What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You must have found the virgin you were looking for. Gonna hit 100 here today. That usually doesn't happen till mid July

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...yeah,only predicting 102 today....brrrr! this is the normal time of year for it to be this hot,then once the monsoon season hits it cools off a bit if that's the right way to describe it still being hot out....just not "dear baby jeebus the air is on fire" hot...
a couple of errands to run today,and garden chores to deal with,aside from that another lazy day off....back to the salt mine tomorrow

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wonder what happened with the pups we found at the grow...guess i'll find out tomorrow...must be a good group of people to work with since everything came to a halt while we got them food and water and a bath...hopefully they either found the pups people or got them to a shelter...or adopted them...it would be nice to have some doggos around...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wonder what happened with the pups we found at the grow...guess i'll find out tomorrow...must be a good group of people to work with since everything came to a halt while we got them food and water and a bath...hopefully they either found the pups people or got them to a shelter...or adopted them...it would be nice to have some doggos around...
Yup, farm dogs are nice to have around unless they invite unwanted guests. Clyde don't care much for uninvited guest.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: only 102 so far today...and radar is showing rain possibly headed this way...time for lunch,then some more doing very little until it's garden chores time...gotta remember to bug the bosses to get me a friggin big ass straw sun hat for working on the plants...getting a bit too much sun out there...hopefully i can finally get them to peel out some crew to hang some friggin shade cloth so the first hail storm doesn't destroy a months worth of work...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Summer is here for sure, today was 100f. I've been cleaning the last few days.. My main flower room was sucking in air from under the house without any filtration this morning. The flange had snapped off where the hose gets connected, NOT GOOD!. I was scrambling to get that repaired. The floor has been cleaned of all debris and sprayed with bleach until the new panda liner gets here. A new 12x30 scrubber is on the way. The old one was toast. Prices for scrubbers are 100$ more than they were 2 years ago. I'll take down all the wall fans tomorrow.. My intake filter will need replacing next year. That filter works great keeping the intake air clean.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to the salt mine...at least it's going to cool off slightly this week...close to,but not quite 100...it will be interesting to see of the pups are still at the shop,hopefully they got back to their home...

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Walked into my flower room at home last night to see it was 88f before the lights came on . Was time to harvest anyway but maybe could have used another week. Gotta do some upgrades before firing it back up. Gonna put foam board on the wall and ceiling so my 2 ton AC will actually keep the 12x20 room in check.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
White truffle day 43
1477ED0B-C8AC-48B0-9DEB-3AE1D0A9699C.jpeg

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Looking good...IMO She's nice and potent. I think her quality gets better when no bloom boosters are used. When I increased her yield it affected the quality.
I think that’s the case with most flower to an extent. Smaller tent grown bud is always going to be the best.
No one is willing to pay for quality here anymore so might as well chunk em up. But no boosters used here.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think that’s the case with most flower to an extent. Smaller tent grown bud is always going to be the best.
No one is willing to pay for quality here anymore so might as well chunk em up. But no boosters used here.

I don't use additives regularly, I do test different additives people send me. I used H16 fire twice during flowering. The yield was improved but tric coverage was reduced. Currently testing some Biobizz root juice in veg. Lots of Aptus to get too.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm waiting on a trial run from front row ag.
I've been using flora flex and having decent results but met up with the guys from front row and their offered a trial run so why not, I can always go back to ff at any time.
And like @Treetroit City said, no point in trying to compete in quality anymore. It seems everyone wants the $65 zips and $10 grams of concentrate

I Figure that will change at some point. People got burnt out on reggie before and started paying for quality, they will again.

Last edited: