What's new

90s mid Atlantic ghani kush

vatoloco

He just says he can grow one of these it yields more then 20
Crops of og crosses an less work tried sour diesel an other things but they mold up there outdoors maybe if you dropp down 2000meters can harvest that

Attachments

• IMG_20240619_184814714.jpg
    IMG_20240619_184814714.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 13

vatoloco

Narino mix

Attachments

• ultra high alltitude.jpg
    ultra high alltitude.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 15
  • fox  tail 0.jpg
    fox tail 0.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 16
  • big yielder.jpg
    big yielder.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 18

vatoloco

Ask them if they smoke puff or haze he says no just smokes chola sativas no fertilizers there is 20cents a gram

vatoloco

Just says am ok life's a adventure never forget hitchhiking to northern California in 84smokeing the skunk met good an bad people around the world. When weed was totally illegal met great people in Amsterdam best afghans he found did I big indoor grow in Russia saw 4 different ones all had good structure but some produced more resin the best was a single kola plant was. Black an full of crystals have seen amazing sativas in Columbia survived the lower east side has a little job 4000a year in Columbia an.now glad to send me 400seexs ayear for small money only ask send what's good there so I can try I will send as good but different genetics.

vatoloco

An said when he was young always got to smoke if he was young at cbgbs Sunday matinees Murphy's law always lit a big joint on stage

vatoloco

Just says why did sensi seeds drop twister when they bought flying Dutchman seed company the twister was brutal wee

vatoloco

In 1996i entered the flying dutch man seed company it was the first day it opened I was the first customer I waited for the breeders to come back from the cannabis college bought a lot of seeds but out of the skunk n1 crosses they told me that day the northern lights x skynk n1 was the strongest

vatoloco

So I have the original twisters 96an some 95northern lights from Humboldt I will try a couple grows at high altitude in 95the northern lights nl5 from t street San Clemente I smoked was brutal

vatoloco

Met this bad ass surfer in Puerto he was sick charged a long board at pipe in Puerto Escondido was the first place I ever got to smoke og kush some surfers brought it down from Newport Beach in a deodorant can the bottom of the can twisted off reverse never forget over head barrels an og kush

vatoloco

Have had this for twenty years it's very high alltitude total organic

Attachments

• locals.jpg
    locals.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 12
  • dog.jpg
    dog.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 9
  • sunset (2).jpg
    sunset (2).jpg
    34 KB · Views: 7
  • higlanders.jpg
    higlanders.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 8
  • descarga.jpg
    descarga.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 10
  • aaj-13201215740-1623762692 (1).jpg
    aaj-13201215740-1623762692 (1).jpg
    1,006.5 KB · Views: 12
  • grow ahack.jpg
    grow ahack.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 10

vatoloco

But will they this smoked some Columbian dank outside the house already had people say can I sale that shit smells unreal an the dislike the high priced legal marijuana

vatoloco

I tell them here the dispensary's charge 20dollars a gram 300 hundred a ounce the laugh an say for 50 bucks i can get a hot girl a ounce of dank an a 12 pack of columbian oros or Rojas cervezas

Latest posts

Latest posts