What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
✓
Veteran
Speaking of Dogs Cookie says hello 👋 (man’s best friend) Who can resist a face like this:)?
029926CB-2FAA-43DA-9020-5F325F53056A.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...it's friday again! one month of work done and dusted...quite literally...there was a haboob at work the other night so the plants were covered in dust...the parking lot looked like a beach at low tide,all rippled and all the tire tracks gone...plus the heat it's not been easy on the poor little seedlings...spent a lot of time getting the bay cleaned out,all pretty much erased by one dust storm...gotta hustle and get ready,the doggos are coming over soon

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...it's friday again! one month of work done and dusted...quite literally...there was a haboob at work the other night so the plants were covered in dust...the parking lot looked like a beach at low tide,all rippled and all the tire tracks gone...plus the heat it's not been easy on the poor little seedlings...spent a lot of time getting the bay cleaned out,all pretty much erased by one dust storm...gotta hustle and get ready,the doggos are coming over soon
Fair to assume that won’t be the last haboob to pass thru yeah?
Probably good to get an idea of the potential destruction that is possible once things are up and making money.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fair to assume that won’t be the last haboob to pass thru yeah?
Probably good to get an idea of the potential destruction that is possible once things are up and making money.
this building is missing the roof...the only reason we're allowed to do this somewhat silly auto run...everything is set to "ghetto" right now...it will be september (maybe) before we're up and running for real...it's pretty grim right now,hot as fuck,seedlings are dying left and right...still don't have water working for the room...or to be specific,getting the wells up and running has been a challenge,but now things are working but the lines are being sanitized so the water is bright purple...the other day i was washing down the bay with a firehose...then haboob...so full of dust again...a lot of work for some bud that will go for oil...going to bring some spare plants down next week,we will grow them and make clones and do a semi full season run with those...yeah,it's something...still waiting on the engineering drawings of the electrical,a bunch of stuff is close to shipping at least...ac/dehuyie on the way,lights clearing customs,ro system in the pipeline at least...the grow buildings are all foamed and painted,walls up,roofs done...i think they are building the internal walls next,starting to weld up the tray supports...ac ducts mostly installed...

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Careful what you do with and who you show those autos to. I would not recommend calling the local press in to take a tour and snap pics of the first harvest.
Some asshole is likely to screenshot it and blast it all over social media and never let it go.

Attachments

• 53351A28-8C0D-4641-A7C0-3B328701E3E8.jpeg
    53351A28-8C0D-4641-A7C0-3B328701E3E8.jpeg
    622.3 KB · Views: 58

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...sadly sleeping in these days has turned into up at 8am...probably a good thing since it's going to be hellishly hot again today,and of course need to run errands and stock up the larder with food for the week...need to get some new shorts too...bought some recently but the ramp up in riding miles plus all the walking at work means i'm shedding weight quickly...overall going back to work is turning out to be a good thing...i still don't like the whole up at 5am part,but it's certainly better for me than sleeping in and farting around most days...went from too much time on my hands to there never seems to be enough time just like that...
gotta admit,paying bills online is easier than standing in line with wads of cash...i do kinda miss the ugly wads of cash,just not the collecting it part...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At least you’re out there being productive in the real world and getting healthier for it at the same time
trying to anyway,the june heat is bumming me out,i was hoping to be commuting by bike both ways,but 100+ degree heat isn't any fun to ride in....just for giggles i recorded part of my work day,racked up 4 miles of walking by 10am...certainly works up an appetite,constantly hungry these days...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
best get rolling,getting hot out and i have some serious doing very little to attend to...and playing with the doggos and dispensing lovin's...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
✓
Veteran
spent most of my young adult life walking all day every day @ height of my landscaping business .. I can’t do that anymore I take casual walks with my dog . total hip replacement in 2018 due to osteoarthritis..I don’t even like going up the stairs (and I work upstairs)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
spent most of my young adult life walking all day every day @ height of my landscaping business .. I can’t do that anymore I take casual walks with my dog . total hip replacement in 2018 due to osteoarthritis..I don’t even like going up the stairs (and I work upstairs)
you should see the area i'm working in...endless high steps up and down often while carrying buckets of nutes...not old knee friendly by any means

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: 103 out today...so far...glad it was a short ride to the store,although it's apparently drive like an asshole while on the phone day....time for some serious doing very little until the angry angry sun god relents...:smoker:

Latest posts

Latest posts