What's new

2024 US Presidential Election

Who will become next President in U.S. what do you think?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 26 54.2%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 22 45.8%

• Total voters

xtsho

This is what magas do. Repeat lies over and over again hoping they can get someone to believe them and they seem to have quite a few people believing their fairy tales.

tucker carlson is disgusting. All he does is lie and make stuff up. That nonsense they're talking about illegal immigrants getting $2200 a month has been proven false. That doc rich clown is a youtube hack. If you go to that video on youtube the comments are nothing but maga's that wouldn't know the truth if it bit them in the ass.

What's even worse is that it's a former United States General repeating that false claim based off some tweet boebert sent. I'm sure glad that idiot is no longer a member of the United States armed forces.

“Biden is giving each illegal family $2,200 per month plus a free plane ticket and free medical care. If you come to this country illegally, you get everything handed to you on a silver platter. If you’re a struggling American citizen, you get nothing. You actually just subsidize this foolishness.”

— Rep. Lauren Boebert, R-Colo., in a tweet, Sept. 8

Fact check: No, migrants aren’t getting $2,200 a month from U.S.​

A viral tweet by Rep. Lauren Boebert is a zombie claim that started in 2006 in Canada.

Conservative Politicians, Commentators Recirculate Old Falsehood on Aid for Immigrants​

xtsho

Shouldn't there be no such thing as illegals? Isn't that what a border is for?

Regardless they're not getting $2200 a month. It's 100% misinformation. Illegals are not as big of a threat to America as this non-stop barrage of blatant lies and misinformation being spewed out daily from those on the right.

Groups like qanon spreading garbage like the Clintons were the leaders of some pedophile cult that drank the blood of babies in the basement of a pizza parlor. It's just insane. The dumbing down of America continues unabated. There's a reason the term "Dumb Americans" is common across the planet.

Anyone with critical thinking skills should be able to see "bullshit" all over that fairy tale. If it was true then every Republican member of Congress would be screaming about it 24/7. The fact that nobody is leads to only one logical conclusion. It's a lie. All this over some tweet that dimwit boebert sent after she found the lie on some far right whacko website.

I'm embarrassed that so many of my fellow countrymen and women are so naive as to believe the nonsense they find on social media, youtube, far right websites, etc...

PadawanWarrior

Regardless they're not getting $2200 a month. It's 100% misinformation. Illegals are not as big of a threat to America as this non-stop barrage of blatant lies and misinformation being spewed out daily from those on the right.

Groups like qanon spreading garbage like the Clintons were the leaders of some pedophile cult that drank the blood of babies in the basement of a pizza parlor. It's just insane. The dumbing down of America continues unabated. There's a reason the term "Dumb Americans" is common across the planet.

Anyone with critical thinking skills should be able to see "bullshit" all over that fairy tale. If it was true then every Republican member of Congress would be screaming about it 24/7. The fact that nobody is leads to only one logical conclusion. It's a lie. All this over some tweet that dimwit boebert sent after she found the lie on some far right whacko website.

I'm embarrassed that so many of my fellow countrymen and women are so naive as to believe the nonsense they find on social media, youtube, far right websites, etc...
They are getting money from the government though. Along with free housing, medical care, schooling, and so on. The biggest threat to America is actually Biden and the Progressives. You Dems are destroying our country.

xtsho

They are getting money from the government though. Along with free housing, medical care, and schooling. The biggest threat to America is actually Biden and the Progressives. You Dems are destroying our country.

I'm not a Democrat. I'm an American. And this is MY country. Not trump and his family's. Why do some of you want to have the country run the way North Korea is run? Loyalty to one man with the governing controlled by members of his family.

Except for the Nixon administration there has never been an administration as corrupt and dysfunctional as the trump administration.

Biden did authorize $86 million for housing migrants that came through the border at a crossing legally. Hell, we just gave Israel $18 billion in aid and they don't need it. Israel is not a poor nation. Where is your outcry over all that money from the government? $18billion is 20930.23255814% of $86 million

PadawanWarrior

I'm not a Democrat. I'm an American. And this is MY country. Not trump and his family's. Why do some of you want to have the country run the way North Korea is run? Loyalty to one man with the governing controlled by members of his family.

Except for the Nixon administration there has never been an administration as corrupt and dysfunctional as the trump administration.

Biden did authorize $86 million for housing migrants that came through the border at a crossing legally. Hell, we just gave Israel $18 billion in aid and they don't need it. Israel is not a poor nation. Where is your outcry over all that money from the government? $18billion is 20930.23255814% of $86 million
No Republican wants this to be like North Korea. Please man. I know you aren't that dense. I'm not loyal to Trump. I have 2 options. One is a senile old man and the other is a guy who made our country better than when he took office. I have no problem with Trump. He has done nothing to screw our country over. During the Trump administration there were No Wars, the economy was kicking A, the border was ACTUALLY closed, and crime was lower.

