What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Drumskinz

So I didn't finish trimming tonight. I have about a plant and a half to rough trim yet. I spent 7 hours trimming today. I will finish tomorrow. Should be less than 1.5 hours.

Here is what I have done so far. That is about 75 feet of string.

View media item 18708808
So that wall of hangin bud looks like those beads you use to see between rooms in hippie houses…very nice harvest mister

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
GG4

20230405_090200.jpg
20230405_090213.jpg
20230405_090219.jpg
20230405_090229.jpg
20230405_090253.jpg

Divine Gelato

20230405_102151.jpg
20230405_102157.jpg
20230405_102211.jpg

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I didn't finish trimming tonight. I have about a plant and a half to rough trim yet. I spent 7 hours trimming today. I will finish tomorrow. Should be less than 1.5 hours.

Here is what I have done so far. That is about 75 feet of string.

I spent about a half hour just opening and adjusting the binder clips so I had them ready when I went to hang branches. I had to do that to 288 clips.

View media item 18708808
Dude this is crazy nice..everything is perfect ..you even have it arranged by size…

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...yeah,yeah,i know it's after noon,but i'm lazy and just woke up a couple hours ago...
just regular garden chores today,and yet another errand run...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yoinks::yikes:🤮 yikes!

that was a weird wallyworld trip...things were seen that can't be unseen...there really should be laws about who can go out in public in yoga pants...and there was an old dude with some sorta tourette's along with the usual people who had apparently never been in a store before...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:shucks: looks like my riding buddy is still sick....kids,they're just walking petri dishes....and need to stay out of my damn yard!
still gonna ride tomorrow,where will depend on when i feel like waking up...may still try for the pass ride since i'm hoping the poppies are still blooming...and without my friend i can take a shorter route over the pass...

time to feed the children...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
anything is possible in Wal-Mart. i don't go there unless a dire emergency, and not even that after midnight...:fright:
it's literally the closest grocery store to home for me...and just as important,there's a bike rack out front...no bike rack,no shoppy for me...
i was just there yesterday,totally different day...first,there were girls there who deserved to be in yoga pants....and i talked to a guy about my bike for like 15 minutes

Latest posts

Latest posts