What's new

jayr1787

20240619_182416.jpg

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran

I have a hard time believing those are autos. Frosty AF, and the yield is there.

On another note, the leaf health at this point in flower is sweet. It shows that the soil has all the necessary ingradients to bring the plants home, lacking nothing. Impressive, the organic bed you built is shining.

I bought Gorilla Cookies from Fast Buds just because of grows like this(on your recommendation), I made the desision to try an auto not just because of your results but that of long standing memebrs grows.

I'll plant one, (plant limits) and I have to grow enough to last till the next harsvest and I have potant clones, mostly from friends here on the boards that fill my need,

BUT, damn I'm i curious.

Enjoy my friend

jayr1787

Definitely great job. You vape any up yet?
Not yet I'm itching to tho. Was gonna toss some in the press and squish out some oil but I'll wait a few more days. The guava has such a obnoxious skunky chemical smell it's gonna be a keeper me thinks. Pretty stoked!

jayr1787

I have a hard time believing those are autos. Frosty AF, and the yield is there.

On another note, the leaf health at this point in flower is sweet. It shows that the soil has all the necessary ingradients to bring the plants home, lacking nothing. Impressive, the organic bed you built is shining.

I bought Gorilla Cookies from Fast Buds just because of grows like this(on your recommendation), I made the desision to try an auto not just because of your results but that of long standing memebrs grows.

I'll plant one, (plant limits) and I have to grow enough to last till the next harsvest and I have potant clones, mostly from friends here on the boards that fill my need,

BUT, damn I'm i curious.

Enjoy my friend
I definitely have been blessed with a green thumb over here. Autoflowers back in 2015 weren't like this. Or I was not doing them justice. I've learnt less is more over the years and topdressing only 2 times a season sometimes I'll water in microbe teas with alfalfa pellets but I try to keep my inputs minimal. I also flood my bed annually and drain all the water outside. I feel it needs a good flush once a year to release any salts that may have built up. You'll love that gorilla cookies strain she's very potent and tasty one of my favorites. Good luck! I'm excited to see your progress, feel free to share here.

jayr1787

The lemon cherry cookies I'd say has about 1 week or so left. Still alot of clear trichomes. She's fat as a football.
20240620_161758.jpg
turning purple too.

jayr1787

Same for me Jay. It looks like it may have gone down for upgrades. Hopefully it wasn't hacked.
I hope not. That's alot of personal information I'd rather not share lol. How's the garden coming this year Tim? Harvest anything yet? Feel free to share Pics here with us I'd be interested in seeing. Hope all is well brother.

Timj

I hope not. That's alot of personal information I'd rather not share lol. How's the garden coming this year Tim? Harvest anything yet? Feel free to share Pics here with us I'd be interested in seeing. Hope all is well brother.
I haven't even been able to sign on GC in over a day. Gardens are doing well. My tomatoes are all starting to produce nice clusters of fruit. I've harvested some cauliflower a few days ago and made a cauliflower crust pizza with it for my girlfriend. We both agreed we like cauliflower with cheese sauce better. Most of my weed plants are doing well. Only one is being chewed on by what I believe to be grass-hoppers.

jayr1787

I haven't even been able to sign on GC in over a day. Gardens are doing well. My tomatoes are all starting to produce nice clusters of fruit. I've harvested some cauliflower a few days ago and made a cauliflower crust pizza with it for my girlfriend. We both agreed we like cauliflower with cheese sauce better. Most of my weed plants are doing well. Only one is being chewed on by what I believe to be grass-hoppers.
Mods are working on it, they said the app works for now but not the browser

Week 4

BUT, damn I'm i curious.

Enjoy my friend
I was the same way, never have luck with Autos and was bad mouthing them until this thread .. Beast Mode