What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...thank baby jeebus it's friday! sad that i'm most looking forward to not waking up at 5am...another busy weekend of chores and errands...looks like i should be getting my signing bonus soon...and we have plants out in the sun now,by the end of next week it should be a couple thousand little ones then the work of getting them into 3gallon coco bags and installing drip lines...i think the water tank gets filled today and then system pressure testing...and of course,the crash course in biotracking software

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Here @Akss Went to dispensary this morning. $140 for 2 grams of 65% thc bubble hash and 1 gram of kief. The kief says 60% but someone's blowing someone there
IMG_20220603_120310.jpg
IMG_20220603_120213.jpg

Hope you're having a good one @unclefishstick ! Like those new parts....green ones👍

armedoldhippy

Veteran
:smoker: thank the gregorian calendar it's friday! big weekend plans,sleeping past 5am for two days...going to see if i can get my phone fixed tomorrow,otherwise i may have to get a new one...garden stuff tomorrow too
if you can't fix it, video yourself mashing it with a ballpeen hammer! (round end, please!) probably go viral! hell, I'D watch it fifty or sixty times myself...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to the phone repair place in a bit,fingers crossed they can just replace the screen or get my phone numbers off it...got a bunch to do in the garden today as well...:unsure: no wonder i avoided having a job all these years! no free time! at least i get a bike ride or two in every day...as i get fitter again i can mix things up and take trails home some days...and the river is flowing again so time to start taking that route home...and before you know it fall will be here and it won't be a heap of burning hell riding home...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i finally got it all updated and have started to reconstruct my phone list,most everyone is also on insta so i'm getting them to text so i can save the number...plus there's some people i don't need to have a contact for....so fresh start i guess

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...yeah,the new phone has a much better camera than the old one it seems,it's still a pain learning how to work the new phone though...off to do laundry in a bit,then more running around getting stuff done before the work week starts...payday again this week and i start to harvest the home garden soon...should be a busy week...friday will be my first month of working done...only 7 years and 11 months til retirement!:LOL: