What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Personally I'm kinda glad mass produced cheap bullshit weed is becoming the norm. Reminds me of a time when 90% of the population smoked bricked up import and home growers could still get 300-400 a zip. I doubt prices will ever go that high again but I do think once everyone had all the mass produced garbage they can stand, the price and demand for something yummy should return.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s already here for those who prefer high-quality..I’m a small time player I’m a micro grower…Keep the overhead as low as possible and retain as much profit as possible

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Personally I'm kinda glad mass produced cheap bullshit weed is becoming the norm. Reminds me of a time when 90% of the population smoked bricked up import and home growers could still get 300-400 a zip. I doubt prices will ever go that high again but I do think once everyone had all the mass produced garbage they can stand, the price and demand for something yummy should return.
truly good stuff still sells for that or more here. over $400 (and UP) per oz (IF the guy cuts you slack on a bag) while an 8th is $60 to $75. there is better out there, i just don't buy it...

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
truly good stuff still sells for that or more here. over $400 (and UP) per oz (IF the guy cuts you slack on a bag) while an 8th is $60 to $75. there is better out there, i just don't buy it...
Around here not many people have that kind of money for herb. I'm sure I could sell some eighths for 50 if I looked for those customers. But most people are buying zips for 75-100 around here. I'm thankful I can still get 150. Probably doesn't help I'm really picky with who I will deal with. People are mostly annoying. I used to have a lot more people ask for quantity. Now those people buy cheap weed to sell and mine to smoke.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Around here not many people have that kind of money for herb. I'm sure I could sell some eighths for 50 if I looked for those customers. But most people are buying zips for 75-100 around here. I'm thankful I can still get 150. Probably doesn't help I'm really picky with who I will deal with. People are mostly annoying. I used to have a lot more people ask for quantity. Now those people buy cheap weed to sell and mine to smoke.
Just keep on doing what you’re doing:) ..$150 is fine

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In New York City it’s possible I supposed to get 350 but I’m not seeing it anywhere those kinds of retail prices…But then again I imagine you’re in a completely different market .. probably have much less competition?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
The dispensaries all have stuff for 60 an eighth. I have no idea how much of that they actually sell. All the people I know shopping at the dispensaries are buying the cheap stuff.

And I'm not sure if anywhere in Michigan (other than black market) is selling soil grown organic.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
No competition really. Nobody organic anyways. Plus you won’t find anybody selling that’s gonna beat my customer service. I may be more expensive than what’s out there but you get delivery, I answer text and calls immediately, I’m ALWAYS on time and usually early to meet. And use the customer is always right moto. Ppl are slack so it’s real damn easy to out shine there practices. Ppl pay extra for steady, easy going convenience

Akss

I imagine there is a big difference whether or not your in a legal or illegal state.. we have been rec legal here for about 5 years I believe and I'm pretty sure it's party over for the small time home grower trying to make a few bucks in my area. Maybe in the city if you know the right people but it's tuff times around here. Every one I talk to that moves stuff says it's very slow people want cheap idk there's also several dispensary within a short drive.. hell I could walk to one that's about to open now. Plus lots of people growing there own outdoor mainly but idk might be time to move towards vp... Lol idk sales have never been my strong suit I think I would prefer trimming to sales...

Akss

I spend about $800 a month on ice hash at the dispensary. I'm spending too much...someone was saying I should just get the bubble bags and make my own.
What does the bubble look like you get from the dispensary if you don't mind me asking? Got any pics? Reminds me I got a bunch of trim still in the freezer to run...

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
What does the bubble look like you get from the dispensary if you don't mind me asking? Got any pics? Reminds me I got a bunch of trim still in the freezer to run...
I can take a picture Friday if I remember. It just looks like kief. Some clumps that break apart. It looks like kief. Comes in a little jar and I spoon it out into my 70s pipe. Says it's ice water extraction and was like 65% thc

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s kind of funny …When I dropped my ounce price to 150 >>> ounce sales doubled… There’s no break ..it’s-straight up 150 as many as they want.. I do sell $ 2400pounds , mostly qp’s for $600 .. I don’t care & I’m happy & they’re happy ,to be honest I was really worried for a while that it was going to bottom out on me , but word of mouth has helped … Especially over the last 12 months…MAC1 was/ is my savior

Latest posts

Latest posts