means 4 hours dedicated to recovery/eating/re-hydrating...so better not to have anything planned

Drumskinz

on big ride days i don't do anything but the bare minimum...ideally i do the big rides on days with no garden chores....a 5 hour ride means 4 hours dedicated to recovery/eating/re-hydrating...so better not to have anything planned
Especially at our young tender age

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So I didn't finish trimming tonight. I have about a plant and a half to rough trim yet. I spent 7 hours trimming today. I will finish tomorrow. Should be less than 1.5 hours.

Here is what I have done so far. That is about 75 feet of string.

I spent about a half hour just opening and adjusting the binder clips so I had them ready when I went to hang branches. I had to do that to 288 clips.

View media item 18708808

Last edited:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Haha. Funny thing about that pan in that picture. It holds my binder clips. So I picked it up and grabbed some clips out. After i was done I couldn't find my snips. was looking all over and lifting shit up to see where they went. They were so sticky they stuck to the bottom of the pan. So when I looked under it I did not see them. Then I noticed a small piece sticking out from under the pan. I was kind of pissed because they are my best pair.

Latest posts

Latest posts