What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

9 hours light from start to finish quick turn around low yield sativas.

Tangwena

Veteran
Another week and the Mulanje has peaked swollen bracts and little new growth its only going to go downhill from here IMO.
The aroma is heavy and stinky.
img_3961-web.jpg
img_3966-web.jpg
img_3968-web.jpg
img_3969-web.jpg

And whats left the Panama x Mulanje now has all the space it needs to fill out.
I have pollinated a few lower buds with Mulanje pollen I had stored in a jar lets see if it still works.
img_3964-web.jpg
img_3970-web.jpg

Tangwena

Veteran
Time flies by another week has gone by and the remaining Panama x Mulanje is loving the space and light.
The smell has changed to a mix of Mulanje and Panama its going to be awesome once done I'm sure.
Also pulled out the cobs I made of the Colombian Gold/Demon Latcher x Mulanje to dry its been two weeks since they were made with no sweat and cool temps its winter here 12c to 20c most days.

img_3984-web.jpg
img_3985-web.jpg

The candy bars on either side of the cobs are from the Mulanje I harvested last week and are 15mm thick and stinky and sticky ha ha.
I chewed on some of the 2 week old cob a tiny amount less than half of 1/10 of a gram and its awesome already energy and euphoria its going to be awesome once aged.

The smell and taste is pine, pine and incense and pine and floral sweet tangy pineapple. I'm not good at aromas but its fantastic at this stage dried ready to age until Christmas yeeha!
img_3982-web.jpg
img_3983c-web.jpg
img_3983b-web.jpg
img_3982b-web.jpg

Attachments

• img_3983-web.jpg
    img_3983-web.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 17

Tangwena

Veteran
very lovely and impressive!! 😍
Thanks brother I'm impressed with the seeds from Sola Lagos very euphoric and energy to burn in the Colombian Gold x Demon Latcher now the cobs are a year old, and the cross I made to Mulanje just makes my mouth water.
But it needs at least 3 months aging before the magic starts. He is onto some real good breading now he is free to grow numbers.

Tangwena

Veteran
14 days later i cut her down just before I left for my fishing trip.
She could have gone another 2 weeks to be fully ripe but this will have to do.
I had another smaller plant growing next to the larger plant both came from the same cross.
The smaller plant had a more purple type of buds with a more astringent pine aroma.
In the fourth photo you can see the difference to the bud on the right from the larger plant.
I will cure this separately from the larger plant.
img_4076-web.jpg

img_4072-web.jpg
img_4073-web.jpg
img_4075-web.jpg

The larger plant was the bigger yielding of the two.
Both are now dried and vacuum sealed to cure at ambient temps of around 27c

img_4069-web.jpg
img_4070-web.jpg
img_4077-web.jpg
img_4079-web.jpg

As you can see the finished vacuum sealed bud is very compacted from the loose bud pics.
I will post pics of all the cobs and loose bud packs at Christmas after they have aged to show the results.