What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoke: alrighty,weekend chores mostly wrapped up,just need to stick some cuts and then relax a bit before the work week starts again...gonna need to arrange rides home in the afternoon since it's gonna be a hot one this week...i can ride down in the morning when it's not 100 out and get my miles in that way...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Is everything veg/flower under LED ?. I'm seeing differences between LED and CMH. CMH is still producing better yields/quality. I'm still very new to LED. I'll keep testing for a bit.
yup,i only have two gavitas and a couple digi ballast around,boxed up and in storage...aside from a couple 125w cfls it's all led here

Akss

Sitting down here breathing in some salt air and just wishing I was fishing...
IMG_20220605_195404866.jpg
IMG_20220605_201017918_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: mornin campers...forecast for the week? hot as fuck...gonna have to switch and ride down to work in the morning and get a ride home when it's hellishly hot...

Drumskinz

The s7 is the best phone for pics I’ve ever owned. I got a s20 ultra and it sux
Had an s7 and gave it to my lead guitar player after I bought a s20 ultra…the last few ID grows I did the pics were using the s20 ultra…did you try moving your camera in for close up and then hitting 2x on the bottom left of screen and then move out until focused?

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe Zendaya will let ya borrow her stillsuit looks a little big for her... View attachment 18719192
Lol..Exactly what I was thinking…Yes man do I miss the ocean …in my youth my father used to take up the entire family (seven of us ) and he would rent a cottage in advance up in the Cape every summer …those are the fondest memories of my life..We hit up the lobster shack for 5 pound lobsters

Drumskinz

Lol..Exactly what I was thinking…Yes man do I miss the ocean …in my youth my father used to take up the entire family (seven of us ) and he would rent a cottage in advance up in the Cape every summer …those are the fondest memories of my life..We hit up the lobster shack for 5 pound lobsters
I’ll be heading up to NH in a couple weeks (celebration of life for my dad, he was 86)) thinking about bring back some lobster and eating some deep fried clams while there…yum!!!

Akss

Yep Im hungry for some fried clams and tarter sauce now..that top pic is looking out at a island that is the furthest out in a chain of islands coming off the cape...it's pretty famous for its striped bass fishing..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you enjoying it ? The only time that I actually had a job outside of my own self employed independence (since the late 1980’s ) was when I was required to work by law due to the courts and probation that would’ve been 2011 through 2015 It was actually a good outlet for me at the time because it’s focused my mind away from my problems pay was pathetic But my employer put in a good word as a written letter to my supervising judge when it was time to talk about release after 6 1/2 motherfucking years of probation and drug court & intermittent jail… The pleasures were prolific…lol

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you enjoying it ? The only time that I actually had a job outside of my own self employed independence (since the late 1980’s ) was when I was required to work by law due to the courts and probation that would’ve been 2011 through 2015 It was actually a good outlet for me at the time because it’s focused my mind away from my problems pay was pathetic But my employer put in a good word as a written letter to my supervising judge when it was time to talk about release after 6 1/2 motherfucking years of probation and drug court & intermittent jail… The pleasures were prolific…lol
yeah,it's going good so far,it's pretty ghetto right now so it's gonna be a whole different thing once it's all done...it's way more hours than my home garden,and i still ain't digging the wake up at 5am thing,but i'm getting used to it...and the limited time after work is kinda a bummer,but i was pretty much just goofing off before...and all the riding is whipping me back into shape,i only wish it wasn't so friggin hot or i would be doing 40+ miles a day 5 days a week...

favorite thing...direct deposit paychecks

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Some GG4xOld Red Afghan from OSG. Probably gonna make some F2’s from these. Looks like one has that GG4 leaf twist going on. A bad ph probe caused some early issues but I got a new one, lol. Still dialing in nutes for LEDs as well. Quite different from HID for sure. My VPD runs way high in the summer.
4F58E68F-774B-422D-AA0F-24AE05483537.jpeg
SSDH in the back.
6DCB6AF0-63A2-43B1-A1B6-91482EF78C91.jpeg

Last edited:

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Had an s7 and gave it to my lead guitar player after I bought a s20 ultra…the last few ID grows I did the pics were using the s20 ultra…did you try moving your camera in for close up and then hitting 2x on the bottom left of screen and then move out until focused?
Yeah. Did all that plus going into pro mode. I read on Samsung’s forum site that they know the camara on the s20 is flawed but avoid telling ppl. They give you a grace period where you could have turned back in the phone with a complaint about the camera but I was passed the grace period by the time I found out about it all.

I just need to buy an actual camera.