What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

3 new flavors in cook's kitchen

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
Nice pics of the parental stock :D
Quite the pollen fest happenin. Hopefully I'll get 2 ladies and a dude in order to have my own little pollen party. You know me though, I'll only pollinate a couple buds. I wanna smoke the rest :canabis:
cc

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i love the betty triplets cook they are way prettier then the ly triplets you know them there is UG LY then FUG LY and last but not least home ly
is that the G-13 that BANGKOK BOB dusted

cooked cook

actually, I dusted a different one with Bob's love dust. I wish I DID dust this one, as it's even better than the one I made the beans from. That's ok, looks like I might have another shot. :D
cc

Sleepy

Veteran
can you put in a drive thru?? :pointlaug

yeah i'll have some thai with the indica salad...hehehe

looks real nice, cookie!!

mmmm, you have good snacks here! pass the bong.
:kos: :bongsmi: ..ahhh thanks.

cooked cook

good to see ya, sleepy.
would you like to supersize that?
Thank you, window 2 please :D

(I swear this guy came thru the drive thru not 5 minutes ago :biglaugh: )

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Looking nice Cookie. I'll go get me some sesame chicken and pull up a seat right here. I was in the mood for asian. But I'm also going to keep an eye on your Moonshines. I've got the same version. Like you I would've preferred the DJ's but they weren't stocked when I purchased.

GreatLakes THC :lurk:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Heya cooked - wow you've been busy! Plants look fab, good job on :dueling: :bat: the bettys :biglaugh: - I was rollin reading that! I'm pullin up a seat to watch, would love to be able to :whip: a a pure sativa to fit in my cab.

:wave:

Sleepy

Veteran
broke down in drive thru!

broke down in drive thru!

hey, i'm hungry again!

Betty Rubble turns me on! :yoinks: :pointlaug

hehe

thanks cook.

cooked cook

she's all that

she's all that

I know one guy that would high five ya on that!

Enjoy some delicious Fruity or Cocoa Pebbles wit yo hungry self :yummy:

Hey Sleepy, them plants o yours ever show sex? Here's to lots of ladies in the town of Bedrock! :friends:

Last edited:

Rodriguez

Cook looking nice and bushy there mate, check those leaves they look awesome, looks like a killer sat smoke comming up in the kitchen soon! :sasmokin: :friends:

cooked cook

Sour Bubble Bx3s- another look

Sour Bubble Bx3s- another look

first off, here is a shot inside the garden of a lot of surprisingly green plants in veg. A little bit of everything in this shot. Sour Bubbles, Blue Moonshines, G13 re-veg, Can you spot the sativa leaves in this pic? I knew ya could! :wink:

Here are my 5 Sour bubble Bx3s. About ready for a transplant. Short, bushy, and shtinky for plants just in veg. Also, a few have unbelievably thick main stems. Just beautiful plants with their wide dark green indica leaves.

sweeeeeeeeet! :D

I'll be transplanting everybody and switching to 12/12 within the next couple weeks.

cc

G

sweet grow ya going on, cook. Are you on the "late night menu", or can I get some BAKED apple pies off of the Dollar Menu??

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
looking nice an healthy CC them sour bubbles will rock ya
that sativa sticks rite out amongst the rest
good growing CC

G

Boy, look at all those healthy plants. Your going to be one happy camper in a couple of months for sure. Great Job Cook and keep it up.
Take care

Sleepy

Veteran
i'm a pushover for take out... :yummy:

careful with the temps this time... :yoinks:

just kidding! sleepy> :bat: <cook!

looking great, cooked cook!!

mmm...pizzelles!!!

where's that new waitress??? :chin:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Hey Cook

Hey Cook

You are ganna love those thias when they start to flower!!!
I didn't get to finish them properly but could easily tell they were special plants.Your plants look wonderful and good luck on your grow.......................CC