As for the illegally aliens. They don't deserve sh*t for breaking the law and coming in illegally. I have no problem with legal immigration. I like foreigners and other cultures. I don't like our Wide Open border. It's making this country unsafe. We don't know who most of these people are or what they've done. We have no idea of their intentions. You must know that a lot of them may want to actually harm us right?

The Democrats said it was closed for 3 straight years until it's an election year. They are so full of sh*t it's coming out their ears. The real problem is that a lot of the Dems actually believe the crap that Biden and the media tell them. You think the Republicans are brainwashed but in reality it's the Libtards that are the mislead ones.

moose eater

Numerous vetted studies show a boost over time to local and larger economies.

I can post a half-dozen or a dozen of them in short order if required.

moose eater

This is a Washington STATE program, and is nowhere near the numbers cited above. And it is restricted to refugees and asylum seekers from what I can tell. Never mind that the conditions in Guatemala at the moment are following 40+ years of trickle-down and blowback from US State Dept and CIA meddling there.

moose eater

But, in other news that I posted above from The Young Turks' broadcast above, last night, Trump's election interference trial(s), wherein he faces what could be far greater criminal repercussions, has/have been delayed indefinitely at this time.

moose eater

There's all sorts of legitimate stuff to hate on in this world, from sociopathic genocidal murderers in power, to those who fund and supply them. People who rape children and more. Federal drug war sentences. Police brutality and use of excessive force that rarely gets proper prosecution. Etc., etc.

But with limited energy and not wanting to be played by manipulative dishonest people in positions of power they don't deserve, reserving that hate and disgust for real shit is paramount. Otherwise, we're just pawns on the chessboard of someone we probably wouldn't invite to dinner if we knew more about who they are and how they live or function and think.

RobFromTX

This is a Washington STATE program, and is nowhere near the numbers cited above. And it is restricted to refugees and asylum seekers from what I can tell. Never mind that the conditions in Guatemala at the moment are following 40+ years of trickle-down and blowback from US State Dept and CIA meddling there.

"If that couple earns over $1,140 per month, they would no longer receive RCA."

And $570 is nothing in a place like that. I got a brother in Port Angeles and the costs to live in that state are just insane. Oregons as bad if not worse

xtsho

No Republican wants this to be like North Korea. Please man. I know you aren't that dense. I'm not loyal to Trump. I have 2 options. One is a senile old man and the other is a guy who made our country better than when he took office. I have no problem with Trump. He has done nothing to screw our country over. During the Trump administration there were No Wars, the economy was kicking A, the border was ACTUALLY closed, and crime was lower.

As for the illegally aliens. They don't deserve sh*t for breaking the law and coming in illegally. I have no problem with legal immigration. I like foreigners and other cultures. I don't like our Wide Open border. It's making this country unsafe. We don't know who most of these people are or what they've done. We have no idea of their intentions. You must know that a lot of them may want to actually harm us right?

The Democrats said it was closed for 3 straight years until it's an election year. They are so full of sh*t it's coming out their ears. The real problem is that a lot of the Dems actually believe the crap that Biden and the media tell them. You think the Republicans are brainwashed but in reality it's the Libtards that are the mislead ones.

The economy is doing fine. The inflation rate in the United States continues to drop after the entire world was gripped by rapidly rising inflation. Companies are hiring. People are working. Prices are starting to go down.

The border was not closed under trump. People were still coming across the border. Many were also coming across at locations other than legitimate border crossings. That small section of wall trump built was nothing but a giveaway to some contractors that got basically no bid contracts and you know there were kick backs going on. It didn't stop anything as people were climbing over it the next day. It was so poorly built that some of it has already washed away and fallen down. But it did make for good sound bites and keep all the magas happy. Even though it accomplished nothing other than transferring taxpayer money to a lucky few.

The national crime rate has been going down for years. Long before trump was President and continues to do so.

You talk about people being misled yet your post is nothing but the same old talking points many disproven that are repeated over and over on right wing media sites and talking heads. Maybe you were not around at the time but it was a Republican President that granted amnesty to 8 million illegals.

You really shouldn't take what you hear on those right wing sites at face value. It's one big misinformation network spreading the same old regurgitated and disproven nonsense that's been floating around for years.

I've yet to meet a Democrat as brainwashed as so many on the right. "Qanon" is all that needs to be said.

moose eater

"If that couple earns over $1,140 per month, they would no longer receive RCA."

And $570 is nothing in a place like that. I got a brother in Port Angeles and the costs to live in that state are just insane. Second only to Oregon
Yep, when I was down in Washington State to pick up the van a year and a half ago+, and before that for surgery and follow-ups, they were paying more down there for gasoline and groceries, as well as alcohol in most cases, than I am at home, here in Alaska.

My first trip to Whole Foods to try and get healthy food there before and during the cancer surgery, I was like, "HOLY FUCK!!"

I did find an exquisite bottle of tequila produced by some rock star in Yakima when I went to get the van, and that bottle was fairly priced. It wasn't Sammy Hagars. Nor Clooney's or the Backstreet Boys.

shiva82

you sound a bit communist to me , not so american

Latest posts

Latest posts