What's new

90s mid Atlantic ghani kush

vatoloco

Just says not trying to insult or impress people where I live we sale the seeds 1dollar a seed the weed sales for 60 a kilo to 300akilo. I flow with that here I can only work in a 2block are past that is different gangs it's very similar to living growing in the lower east side in the eighty's had the barrios.

vatoloco

But preserved old lines twister. Nl 5from San Clemente northerlights 1oregonan original haze from flydutchmen

vatoloco

Hasn't seen a American breeder in twenty years over 3000 meters breeds with a Columbian Peruvian, ecadorian an Mexicano says there very nice guys help the communties

vatoloco

Attachments

• indica 1.jpg
    indica 1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 12
  • indica.jpg
    indica.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 13

vatoloco

87°

77%
SE11 mph
Thunderstorms during the morning followed by occasional showers this afternoon. High 87F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
  • Humidity78%
  • UV Index9 of 11
  • Sunrise6:25 am
  • Sunset8:26 pm

Sat 22 | Night​

74°

62%
S8 mph
Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Low 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
  • Humidity92%
  • UV Index0 of 11
  • Moonrise9:34 pm
    Full Moon
  • Moonset6:38 am

Sun 23​

90°/74°
54%

Advertisement

goingrey

Just says not trying to insult or impress people where I live we sale the seeds 1dollar a seed the weed sales for 60 a kilo to 300akilo. I flow with that here I can only work in a 2block are past that is different gangs it's very similar to living growing in the lower east side in the eighty's had the barrios.

60 USD / kg? What kind of weed is it?

Latest posts

Latest posts